Options

Black Crowes Do Canada

2»

Comments

• Options
    Just bought my Toronto tickets today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Options
    I was hoping they would play Montreal. If you live near a city where the Crowes are playing, you must go. The band was on fire in 05 and Im sure it will continue in 06. IF a fan, the new dvd is a must have. The accoustic Curse Diamond is great, and I love the horns on seeing things.
  • Options
    I was hoping they would play Montreal. If you live near a city where the Crowes are playing, you must go. The band was on fire in 05 and Im sure it will continue in 06. IF a fan, the new dvd is a must have. The accoustic Curse Diamond is great, and I love the horns on seeing things.

Just picked up the DVD today!!!

It's great!!!!!!!!!
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Options
    oldermanolderman Posts: 1,765
    saw the crowes last july in kc with tom petty. excellent show.
    Down the street you can hear her scream youre a disgrace
    As she slams the door in his drunken face
    And now he stands outside
    And all the neighbours start to gossip and drool
    He cries oh, girl you must be mad,
    What happened to the sweet love you and me had?
    Against the door he leans and starts a scene,
    And his tears fall and burn the garden green
  • Options
    PJ PookPJ Pook Posts: 109
    Kricket wrote:
    Woohooo GA flr! Thanks for all the trouble with getting tix today, man the JLC ticket sales is a pain.

No Problem! What a week we are going to have! The 2 Toronto PJ shows then The Black Crowes on the saturday.
  • Options
    chris3chris3 Posts: 43
    GO SEE THE CROWES!! They put on a better show than PJ......thats right they are THAT good.
  • Options
    i gotta get that new dvd

anyone see them at that free show at lansdown(sp?) park years ago

that was C-R-A-Z-Y
  • Options
    sj.brodiesj.brodie Posts: 468
    I saw Rich Robinson in Scotland and it was one of the best concerts ive been to so i can imagine how awesome the crowes would be...
  • Options
    funkymonkfunkymonk Posts: 279
    I wish they were do a PJ and do a Canadian tour that travels further east than Montreal. I would really like to see these guys.