Options

Chicago Pearl Jam Pre-Parties, Fundraisers & Afterparties!

Comments

• Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Gotta move this off page 4! :mrgreen:
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    Dirty TomDirty Tom Posts: 883
    Back to page 1.

He Laura,

I'll be bringing vinyls to donate. Not sure which ones yet...but one of them is the Holiday single with the 4 band members on the front (one has his teeth blacked out) not sure which year that was.

Dirty Tom
    http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,146
    If the party is at the Maproom or Goose Island or Piece Brew, then I'll be there for sure...

But seeing as those as all pretty far away, I'll still be at one of those places, but not at the party! Have fun all!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    I'll think about it, but probably won't make it.
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,877
    I have been given the okay to donate my Chicago night two extra (84xx section with me) to the auction from Ten club, so add that to the list. Maybe a separate drawing or kitty just for that?

This would be in the Sunday pre-party I cannot come to the Monday one.
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    hrd2imgn wrote:
    I have been given the okay to donate my Chicago night two extra (84xx section with me) to the auction from Ten club, so add that to the list. Maybe a separate drawing or kitty just for that?

Damn! Nice pledge for sure...
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    I am in for both nights +1. See ya in Chi town!
  • Options
    Laura I will be able to help at the second party too if you need me :mrgreen:
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    Corey LynnCorey Lynn Posts: 681
    I am in for Sunday +1

If I knew where it was I would take you there. There's much more than this
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    bring this baby back to the top
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,818
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Put me down for both nights....Penny Lane will be my guest ;)

Added!
    Jiggs wrote:
    I'm in +1 as well for the Sunday Show!!!!!

Added!
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    SOLAT319 and a guest.
    Hey I can't remember how far was the venue for the preparty from UC back in 2006. I thought getting a shuttle was a great idea in Hartford last year. Maybe it can be done for the chi-town shows as well depending on where the preparties are gonna be held.

Working with Moretti's about getting a shuttle and finalizing everything. It's a short 3 block-ish walk to the venue though :)
    pj infinitum and pedal break (Terri and Amy) from St. Paul making the trip!! We will try our best not to get lost this time and make it for the whole party! We also got a room at the Hyatt for Sunday night. I don't think we will be at the Monday show but I said that the last time and we stayed so we will see what happens. Can't wait to see you all again and actually be able to hang out and mingle with more people. If you need help we can take a break from partying and sell some tickets for ya! I will look in my stash for donations and bring them along as well. Peace!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Sweet!! Glad to see you ladies back in town again! With this crazy RSVP list, we will definitely need some tix chix to help out, so you're signed up! :mrgreen:
    gndcd402 wrote:
    im in for both nights :) i guess i am flying solo tho :(

Added!
    I'll be there +1 on Sunday, 23rd. Never been to a pre-party. Looking forward!
    Added! You are going to have a blast, especially with this ginormous of a crowd :)

Dirty Tom wrote:
    shadowcast wrote:
    Do it at Moretti's again!!! You all do always do an awesome job foxy!!! Dirty Tom will be in the house cannot wait!!!

I will be there....but this is NOT me. I'm the original Dirty Tom

You are the Dirrrrrrrrrrrrtiest!
    schmoff wrote:
    I'm in both nights! Can't wait to party down.
    Added!
    I will be there plus one for Monday. Sunday is a possibility too.
    Will also bring or send in advance some goodies to be raffled.

Added! And you so know you'll be in for night 1 ;)
    bump-a-roo

Laura, have you heard back from Moretti's?

Just awaiting final confirmation from them, since they normally don't open on Sundays, it's got to go through some "channels" to be approved.
    I will attend night 1's pre party! :)

Added!
    Dirty Tom wrote:
    I'll be bringing vinyls to donate. Not sure which ones yet...but one of them is the Holiday single with the 4 band members on the front (one has his teeth blacked out) not sure which year that was.

Awesome DT! Let me know the others if you find em. Was that Xmas '06? Can anyone confirm?

If the party is at the Maproom or Goose Island or Piece Brew, then I'll be there for sure...

But seeing as those as all pretty far away, I'll still be at one of those places, but not at the party! Have fun all!

Moretti's is a 99% lock.. surely you can be persuaded to drop by for a few ;)
    I'll think about it, but probably won't make it.

