Options

Signed Melvins/Green River Posters

Comments

• Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    oh fuck this noise... it was $65 when i clicked it... $80 on the next screen... and then when i get to the final screen to check out its $100... $112 with shipping

thats some bullshit... have the fuckin price locked in from the beginning :evil: ... im releasing one from my cart right now if theyre sold out right now and someones interested... ill keep trying my luck with a trade around here
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    sgossard3 wrote:
    oh fuck this noise... it was $65 when i clicked it... $80 on the next screen... and then when i get to the final screen to check out its $100... $112 with shipping

thats some bullshit... have the fuckin price locked in from the beginning :evil: ... im releasing one from my cart right now if theyre sold out right now and someones interested... ill keep trying my luck with a trade around here

seriously, whats up with the price changing? I tried to add to cart when i saw it, was $65 first, said (0) available, i went back, it said $80, I added to cart, then said $100 in my cart. huh ? !?!? !??
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,012
    Looks like the pricing was based on quantity remaining.
  • Options
    benfig4benfig4 Posts: 90
    same thing happened to me. I sent them an email to see what that was all about, hopefully they will clear this up and refund us the excess so that we pay what it originally stated. b.s. man
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Any pictures of the signed posters??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    any idea how to contact secretserpents? maybe i can try to talk em down to the price it said when i clicked the damn link...

• Options
    UruUru Posts: 58
    80$ for me and 27$ more for H&S to Spain... crazy...

:?
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    any idea how to contact secretserpents? maybe i can try to talk em down to the price it said when i clicked the damn link...

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@secretserpants.com">info@secretserpants.com</a><!-- e -->
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    benfig4 wrote:
    same thing happened to me. I sent them an email to see what that was all about, hopefully they will clear this up and refund us the excess so that we pay what it originally stated. b.s. man

let us know the results, i may have to do the same.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,825
    sgossard3 wrote:
    any idea how to contact secretserpents?

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@secretserpents.com">info@secretserpents.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,825
    sgossard3 wrote:

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@secretserpants.com">info@secretserpants.com</a><!-- e -->

d'oh! beat me to it! :oops:
  • Options
    I'D RATHER BEI'D RATHER BE Posts: 537
    That was crazy how they changed the price 3 times. I bought one, but emailed them about this. Price should be 65. There's no way there could have been that much confusion on their part.
  • Options
    benfig4benfig4 Posts: 90
    Elzar wrote:

let us know the results, i may have to do the same.

Yeah, maybe if everyone sends in an email they will adjust it back to what it orignially stated. Just a thought. I never bought a poster from them before.
  • Options
    thebends9thebends9 Posts: 514
    I just bought another for $100. Im fine with it. Supply and demand...
    '98 - MSG 
    '00 - Jones Beach (x2)
    '03 - Nassau Coliseum/Tweeter Center/ MSG (x2)
    '04 - Reading, PA
    '05 - Wachovia Center
    '06 - Irving Plaza; Continental Airlines Arena (x2)
    '08 - MSG (x2); Beacon Theater
    '09 - Philly Spectrum (x2)
    '10 - XL Center; Prudential Center; MSG (x2)
    '11 - Alpine Valley (x2)
    '12 - Made In America
    '13 - Wrigley Field; DCU Center; Barclay Center (x2); Wells Fargo Center; XL Center
    '15 - Ed Sullivan Theater
    '16 - MSG (x2)
    '17 - Barclay Center (R&RHOF)
    '18 - Fenway Park
    '22 - MSG
  • Options
    thebends9 wrote:
    its not the price i have a problem with... its how it kept changing... once its in my cart the price should be locked in

• Options
    thebends9thebends9 Posts: 514
    sgossard3 wrote:
    thebends9 wrote:
    its not the price i have a problem with... its how it kept changing... once its in my cart the price should be locked in
    Gotcha, didnt know that happened.
    '98 - MSG 
    '00 - Jones Beach (x2)
    '03 - Nassau Coliseum/Tweeter Center/ MSG (x2)
    '04 - Reading, PA
    '05 - Wachovia Center
    '06 - Irving Plaza; Continental Airlines Arena (x2)
    '08 - MSG (x2); Beacon Theater
    '09 - Philly Spectrum (x2)
    '10 - XL Center; Prudential Center; MSG (x2)
    '11 - Alpine Valley (x2)
    '12 - Made In America
    '13 - Wrigley Field; DCU Center; Barclay Center (x2); Wells Fargo Center; XL Center
    '15 - Ed Sullivan Theater
    '16 - MSG (x2)
    '17 - Barclay Center (R&RHOF)
    '18 - Fenway Park
    '22 - MSG
  • Options
    thebends9 wrote:

