What Would You Do If You Won The Lottery?

13»

Comments

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Buying a hovercraft would be my utmost priority.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Do two chicks at the same time.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    answer still the same ...

but I would charter a massive sailboat ... load a bunch of kayaks on there along with dive gear and go island hopping in the south pacific ...
  • VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,989
    Disappear.
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023; MSG 1 2024
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Fix myself up, set my children up, get married, travel the world always, buy a house on the beach and adopt siblings who have lost their parents and dont wish to be separated, or run an orphanage with clean hearted management not molesterers, run a buisness which supports itself to give to charity ongoing. Material possesions i could not care less you end up leaving it all behind, as long as you can see the world with a nice meal and comfortable roof over your head thats all that matters.Few nice items of clothing wouldn't go astray though. ;;) ;))
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    Jason P said:

If I had a million dollars, I think I could hook that up.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    oysterjar said:

I would move in with MIck Dodge.

well done
    i'll be visiting
    i bring fun
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    edited April 2014
    travel the steppes of mongolian, peruvian mountains & jungles, brazilian rainforest & learn some raw ancient shit from some old ass folks! go ride around like genghis khan & roll around in the grass & help build some awesome yurts. i'd have yurts all over the fucking place

eat a lot of funky dope all the time
    meditate w/ tree & plant spirits in the mud
    sing like & become a treefrog

i'd support greenhouse actions in legal weed growing states & get at it as well as make marijuana legal worldwide. & if leaders refused i would slap people

oh yeah i almost forgot, help build my very own longship & have one for when i die i can be burnt in the bastard as i drift out to wherever it is im drifting out to

i would buy shitty beaters & have killer engines installed but keep the body looking terrible
    it is best to fuck w/ ppl's minds

build a couple restaurants that are bizarre & change daily. one minute its a chinese food joint then a bbq pit texas joint, then a italian joint then a mexican joint all with out of whack decor. greatest food in the world. it's fun eating filet mignon w/ your barehands in a old rusty van with a stereo system & bongs & christmas lights
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Jason P said:

Two of the fittest???
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    If I won the lottery, I'd hire a housekeeper, a full-time gardener, and a contractor to remodel my bathrooms and add a few more windows to my house.

Oh, and I'd take lots of lessons. Flying lessons. Cooking lessons. Sewing lessons. Gamba lessons.

I'd go spend the summer in Italy or France and visit all the great museums I wanted to see.

I'd buy my son an old Eldorado as a surprise. I'd take my other son to Japan.

I'd definitely buy a harpsichord and a viola da gamba!

:)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,106
    chadwick said:

travel the steppes of mongolian, peruvian mountains & jungles, brazilian rainforest & learn some raw ancient shit from some old ass folks! go ride around like genghis khan & roll around in the grass & help build some awesome yurts. i'd have yurts all over the fucking place

eat a lot of funky dope all the time
    meditate w/ tree & plant spirits in the mud
    sing like & become a treefrog

i'd support greenhouse actions in legal weed growing states & get at it as well as make marijuana legal worldwide. & if leaders refused i would slap people

oh yeah i almost forgot, help build my very own longship & have one for when i die i can be burnt in the bastard as i drift out to wherever it is im drifting out to

i would buy shitty beaters & have killer engines installed but keep the body looking terrible
    it is best to fuck w/ ppl's minds

build a couple restaurants that are bizarre & change daily. one minute its a chinese food joint then a bbq pit texas joint, then a italian joint then a mexican joint all with out of whack decor. greatest food in the world. it's fun eating filet mignon w/ your barehands in a old rusty van with a stereo system & bongs & christmas lights

Chadwick, you are a fuckin beauty. A FUCKIN BEAUTY! (if you have Netflix or other capabilities, watch the moive "Beauty Day" - I think you'll hop on it, much like a tree frog would)
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
    i'll try getting after this flick. i haven't got netflix yet but it is in the works. thanks

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • oysterjaroysterjar Posts: 1,235
    Chad I missed your mentioning of driving beaters that race like a drag car. I have always wanted to do just that. Show up at stop light with broke looking Olds 88 and dust the pants off some young whipper in his civic. I'd have a fog machine blowing smoke out from underneath for affect.

I always thought that real muscle cars looked best with flat black paint and chrome trim.

As for your restaurant idea it would be a hit. $15 a person, no idea what the fuck you'll be eating.

Wind this thing up.

plain rusty dented up bullshit ford granada with a 427, six pack carb thingy, 4 speed hurst shifter, fancy transmission & rear end. better have a badass steering system installed as the granada may not be all that great of a handling car.

ford ltd's would be a hit

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    RETIRE after 33 years!!!..then buy a swimming pool for my roommate..she is the BEST and deserves it..and then hopefully to do my absolute best in working helping homeless/abandon stray pets.. try to invest the rest in something safe!
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• oysterjaroysterjar Posts: 1,235
    chadwick said:

plain rusty dented up bullshit ford granada with a 427, six pack carb thingy, 4 speed hurst shifter, fancy transmission & rear end. better have a badass steering system installed as the granada may not be all that great of a handling car.

ford ltd's would be a hit

Caprice classic?

Wind this thing up.