LOL It wouldn't be any other way, would it? :mrgreen:

hrd2imgn wrote:

That's awesome!!!! We would probably auction it (it's for Sunday's show, right?) unless everyone would rather see it raffled? Or maybe it's own raffle? Do you have a preference?
    5882300 wrote:
    I am in for both nights +1. See ya in Chi town!
    Added!
    mindi wrote:
    Laura I will be able to help at the second party too if you need me :mrgreen:

Sweet!! Got you booked. This is going to be a very very busy party :shock:
    Corey Lynn wrote:
    I am in for Sunday +1

Added!!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    For the record...

At this point in the 99 person RSVP list, I declare it mandatory to wear a name tag!!!! :o :shock: :o

8-)
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Wahooooo! Laura!! Its that time again!! Please add me +1 to the Night One list!! I am already on the Hyatt Regency list...btw....first time I met u was Chi-town Pre Show 2006....thanks for all the hard work u do!!
    xoxoxo
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    New updates on Facebook!

Facebook Group:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=88340830867

Facebook Night 1 Event RSVP Page:
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=82287560447

Facebook Night 2 Event RSVP Page:
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=100308828581
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    For the record...

At this point in the 99 person RSVP list, I declare it mandatory to wear a name tag!!!! :o :shock: :o

8-)
    WOW!!! :o:mrgreen:
  • Options
    luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    For the record...

8-)
    You mean like this??????
    l_8915ed9950474dfb8cec859ca725a0c9.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    For the record...

8-)
    You mean like this??????
    l_8915ed9950474dfb8cec859ca725a0c9.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL We'd never mess up everyone's names then :mrgreen:
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    This is just me but I would feel a tad awkward wearing an online screenname at a pre-party. Although I agree there is no other way to ascertain everyone's identity.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    This was meant to be a pm ...
  • Options
    bumpitty-bump-bump!

• Options
    This is just me but I would feel a tad awkward wearing an online screenname at a pre-party. Although I agree there is no other way to ascertain everyone's identity.

Well considering at least 75% of the people who'll be attending are Pit people (whether lurkers or the 99 others who RSVP'ed) you shouldn't feel so awkward. ;) The organizers and volunteers usually wear them and we tend to slap em on you when you introduce yourself too - that way there will be many of us wearing them!

p.s. it's far more awkward to forget someone's name/Pit name 5 minutes after you've had a 15 minute conversation with them! :mrgreen: (I know, I've done it myself a few times :oops: )

:ugeek:
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    Lat time in Chicago I saw tons of people wearing "Property of Dirty Tom" name tags. :lol::lol::lol:8-)

• Options
    ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    Dirty Tom wrote:
    Lat time in Chicago I saw tons of people wearing "Property of Dirty Tom" name tags. :lol::lol::lol:8-)

Yeah, but need we remind you what name tag you were wearing all night?
    :D
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    Hey Foxy Mop, I reserved for the pre-party for me and my wife (+1) but can we make it a +1.5 as we just found out she's expecting. She will be roughly 4 months pregnant for the Chicago show.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    Foxy Mop wrote:

Well considering at least 75% of the people who'll be attending are Pit people (whether lurkers or the 99 others who RSVP'ed) you shouldn't feel so awkward. ;) The organizers and volunteers usually wear them and we tend to slap em on you when you introduce yourself too - that way there will be many of us wearing them!

p.s. it's far more awkward to forget someone's name/Pit name 5 minutes after you've had a 15 minute conversation with them! :mrgreen: (I know, I've done it myself a few times :oops: )

:ugeek:

Damn... I thought I was going to get out of wearing one for once
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    AvocadoLadyAvocadoLady Posts: 680
    Hi all...looking forward to seeing you both nights, and it goes without saying that I'm happy to help out!

I love seeing that I've been auto-added too :lol: Thanks to Foxy for gettin' this all organized! Let me know if you want to go on a scouting mission in the next couple weeks... 8-)

Man, it's good to be back...couldn't log in for a while.
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
  • Options
    YefaYefa Posts: 1,133
    I'm planning to attend both nights...looking forward to seeing some people again & meeting others for the first time.
    You see me empty, Sir, do not pause and inquire, simply assume and refill.
    - Al Swearengen

http://www.cantstoptheserenity.com
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    I admit when I went to the Chicago pre-party for Eddie Vedder 08/22 I felt awkward about placing a nametag on myself.

But then when I had a couple of beers and I was alone and I started talking to people it just made sense.

I was proud of my smarchee nametag and felt distinguished.
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    i'm in for night 1!
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    Yefa wrote:
    I'm planning to attend both nights...looking forward to seeing some people again & meeting others for the first time.
    booyah dude, i know nobody here haha. hopefully i will be accepted by the pit folk :P