Options

Toronto Pearl Jam Pre-Party & Fundraiser!

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,922
    smarchee wrote:
    3 weeks today :D:D:D

Ah yeah! :D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    demetrios wrote:
    smarchee wrote:

Ah yeah! :D
    happy for u :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
    21 days, 3 weeks, whatever. i cant wait.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    JC155438JC155438 Posts: 2
    Just a question,

Has anyone accidently purchased tickets for a show that they had no intention of going to. Here is my dilema. I purchased tickets through the 10 club for a show in London England but wanted the tickets for the Toronto show. I bought the tickets for my wife and I for our anniversary. I sent an email to the site but have yet to recieve a response. I don't know what to do. If someone could give me some insight I would be forever grateful.
  • Options
    small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    smarchee wrote:

I can't wait!!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    Hi there,

is anyone having a spare ticket for a Pearl Jam fan? My good friend with whom I shared many Pearl Jam experiences is going to be able to make it, finally, after much questioning about whether he could be there.We catched Pearl Jam together 4 or 5 times, starting in 2000 for the Binaural tour....

He could offer a ride from Quebec City and/or Montreal, this just needs to be discussed.

Of course, he could also pay full face value for the ticket!

Please keep me posted!!!

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    music.gif
  • Options
    Hey there!

how do we get a reservation for this event? I would be quite interested, along with 3 friends!!

I'm a Ten Cub member since 2000, but this will be my first pre-party fundraiser! I'd sure like to be part of it... :P

Thanks!
  • Options
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=105693

Ted Leo + the Pharmacists to open the August 21 Toronto show at the Molson Amphitheatre!

I've already seen them open for Pearl Jam 5 show's straight, from NYC1 to Boston2 last summer.
    My review on them? hmm ...
  • Options
    Hey there!

how do we get a reservation for this event? I would be quite interested, along with 3 friends!!

I'm a Ten Cub member since 2000, but this will be my first pre-party fundraiser! I'd sure like to be part of it... :P

Thanks!

I'll sign you up on the guest list that's on the first page!
    See you all there! :D
  • Options
    *first page update! :)
  • Options
    vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    Hey there D,

Did not think I was going to make it to the fundraiser, but now I can make it. Can I RSVP +1?
    Thanks D
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,151
    demetrios wrote:
    http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=105693

Ted Leo + the Pharmacists to open the August 21 Toronto show at the Molson Amphitheatre!

I've already seen them open for Pearl Jam 5 show's straight, from NYC1 to Boston2 last summer.
    My review on them? hmm ...

With that review it sounds like a good opportunity to enjoy the Jager bombs and pre party a little longer! ;)
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    Awesome!!! Thanks for the link. I'll be there for sure. Be sure to check out the Pearl Jam Fans - Toronto facebook group as well.

Cheers and see you Aug 21!!!!!

Lil alanis
  • Options
    https://secure.pearljam.com/store/produ ... g?sku=3271

Get them while they last!

2009 PEARL JAM 8/21/09 TORONTO POSTER PRESALE
    SKU 3271
    $30.00
    2009 PEARL JAM 8/21/09 TORONTO POSTER.

***PLEASE READ CAREFULLY***:

ONLY MEMBERS WHO PURCHASED TEN CLUB TICKETS TO THIS SHOW WILL BE ELIGIBLE. THIS IS A PRESALE FOR A LIMITED EDITION, SILK SCREENED, 2009 PEARL JAM TOUR POSTER. ARTIST AND DESIGN TO BE DETERMINED AT A LATER DATE. CREDIT CARDS WILL BE CHARGED AT TIME OF PURCHASE.

TEN CLUB MEMBERS ONLY.

LIMIT TWO PER MEMBER.

POSTERS MUST BE SHIPPED SEPARATELY, WE WILL NOT COMBINE SHIPPING. IF YOU ORDER TWO POSTERS, YOU WILL PAY SHIPPING FOR EACH POSTER. SHIPPING: $7.50 US/$11.00 WORLD.

POSTERS WILL SHIP WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF SHOW DATE.

POSTERS WILL ONLY SHIP TO PURCHASING MEMBER'S ADDRESS.

