Options

Signed Melvins/Green River Posters

13»

Comments

• Options
    thebends9thebends9 Posts: 513
    mr_canada wrote:
    Are you canadarocks on Ebeans??

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Yup...sure am. I noticed I've been bugging you lately for these posters. I still need an Adam Jones and a Buzz poster. Is thebends9 the same as thebends9 on here too? If so you guys are good at getting posters.[/quote]

Yes Sir, thats me.

I honestly dont think ill get the EV trade, but it is worth a shot...
    '98 - MSG 
    '00 - Jones Beach (x2)
    '03 - Nassau Coliseum/Tweeter Center/ MSG (x2)
    '04 - Reading, PA
    '05 - Wachovia Center
    '06 - Irving Plaza; Continental Airlines Arena (x2)
    '08 - MSG (x2); Beacon Theater
    '09 - Philly Spectrum (x2)
    '10 - XL Center; Prudential Center; MSG (x2)
    '11 - Alpine Valley (x2)
    '12 - Made In America
    '13 - Wrigley Field; DCU Center; Barclay Center (x2); Wells Fargo Center; XL Center
    '15 - Ed Sullivan Theater
    '16 - MSG (x2)
    '17 - Barclay Center (R&RHOF)
    '18 - Fenway Park
    '22 - MSG
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,084
    You get most of the new releases info from Ebeans so just keep an eye out.

yep! also check out http://omgposters.com/

;)
  • Options
    mr_canadamr_canada Posts: 555
    demetrios wrote:
    You get most of the new releases info from Ebeans so just keep an eye out.

yep! also check out http://omgposters.com/

;)

Thanks everyone...this helps a lot.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,084
    np! thanks again Justin! :)
  • Options
    I'D RATHER BEI'D RATHER BE Posts: 529
    I just got the same response. I replied and told them that I had it in my cart at 65. We'll see what happens.

sgossard3 wrote:
    heres what i got from secretserpents:

"Hi Sean - the way we handle pricing is we set 'x' amount at a certain price, then the prices automatically increase. It's dynamic pricing of sorts. We do this with all posters on the site. The only way we can sort the pricing is on invoice number which is generated on checkout. Sorry for confusion.

Thanks."

looks like im shit out of luck :(

still looking for one for a reasonable price if anyones got an extra... PLEASE
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    I just got the same response. I replied and told them that I had it in my cart at 65. We'll see what happens.
    goodluck... told them the same thing and they stuck to their guns... told em i have no problem with the "dynamic pricing" thing but the price shouldnt go up while the item is in your cart... thats a given IMO... sell the $65 ones til theyre sold out then take the time to change the link and price accordingly... they were nice enough to get back to me and polite when they did so i didnt bitch about it to them... but it really doesnt make sense
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    Yeah. That's like checking out at the grocery store and buying a box of cereal and the cashier going $3, $5, $7 and you're thinking, what the fuck.
  • Options
    Anyone have any pictures of this poster. It would be nice to see what it looks like with all the signatures on it.
  • Options
    PearlStripesPearlStripes Posts: 267
    Hey, sorry I haven't replied to PM's...it's been a busy, sunny Seattle vaca weekend. Should be home by the end of the week. I see some people found some posters. For those still wanting one, let me know this weekend when I'm back online. I'm more interested in trades, but I guess I'll see what happens.
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    Hey, sorry I haven't replied to PM's...it's been a busy, sunny Seattle vaca weekend. Should be home by the end of the week. I see some people found some posters. For those still wanting one, let me know this weekend when I'm back online. I'm more interested in trades, but I guess I'll see what happens.
    enjoy the rest of your vacation!

(still searching :geek: )
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Anyone have any pictures of this poster. It would be nice to see what it looks like with all the signatures on it.

For the second night the yare horrible jeffs is a ja an dthe others well i cant even identify them and the frist night poster is signed awesome tonight i will post pics of both of them
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654

For the second night the yare horrible jeffs is a ja an dthe others well i cant even identify them and the frist night poster is signed awesome tonight i will post pics of both of them

Did they sell the Buzzo Melvins poster the first night and Jeffs the second??

I thought only jeffs was signed by both bands??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345

Did they sell the Buzzo Melvins poster the first night and Jeffs the second??

I thought only jeffs was signed by both bands??

The second night at the begining when doors opened they had a few left over from the first night and they were signed by both bands and the jeff and stone are regular looking the second night poster he said they were rushed and the autographs look like ass they are horible I will post pics here in a sec