Options

***************** ~~ Tweet! ~~ *****************

Comments

• Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Niko80 wrote:
    You should do a few more shows I'd say :D I mean, come on! What will eddie say if you aren't in Berlin??? Or in Greece? Or in Spain?? ;)

I don't know what Eddie would say :roll: But Mike would say "Good Riddance" :lol:
  • Options
    Dimitris you ROCK!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Surfy and Jack... looks like you guys are lucky this time!!! :D:D Surfy.... floor space? What am I saying... I'm in Italy :cry:
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    einatshaul wrote:
    Niko80 wrote:
    You should do a few more shows I'd say :D I mean, come on! What will eddie say if you aren't in Berlin??? Or in Greece? Or in Spain?? ;)

I don't know what Eddie would say :roll: But Mike would say "Good Riddance" :lol:
    :lol::mrgreen:
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    ITS HERE!!

TOUR DATES
    MAIN PAGE!
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    dunkman wrote:
    I'm actually surprised at the amount they play Europe. They have had 2 full blown European tours since the last full US Tour. And you Europeans whine so much. :)

those 2008 shows you attended in your sig.... do they not count?
    I'm not complaining about me, but remember that was a small tour; they haven't done a full blown tour here since 06 and they've done 2 in Europe since then. Europe has great crowds, I don't disagree with that. I'm not mad they are playing Europe, I just don't think you guys should whine as much as you do considering you get so much PJ love and they are an AMERICAN band. But I am glad you guys are getting some shows; wish I could cross the pond and see those amazing crowds and venues.

they have not done 2 full blown tours in Europe since 2006... thats not true amigo.

but please remember that since 2000 ... yes 9 years ago... PJ have played .. wait for this... 1 show in the UK that was a PJ only show.

so in 9 years they have played a club show with 1500 people, 1 actual show and then a festival appearance... i can understand UK'ers whining after reading those facts..
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    its EUROPE...ITS EUROPE,,,
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    NoLogoNoLogo Posts: 289
    Pearl Jam European Tour Dates
    Pearl Jam is bringing their music back to Europe and we have all the info you need to get Ten Club tickets. Starting August 13 in Rotterdam and ending August 18 in London, Pearl Jam will grace the stage in the following cities:

PEARL JAM IN EUROPE

Date - City - Venue
    13 Aug - Rotterdam - Ahoy*
    15 Aug - Berlin - Wulheide**
    17 Aug - Manchester - MEN Arena***
    18 Aug - London - 02 Arena***

Ten Club is offering pre-sale tickets to active members only. You must be an active member as of April 26th to qualify for the pre-sale. This pre-sale will be restricted to European members only from April 27-29. On April 30, the pre-sale will open to ALL active members of the Ten Club.

Beginning April 27th, Ten Club tickets can be purchased online at https://www.pearljam.com/max with a Visa or Mastercard only. No phone orders. Ticket prices will vary. Ten Club tickets are available while supplies last. The pre-sale will end May 5th at 3:00pm Pacific Time. For wheelchair accessible seating, please make your ticket purchase online, then contact <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> for details. Eligible Ten Club members are allowed to purchase two (2) tickets per show. No single tickets are sold.

*No “Early Entry” for Ten Club members at Rotterdam Ahoy.

**Special “Early Entry” for Ten Club members at Berlin Wulheide. Details upon confirmation.

***For the Manchester MEN Arena show and the O2 Arena show, members can purchase either Reserved or Standing tickets. Reserved tickets are allocated by seniority. Standing tickets will be on the floor (no early entry for these shows).

Please read the following details before making a ticket purchase:

- Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at the venue on the day of the show.

- The fan club member must collect the tickets with a valid photo identification. No exceptions.

- Purchasing Ten Club tickets means you agree to all Ten Club ticket policies and distributing procedures.

- Reselling of Ten Club tickets will result in cancellation of ticket purchase and revocation of all future ticket benefits.

- All ticket sales are final. No refunds. No transfers. No exchanges.

- All dates are subject to change.

Tickets will go on sale to the general public on May 8th. Visit these links for details

Rotterdam- http://www.livenation.nl/
    Berlin- http://www.tickets.de/
    Manchester- http://www.livenation.co.uk/ and http://www.men-arena.com/
    London- http://www.livenation.co.uk/

Questions about Ten Club tickets can be directed to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> or by calling 800-724-8038 (international phone rates may apply).

