Options

How Did You Get Tickets?

2»

Comments

• Options
    jamestr1jamestr1 Posts: 185
    A lot of clicking on the show and then hoping it would say 'buy'... and it did, and then I got them, after several unsuccessful attempts of someone beating me to it.
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,687
    mdgsolo wrote:
    Those who got them? I was logged in 15 minutes previous hitting refresh and when the clock turned :59 to :00 all I got was proxy error after port error. Most of the time it wouldn't even let me back on? Do you all have T1 lines or something?

I find it funny that people posted on here complaining about not getting tickets any time this afternoon. I would have been sitting there refreshing the pages to try to get tickets, which is what I did and was able to get tickets.

I understand people complaining about having pending charges (especially to a debit account) and no tickets. That is a valid complaint. But it amazes me that you would take time to come here when you could have been getting tickets.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    Got them about an hour in. Gotta be patient.
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Got my tickets within the first two minutes. First time I clicked on the link they were in my cart. I paid right away and got the confirmation.

When next I checked back all hell had broken loose and I couldn't even access the main site page, let alone get to the goods section.

At 3:30PST 6:30EST I just clicked on goods for shits and giggles, the other LA show said Buy it now. I clicked it and low and behold there were two tickets in my cart. I tried to check out but got the error message.

I did not get these tickets and my credit card was charged twice more. So now I'm waiting for the 10C to refund my card.
  • Options
    As the song goes

HAIL HAIL TO THE LUCKY ONES......................
  • Options
    5882300 wrote:

Agreed. I went into this thinking it would be extremely hard to get tickets, but I wasn't going to stop until it said there were no more tickets. You have to just keep trying and trying and trying.
  • Options
    5882300 wrote:

that had nothing to do with patience

it was pure luck, imo

i didnt get any tickets after spending close to 2hours online. the system kept crashing...

why sell all EV shows at 1 time??
  • Options
    augustwest wrote:
    that had nothing to do with patience

it was pure luck, imo

i didnt get any tickets after spending close to 2hours online. the system kept crashing...

why sell all EV shows at 1 time??

You should have stuck at it. There were still tickets for sale 2 hours after the onsale time.
  • Options
    mooksmooks Posts: 16
    Lesbelges wrote:
    I know! I pissed my pants and had a heart attack!

People at work were coming to me and I just wanted to yell at them to stop distracting me!!

I died laughing that's what I wanted to do yell at them leave me alone!
    hahaha but did get tickets so well worth it
    I change by not changing at all-EV
  • Options
    STLJOESTLJOE St. Louis, MO Posts: 132
    I got mine at about 1:08 pst. I was trying to get SB tix the whole time, got tix in my cart twice but got the dreaded "error' message. Had a hard time getting back on the site. Finally did. And then the SB show was gone off the screen. I then tried to get Berkeley tix with no success. Just when I was about to give up the SB icon popped back up on the screen and they went straight into my cart and I checked out with no problem. Almost the exact same experience I had getting Vic tix.
    3/14/94; 4/22/03; 7/9/03; 10/5/04; 5/17/06; 8/2/07; 8/5/07; 8/23/09; 5/4/10; 5/9/10; 5/20/10; 5/21/10; 9/3/11; 9/4/11; 9/2/12; 9/21/12; 7/19/13; 11/15/13; 11/16/13; 12/4/13; 12/6/13
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    rrivers wrote:
    You should have stuck at it. There were still tickets for sale 2 hours after the onsale time.

some of us did try for over 2 hours.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    I tried for just over an hour and I finally got SD tickets. :D

I almost said screw it and went to work. Glad I stayed and kept trying. :D
  • Options
    3mvps3mvps Posts: 23
    I got mine within the first 2 minutes as well, Then I treid to go back in and check my profile to see and like one other guy said "all hell broke loose" I couldnt access the site for like an hour, finally i got in and saw them in my profile. IM STOKED.
    Hustlas prayer: If the game shakes me or breaks me I hope it makes me a better man Take a better stand Put money in my moms hand Get my daughter this college plan, so she dont need no man Stay far from timid Only make moves when ya hearts in it And live the phrase skys the limit
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    some of us did try for over 2 hours.

There were not enough tickets for everyone who wanted them.