Dear Santos....

Vedderman51Vedderman51 Posts: 606
edited January 2008 in The Porch
We are in desperate need of another poster sale. Any hint when this could possibly be happening?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,311
    Jeetz wrote:
    We are in desperate need of another poster sale. Any hint when this could possibly be happening?
    From what I hear, and don't quote me on this, but when all posters from the following thread are sold he will release another new one.
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=269666
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Correct me if I'm wrong but those aren't being sold by 10c. They are being sold by a member of the board
  • JwmccJwmcc Posts: 451
    Whoooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    From what I hear, and don't quote me on this, but when all posters from the following thread are sold he will release another new one.

HAHAHAHA!!!! NICE!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Funniest thing I have read all day!!! :D
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
    Jwmcc wrote:
    Whoooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

2nd funniest thing I have read all day, and couldnt be more true!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • ha ha ha

I need a Dusseldorf for my wall bad
    HAHAHAHA!!!! NICE!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Funniest thing I have read all day!!! :D
    Least someone got it ;)
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • phillyfanphillyfan Posts: 831
    i could use a poster or 2
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
    phillyfan wrote:
    i could use a poster or 2
    Go here;
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,086

taking over for lou i see
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
    KDH12 wrote:
    taking over for lou i see
    When the opportunity is there, take it.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023

Nice :D
    Maybe you should cut those prices in half just to speed things up ;)
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    these poster sales, 10c do them i take it, so am I right in thinking they just print a load more and put them out there??

how far back have they been known to go??
    pdalowsky wrote:
    these poster sales, 10c do them i take it, so am I right in thinking they just print a load more and put them out there??

how far back have they been known to go??

I dont know you well enough to know if you are kidding or not, here???

• pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    not kidding at all, just a couple of points - never been onto one of these sales before, as never been into the posters, but I'm now onto the posters and wondered how far into the archives the 10C go in rereleasing these posters and if they just sell left over stock? I'm fucking totally clueless......
    pdalowsky wrote:
    not kidding at all, just a couple of points - never been onto one of these sales before, as never been into the posters, but I'm now onto the posters and wondered how far into the archives the 10C go in rereleasing these posters and if they just sell left over stock? I'm fucking totally clueless......

Sorry...Just never know in these poster threads who is and who isnt f-ing with someone!! As a rule, and this is just from what I have seen, I do NOT know this as fact, the 10C doesnt do another print run of posters. I think they have the ones that are released at the shows, and then some are kept aside for the band, friends, or whatever. If those end up not all being used, I think that is when those go up for sale on the 10C....Or, they run some for the shows and some for the web, just doesnt seem to me they did this until the 05 shows, but I could be wrong. They have in the past done a "mystery" sale, where they took all the posters thay had lying around from various tours and sold them. You bought one, but didnt know what you were getting until you got the tube in the mail. There were some VERY valuable ones, and then some not so much. No one knows what is left or what they will or wont offer from here on out. If I am wrong on any of what I said, I am SURE someone will point it out. :)

• FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    screw the posters...... im looking foward to news!