Thanks and enjoy the shows!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT - I'm not around when they play my home town.... or any town really.... SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
  • Options
    Well, Manchester, close enough! :lol: :?
  • Options
    I am on my honeymoon in the US when they are over here :cry:

Still, have got tickets for the SF festival at the end of August!
    OH: You need to stop buying Pearl Jam stuff, we have no room
    Me: How about we just get a bigger house?

http://db.etree.org/DirtyStuart
    http://randomismsofa.blogspot.com
  • Options
    See you at London and manc! What a good day!
    Wembley 96, 2000 x2, 2007,Cardiff 2000, Rock am Ring 2000, Astoria 2006, Reading 2006, Shepherds Bush 2009, Manchster 2009, 2012 x 2, o2 2009, Dublin 2010, Belfast 2010, Hard Rock Calling 2010, Nijmegen 2010, Isle Of Wight 2012, Amsterdam 2012 x 2. EV, London 2012
  • Options
    CalumCalum Posts: 635
    sweet london! I just brought general admission tickets.. I am guessing this is no lottery... and its a 1st come 1 serve basis? can anyone confirm this?
    London Astoria - Dublin - Wembley - Shepherds Bush - London 02
  • Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    dunkman wrote:
    I'm not complaining about me, but remember that was a small tour; they haven't done a full blown tour here since 06 and they've done 2 in Europe since then. Europe has great crowds, I don't disagree with that. I'm not mad they are playing Europe, I just don't think you guys should whine as much as you do considering you get so much PJ love and they are an AMERICAN band. But I am glad you guys are getting some shows; wish I could cross the pond and see those amazing crowds and venues.

they have not done 2 full blown tours in Europe since 2006... thats not true amigo.

but please remember that since 2000 ... yes 9 years ago... PJ have played .. wait for this... 1 show in the UK that was a PJ only show.

so in 9 years they have played a club show with 1500 people, 1 actual show and then a festival appearance... i can understand UK'ers whining after reading those facts..
    Yes it is 2006 and 2007; I meant since the 06 us tour.
    [edit] Europe Leg

08/23/06 – Dublin, Ireland – The Point
    08/25/06 – Leeds, England – Leeds Festival
    08/27/06 – Reading, England – Reading Festival
    08/29/06 – Arnhem, Netherlands – Gelredome
    08/30/06 – Antwerp, Belgium – Sportpaleis
    09/01/06 – Barcelona, Spain – Pavello Olimpic de Badalona
    09/02/06 – Vitoria, Spain – Azkena Rock Festival
    09/04/06 – Lisbon, Portugal – Pavilhão Atlântico
    09/05/06 – Lisbon, Portugal – Pavilhão Atlântico
    09/07/06 – Madrid, Spain – Palacio de Deportes
    09/09/06 – Marseille, France – Le Dôme De Marseille
    09/11/06 – Paris, France – Bercy
    09/13/06 – Bern, Switzerland – Bern Arena
    09/14/06 – Bologna, Italy – PalaMalaguti
    09/16/06 – Verona, Italy – Arena di Verona
    09/17/06 – Milan, Italy – Forum
    09/19/06 – Torino, Italy – Palaisozaki
    09/20/06 – Pistoia, Italy – Duomo Square
    09/22/06 – Prague, Czech Republic – Sazka Arena
    09/23/06 – Berlin, Germany – Wuhlheide
    09/25/06 – Vienna, Austria – Stadthalle
    09/26/06 – Zagreb, Croatia – Dom sportova
    09/30/06 – Athens, Greece – OAKA Sports Hall

