Options

did 10c crash?

13»

Comments

• Options
    *dawn* wrote:
    keep trying! I was finally able to get tickets to the vancouver show (at least I got a confirmation number on the screen - haven't gotten the email yet) at 10:57. I had gotten part way through the order process several times, but kept getting kicked off. I could tell they had another server reboot, got in as soon as it came back up, entered my info as fast as possible, and got all the way to the confirmation page. Good luck!

I just got a confirmation message on San Diego -- 2:13 EST. No e-mail yet. Guess the eighth time is a charm....who knows how many times my CC may have been charged. I guess it's kind of silly to expect change when we keep buying the product, eh?
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,294
    A year or two ago I offered to fix these problems for the Ten Club. I offered to do this for free. I never heard from anyone. Now, I can understand that. They don't know me. I don't blame them for not taking me up on the offer.

What I cannot understand, however, is why, after all this time, these problems have still not been addressed. Seriously, it is not difficult or expensive to run a website like this when it is done correctly.

A couple of years ago a relative of a good friend had a product she sold on her website featured on Oprah's silly "Gifts to Give for Christmas" show. When she found out that her product had been selected, she ended up contacting me to help her revamp her website, anticipating the fact that the current system she had wouldn't handle the traffic following the show. In a week's time I had her up and running with a new site that ended up processing over 300,000 orders in the half-hour following Oprah's show. Want to know what it cost her? Zero dollars. Want to know how many "service unavailable" or "unexpected error" messages her customers received? Zero. In other words, this is not rocket science. It completely baffles me that these problems have hampered nearly every Ten Club ticket sale that has been done online.

So I'll offer again. Ten Club, if you want these problems fixed, let me help you. I don't want your money. I don't want a private dinner with Eddie Vedder. I don't want special treatment or sodomy with Neil Young. I just want to help you fix these problems.

hey 10C why don't you take this offer up !!!!!!!!!!!!...bump
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....