Options

Petition to get the pope to come to the Chicago shows

2»

Comments

• Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    Yeah, if the Pope was in front of me with one of his crazy hats I'd be ultra pissed!
    :D

Stupid Pope!
  • Options
    PJBuckeye wrote:
    Peace

What you do is spin factual items into your own hate filled propaganda. You do this all the time with anything that you see as being in power or part of the establshment. You do that with Bush, Obama, and religion. You take the fact that he grew up in Nazi occupied Europe and equate it to being a Nazi. Kids were forced to be part of associations that would rather avoid.

It's really funny b/c you are more like in a Nazi than the pope. You hate anything that is different. If you see opposition you want to tear it down.[/quote]

you don't know shit about me so don't assume you do...and the only thing i hate are systems of control that have no other goal than controling peoples minds..like your "religion"
  • Options
    PJBuckeyePJBuckeye Posts: 1,102
    PJBuckeye wrote:
    Peace

What you do is spin factual items into your own hate filled propaganda. You do this all the time with anything that you see as being in power or part of the establshment. You do that with Bush, Obama, and religion. You take the fact that he grew up in Nazi occupied Europe and equate it to being a Nazi. Kids were forced to be part of associations that would rather avoid.

It's really funny b/c you are more like in a Nazi than the pope. You hate anything that is different. If you see opposition you want to tear it down.

you don't know shit about me so don't assume you do...and the only thing i hate are systems of control that have no other goal than controling peoples minds..like your "religion"[/quote]

Dude, you have almost 3,000 posts and many have been about conspiracies about 9/11 or "mind control." You have painted a clear picture of your belief system for anybody that reads this board. I even know that you are part Austrian. So, I do know some things about you, especially your hate of those scary "mind controllers."
    Chicago 6/29/98 - Nashville 8/17/00 - Cleveland 4/25/03- Chicago 6/18/03
    Chicago 5/16/06 - Milwaukee 6/30/06 - Bonnaroo 6/14/08 - Milwaukee (EV)8/19/08
    Chicago 8/23/09 - St. Louis 5/4/10 - East Troy 9/3/11 - East Troy 9/4/11
    Minor League Park 7/19/13 - Milwaukee 10-20-14 - Bonnaroo 6/11/16
    Minor League Park 8/20/16 - Minor League Park 8/22/16
    Minor League Park 8/18/18 - Minor League Park 8/20/18 - Los Angeles 4/16/20
  • Options
    PJBuckeye wrote:
    Dude, you have almost 3,000 posts and many have been about conspiracies about 9/11 or "mind control." You have painted a clear picture of your belief system for anybody that reads this board. I even know that you are part Austrian. So, I do know some things about you, especially your hate of those scary "mind controllers."

con⋅spir⋅a⋅cy  /kənˈspɪrəsi/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kuhn-spir-uh-see] Show IPA
    –noun, plural -cies. 1. the act of conspiring.
    2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
    3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
    4. Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
    5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

as you can see...conspiracies happen every day.

So if you ask if i'm anti-establishment..then yes..the "establishment" is either corporate or government..both seek to control your thoughts...same as religion...and i wouldn't go as far to say many of my posts are about conspiracies..only a few..you see part of being a patriotic american is being able to think for yourself instead of being a lemming and following the "group mindset" that dominates this country by way of social engineering via TV,Movies and pappers. so while you can embrace your slave master if you chose..i will hate him..like our forefathers did...so there you know a couple things about me..but i am much deeper than that.
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    if you are looking at geting the pope there, you had better buy me a plane ticket and give me a front row seat as well! it will be cheaper and i am more fun! :lol::lol::lol:

True that!

the pope will only drink communion wine at the pre party :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,936
    the pope will only drink communion wine at the pre party :lol:

say, that stuff isn't bad at all.
This discussion has been closed.