06/08/07 – Lisbon, Portugal – Optimus Alive!, Passeio Marítimo Algés
    06/09/07 – Madrid, Spain – Festimad
    06/12/07 – Munich, Germany – Olympiahalle
    06/13/07 – Katowice, Poland – Stadion Slaski
    06/15/07 – Venice, Italy – Heineken Jammin' Festival, Parco San Giuliano (CANCELLED)
    06/16/07 – Nickelsdorf, Austria – Nova Rock Festival
    06/18/07 – London, England – Wembley Arena
    06/21/07 – Düsseldorf, Germany – ISS Dome (was previously scheduled for the LTU Arena)[8]
    06/23/07 – Neuhausen ob Eck, Germany – Southside Festival
    06/24/07 – Scheeßel, Germany – Hurricane Festival
    06/26/07 – Copenhagen, Denmark – Forum
    06/28/07 – Nijmegen, Netherlands – Goffertpark
    06/29/07 – Werchter, Belgium – Rock Werchter
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    NoLogoNoLogo Posts: 289
    just ordered my ticket pair for Berlin! see you there guys! :D
  • Options
    _Hockey_Mom_Hockey_Mom Posts: 105
    just a warm up to a CANADIAN TOUR!!!!!!!
    Edmonton ~ September 2005 (Thanks for the tambourine Eddie!!!)
    Gorge ~ July 22, 2006
    Gorge ~ July 23, 2006
    EV ~ Vancouver, April 2, 2008
    EV ~ Vancouver, April 3, 2008
    Calgary ~ August 8, 2009
    Calgary ~ September 21, 2011
    Edmonton ~ September 23, 2011 ... and hopefully more soon!
  • Options
    alexross42alexross42 Posts: 367
    Manc & London GA all the way....it's a goooood day :)
    My Music, 'Crowd of Oaks' - Spotify | Bandcamp

Manchester 2000 :: Cardiff 2000 :: Prague 2006 :: London 2007 :: Manchester 2009 :: London 2009 :: Manchester I 2012 :: Manchester II 2012 :: Milton Keynes 2014 :: London I 2018 :: London II 2018

*BRAD* Birmingham 2013 :: London 2013
  • Options
    MarielleMarielle Posts: 25
    Your cart was not updated because PEARL JAM 15/8 BERLIN TICKET PAIR is restricted
    Your primary address is not in the list of acceptable countries for this product.

I'm from the netherlands and can't seem to order any tickets. what is going on???
  • Options
    I'm not allowed to buy a ticket in Rotterdam, I almost live there!! :evil:
  • Options
    MR250375 wrote:
    Your cart was not updated because PEARL JAM 15/8 BERLIN TICKET PAIR is restricted
    Your primary address is not in the list of acceptable countries for this product.

I'm from the netherlands and can't seem to order any tickets. what is going on???
    Bijsterlux wrote:

Silly American's don't know geography! ;)

• Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    MR250375 wrote:

Bijsterlux wrote:

How close is it to Amsterdam by train?
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    MR250375 wrote:

Bijsterlux wrote:

How fast is the train going?

• Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    tTweet tWeetT SMASH!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,257
    How fast is the train going?

At the permitted speed, of course.
  • Options
    MarielleMarielle Posts: 25
    Amsterdam --> Rotterdam is about 1.5-2 hours by train and subway
    The connections are good
  • Options
    The P.T.The P.T. Posts: 141
    Can someone please tell me if this tweet was sent out in an email or just announced in the forums?

I'm not around every day anymore and since the tickets were on sale immediately as the announcement, if you didn't know about the tweet and weren't at your computer at the time it's possible to miss tickets.

I can't remember if past tweets were emailed, but I didn't receive an email about this one.

I'm just trying to prepare for the U.S. tour dates... if I can expect an email saying 'make sure memberships are ready by mon/date' like this time or if I have to start coming here every day.

Thanks!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    The P.T. wrote:
    Can someone please tell me if this tweet was sent out in an email or just announced in the forums?

I'm not around every day anymore and since the tickets were on sale immediately as the announcement, if you didn't know about the tweet and weren't at your computer at the time it's possible to miss tickets.

I can't remember if past tweets were emailed, but I didn't receive an email about this one.

I'm just trying to prepare for the U.S. tour dates... if I can expect an email saying 'make sure memberships are ready by mon/date' like this time or if I have to start coming here every day.

Thanks!

i think it was just on the forums. i know that i didn't get an email.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    After Euro, Chi-town and Toronto, what do you think is next?

While they said west coast possibly, I'm hoping there was something to the Philly venue leaks.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,013
    CJMST3K wrote:

While they said west coast possibly, I'm hoping there was something to the Philly venue leaks.
    :lol::lol::lol:

Are you trying to get another TWEET thread locked up???? ;)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    LukinFan wrote:
    CJMST3K wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

Are you trying to get another TWEET thread locked up???? ;)
    All of these TWEET threads need to be locked up :D
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
This discussion has been closed.