of course! a EV Signed Chicago Klausen is worth the $100 investment! good luck on finding the trade!
  • Options
    mr_canadamr_canada Posts: 555
    Yeah...same here...had 2 in my cart at $65 and was then charged $80 each. I'm concerned they may cancel your order if you complain. I had an issue with the Adam Jones / Melvins poster and they cancelled the order and they never were available again. I'll keep checking back here to see what happens.
  • Options
    mr_canada wrote:
    Yeah...same here...had 2 in my cart at $65 and was then charged $80 each. I'm concerned they may cancel your order if you complain. I had an issue with the Adam Jones / Melvins poster and they cancelled the order and they never were available again. I'll keep checking back here to see what happens.

2 ?!??!??!!?

i know someone will be mad. well at least you didnt take 10 ;)
  • Options
    mr_canada wrote:

Why did they cancel the melvins (Jones) Poster?? Seems harsh.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    mr_canada wrote:
    well thats some bullshit... obviously customer service isnt a priority since theyre the only source of the product... but COME ON

i think i still have one in my cart (?) ... ill hold out for a reply to my email... but if what youre saying is true then it might all be in vain... wonder what would happen if i just send a check for $77 instead of $112 :|

• Options
    2 ?!??!??!!?

i know someone will be mad. well at least you didnt take 10

**********************************************************************************************************************************

An extra one was purchased in order to trade for an Adam Jones or possibly the Buzz poster. Don't worry...no eBay with these poster...or anything for that matter.

Did I just explain myself? My these boards have me paranoid.
  • Options
    mr_canada wrote:
    2 ?!??!??!!?

i know someone will be mad. well at least you didnt take 10

**********************************************************************************************************************************

An extra one was purchased in order to trade for an Adam Jones or possibly the Buzz poster. Don't worry...no eBay with these poster...or anything for that matter.

Did I just explain myself? My these boards have me paranoid.

Are you canadarocks on Ebeans??
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    anyone who emailed get a reply yet? i dont feel like sitting around on the internet all day but i wanna get this sorted out... im thinking they probably dont give a shit

• Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,572
    drymount! forgot about this one..
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    heres what i got from secretserpents:

"Hi Sean - the way we handle pricing is we set 'x' amount at a certain price, then the prices automatically increase. It's dynamic pricing of sorts. We do this with all posters on the site. The only way we can sort the pricing is on invoice number which is generated on checkout. Sorry for confusion.

Thanks."

looks like im shit out of luck :(

still looking for one for a reasonable price if anyones got an extra... PLEASE

• Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    heres what i got from secretserpents:

"Hi Sean - the way we handle pricing is we set 'x' amount at a certain price, then the prices automatically increase. It's dynamic pricing of sorts. We do this with all posters on the site. The only way we can sort the pricing is on invoice number which is generated on checkout. Sorry for confusion.

Thanks."

looks like im shit out of luck :(

still looking for one for a reasonable price if anyones got an extra... PLEASE

at this point I would have to say that $100 for this one is an amazing bargain!

curious to see if thebends9 will get the EV Signed Chicago Klausen
  • Options
    Elzar wrote:
    at this point I would have to say that $100 for this one is an amazing bargain!

curious to see if thebends9 will get the EV Signed Chicago Klausen
    eh... its not crazy expensive... but its double what i was expecting to pay as of yesterday... and i got rent to pay

hope thebends gets his EV poster!

• Options
    Are you canadarocks on Ebeans??[/quote]

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Yup...sure am. I noticed I've been bugging you lately for these posters. I still need an Adam Jones and a Buzz poster. Is thebends9 the same as thebends9 on here too? If so you guys are good at getting posters.
  • Options
    mr_canada wrote:
    Are you canadarocks on Ebeans??

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Yup...sure am. I noticed I've been bugging you lately for these posters. I still need an Adam Jones and a Buzz poster. Is thebends9 the same as thebends9 on here too? If so you guys are good at getting posters.[/quote]

Ha ha.
    If I have any of the 2 Melvins posters available I will give you a shout.
    I'm framing Jeffs one though. Right beside my signed EV one!!!

You get most of the new releases info from Ebeans so just keep an eye out.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14