Options

It's nice living in Seattle...

124»

Comments

• Options
    H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    any more news come out about the seattle shows?
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Ohhh... Seattle peeps - Find me something cool to do June20th-24th (shameless but-in) I'll be passing through town and as far as I can tel - nothing special going on then! :) It IS SEATTLE though, so I'm still happy...
    Thinking of seeing White Rabbits at the Croc...
    (Wish PJ would do a little under-the-radar show up there someday). Anyway, that's me, going to SEA at the wrong timeing, I'm sure the Key-Arena thing is real!
  • Options
    Wazzu206Wazzu206 Posts: 14
    http://www.fremontfair.org/fremont-solstice-parade

Hit the Solstice Parade in Fremont that weekend. It's a blast.
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Wazzu206 wrote:
    http://www.fremontfair.org/fremont-solstice-parade

Hit the Solstice Parade in Fremont that weekend. It's a blast.

Ok so I'm glad I posted! THANKS! :D

Back to the subject, Backspacer release party at Seattle Center, eh? Sounds about RIGHT
  • Options
    Nuzpaper.Nuzpaper. Posts: 112
    Hmmmm, I'll wait for the official word from the 10club...

Tickets will be sold out by then
  • Options
    ranger800ranger800 Posts: 112
    Please let this happen. That or Portland. I'd be happy with either one.
  • Options
    einatshaul wrote:
    Ohhh... Seattle peeps - Find me something cool to do June20th-24th (shameless but-in) I'll be passing through town and as far as I can tel - nothing special going on then! :) It IS SEATTLE though, so I'm still happy...
    Thinking of seeing White Rabbits at the Croc...
    (Wish PJ would do a little under-the-radar show up there someday). Anyway, that's me, going to SEA at the wrong timeing, I'm sure the Key-Arena thing is real!

Another idea...

I will be here: http://www.washingtonbeer.com/wabf.htm

Figures to be a great time...let me know if you can make it out! Not too far from Seattle.
  • Options
    Tomcat96Tomcat96 Posts: 19
    So how about the original info in this thread - any news on a probable Seattle show around September 22nd? :?
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    nice
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    F**k I need those gigs to be on the weekend :cry: i can't use my whole vacation in one seat...
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I would almost be more excited to get my first impression of the new album by way of a live show. Not necessarily protocol for a lot of bands but hey...PJ is not your normal band. I'm also going back to the fact that Mike told me this...but what does he know, right? LOL
    That's what happened to us here in Bellingham in 2000. They played almost the entire album before it was released. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    We'll know tomorrow if this is true or not. Im assuming if its not announced tomorrow it aint happening because the philly shows are october and why would they announce those before the seattle shows if they come after.
    Unless they moved the seattle date to december or something
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009