ALL POSTERS ARE SOLD AS-IS. NO RETURNS. NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES. NOT FOR RESALE.

:D
  • Options
    Flying out two weeks from today!!! So excited...also excited to see PJ at V Fest in two days :o:D:D
  • Options
    Flying out two weeks from today!!! So excited...also excited to see PJ at V Fest in two days :o:D:D

Have a great time! See you real soon! :D
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    so close, so close

after working 11 months without a vacation, and this day being the first of 6 work days off, it's going to be even more grand for smarchee
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    smarchee wrote:
    so close, so close

after working 11 months without a vacation, and this day being the first of 6 work days off, it's going to be even more grand for smarchee

Awesome! Are ya catching the Blue Jay's vs Red Sox game Thursday night?
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    demetrios wrote:
    smarchee wrote:
    so close, so close

no, I have to pick up SmallTownBeck at the airport in Hamilton
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    smarchee wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    smarchee wrote:
    so close, so close

no, I have to pick up SmallTownBeck at the airport in Hamilton

ok. i'll see you 2 @ the preparty! :) i'll be there a little bit early to set up.
  • Options
    nevmilesnevmiles Ottawa, ON Posts: 1,363
    Will try to come to the Brazen Head for some pre-show drinkies . . . depends if the guy I'm taking with me wants to/can - he lives in T.O and I'm coming in from Ottawa, so not sure if he's working or whatever . . . hope to see you all there - getting pumped for the show . . . :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • Options
    nevmiles wrote:
    Will try to come to the Brazen Head for some pre-show drinkies . . . depends if the guy I'm taking with me wants to/can - he lives in T.O and I'm coming in from Ottawa, so not sure if he's working or whatever . . . hope to see you all there - getting pumped for the show . . . :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Let ya friend know it's gonna be an amazing preparty. I'll also have some freebie goodies on the side for ya's. Though you must let me know that you're coming! ;)
  • Options
    RD171825RD171825 Posts: 440
    Really lookin forward to this, gonna be in Toronto all day just wanderin around and stuff. Gonna try my best to make it to the party. What time is everyone heading to the venue to get 10C tix
  • Options
    RD171825 wrote:
    Really lookin forward to this, gonna be in Toronto all day just wanderin around and stuff. Gonna try my best to make it to the party. What time is everyone heading to the venue to get 10C tix

I'll probably be @ the Molson sometime @ 10 or 11am to pick up those 10club ticket's. Later gotta go shopping for poster boards & stuff for the preparty. Though i'm wondering now not to go early to get those ticket's. Being that these are lottery seat's, might take my chances on going after the PreParty & picking them up, not knowing where i'll be seated during the party, or get them and be in awe? *thinking .. thinking ...
  • Options
    MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,025
    headbang.gif

Muddy is ready
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg
    05-09-05 Edm Alb;05-09-02 Vanc
    06-07-02/ 03 Denver 1 + 2;06-10-21/22 Bridge 1 +2
    4/3 + 4/2/08 Vanc Vedder ; 6/24+25 MSG /Toronto 09/buffalo 10/EV Chic 1-2
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    demetrios wrote:
    RD171825 wrote:

I'll probably be @ the Molson sometime @ 10 or 11am to pick up those 10club ticket's. Later gotta go shopping for poster boards & stuff for the preparty. Though i'm wondering now not to go early to get those ticket's. Being that these are lottery seat's, might take my chances on going after the PreParty & picking them up, not knowing where i'll be seated during the party, or get them and be in awe? *thinking .. thinking ...
    They're lottery tickets!?!?!?
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    satanmansatanman Posts: 295

yeah thats new to me as well!!! when the hell did this change come into effect?
  • Options
    satanman wrote:

yeah thats new to me as well!!! when the hell did this change come into effect?

There was a thread started many weeks back if the Chicago show's & Toronto show's were lottery. I think Kat or Sea said it was lottery seating. We didn't get that in our email or ticket confirmation. But it's true. I think benj's started up a thread about it. I was pretty shocked about it. Just hope we get those lottery ticket's.
  • Options
    satanmansatanman Posts: 295
    hmm I'm not that lucky when it comes to stuff like this. oh well we'll see. I'll be at the fund raiser to help out again 8-)