Options

***************** ~~ Tweet! ~~ *****************

Comments

• Options
    Yield72Yield72 Posts: 193
    einatshaul wrote:
    first class crowd : south america, then Italy, then Spain, then rest of Europe, then USA, of course there are more people in the usa, but listen a little for example the crownd in Barcelon 2006, waouh close to madness
    Please don't forget Portugal should be on this list, perhaps after SA

And... you want to hear a crowd go out of it's mind wild, bringem to Israel...

Yes, Portugal love Pearl Jam ;)
    I'm myself like you somehow.....
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Or 3??

Im sad, I usually plan my holidays around where Pearl Jam are playing.
    Portugal in 06, Poland to London via Prague in 07 and NY last yr. Happy days.

I would love to do Italy next.

Or three....

Planning holidays around PJ is good for those with no family responsibilities!!!! ;)
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    you all forget Greece..ok then, :?: :?: ,but for sure like south america there isnt better ones,,after them all the mediterraneans are the second best!! from israel to portugal

You got that right!
    Niko80 wrote:
    Checking out israel would be very cool. One of the few european countries I have never been to.

And you are more than welcomed!
    Irish Al wrote:
    E you just taking the piss or what....seriously???? I nearly shit me pants when I saw that and no-one has picked up on it :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

And just you wait Al, just you wait
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    einatshaul wrote:

And just you wait Al, just you wait

I think you need to be PM'n me NOW LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    I'm supposed to be writing an essay but cannot stay off the board

I bought a ticket to Leeds festival but the lineup is awful so I am gonna sell it and use the money (and some other cash..) to catch multiple PJ shows if they are indeed coming to the UK

I would love a good Dublin/London/Manchester combo.. although that is highly unlikely :(
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • Options
    funkympfunkymp Posts: 22
    spent the whole day refreshing the forum and the homepage, hopefully this gets announced before i head off to sonic youth.

dublin would be awesome if it happened
  • Options
    JimNasticsJimNastics Posts: 679
    The Point and Wembley would do the trick for me!
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,569
    edited April 2009
    MayDay10 wrote:
    So we are thinking its a Euro-tour?

Looks like it yes. An aug 15th show in Berlin is already confirmed by a few different sources 8-)
    einatshaul wrote:

Sounds good ;)
    Post edited by Niko80 on
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    I have been told that I am only allowed to do one show!!

Yeah right :twisted:
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    NoLogoNoLogo Posts: 289
    It would be so great, if they play Berlin on 15th of August! Actually, it´s the only weekend in August for me that´s still free! That would be perfect timing! :D
    2006 in Berlin Wuhlheide was just fantastic! Hope to see them there again! :D
  • Options
    JimNastics wrote:

we'll probably only be able to afford those two if they happen :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Niko80 wrote:
    MayDay10 wrote:

Looks like it yes. An aug 15th show in Berlin is already confirmed by a few different sources 8-)
    haha, wasn't than one half assed misleading broken German website source and 1000 posts on here saying they're ready to buy tickets? :lol:

I'll do London and Ireland. Do not even try to persuade me doing more
  • Options
    worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260

good to see i'm not the only one under the thumb! i might get a couple, see what transpires i guess.

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • Options
    JimNastics wrote:

Hey 2 is better than none!!!! ;) and just think how great it'll be for us all to meet up...PJ gigs are more than just the music...they're about meeting up with all you mad feckers :lol:8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,667
    einatshaul wrote:

And... you want to hear a crowd go out of it's mind wild, bringem to Israel...

Would be sweet if they played Israel. Especially since I'm going to be there for at least a year starting in August...

Oh, and mah koreh metukah?
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• Options

good to see i'm not the only one under the thumb! i might get a couple, see what transpires i guess.

I am so not under the thumb, just a bit short on funds at the mo :(
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

• Options
    einatshaul wrote:
    Niko80 wrote:
    MayDay10 wrote:

haha, wasn't than one half assed misleading broken German website source and 1000 posts on here saying they're ready to buy tickets? :lol:

I'll do London and Ireland. Do not even try to persuade me doing more

Yeah, that and at least one more. I was told by my own little 'scource' that the date looks real, so I can only hope. Doesn't hurt to spread some optimism either :D

You should do a few more shows I'd say :D I mean, come on! What will eddie say if you aren't in Berlin??? Or in Greece? Or in Spain?? ;)
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    dunkman wrote:
    I'm actually surprised at the amount they play Europe. They have had 2 full blown European tours since the last full US Tour. And you Europeans whine so much. :)

those 2008 shows you attended in your sig.... do they not count?
    I'm not complaining about me, but remember that was a small tour; they haven't done a full blown tour here since 06 and they've done 2 in Europe since then. Europe has great crowds, I don't disagree with that. I'm not mad they are playing Europe, I just don't think you guys should whine as much as you do considering you get so much PJ love and they are an AMERICAN band. But I am glad you guys are getting some shows; wish I could cross the pond and see those amazing crowds and venues.
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Niko80 wrote:
    MayDay10 wrote:

einatshaul wrote:

Sounds good ;)

haha. I just read over the tweet (just skimmed it yesterday)... yeah it seems obvious that the happenings are going to be away from the Americas.

Good for you people. How exciting.
  • Options
    Manchester in August :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    MineMine Posts: 556
    dunkman wrote:
    I'm actually surprised at the amount they play Europe. They have had 2 full blown European tours since the last full US Tour. And you Europeans whine so much. :)

those 2008 shows you attended in your sig.... do they not count?
    I'm not complaining about me, but remember that was a small tour; they haven't done a full blown tour here since 06 and they've done 2 in Europe since then. Europe has great crowds, I don't disagree with that. I'm not mad they are playing Europe, I just don't think you guys should whine as much as you do considering you get so much PJ love and they are an AMERICAN band. But I am glad you guys are getting some shows; wish I could cross the pond and see those amazing crowds and venues.
    They played once in Europe since 2006 and that was a short tour that lasted less than a month and 1/2 of the dates were in Germany.
    I knew who I was before other people started telling me who I was. J.Joplin
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    Well they need to be back in the US for Outside Lands at the end of August, so Europe may start at mid to end of July. And if ACL is announced tomorrow for begining of October- maybe US dates thoughout September.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    OMG I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN!

PEARL JAM IN MY BACKYARD!!!!!!!!
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Manchester in August :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:

I am already there :mrgreen:

• Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    Holy cow!! HEEEREEEE WE GOOOOO!!!!.... Cant wait what pops up next! :D:mrgreen:

weeeeeeeeeeee!

Im so excited!
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    Wembley 96, 2000 x2, 2007,Cardiff 2000, Rock am Ring 2000, Astoria 2006, Reading 2006, Shepherds Bush 2009, Manchster 2009, 2012 x 2, o2 2009, Dublin 2010, Belfast 2010, Hard Rock Calling 2010, Nijmegen 2010, Isle Of Wight 2012, Amsterdam 2012 x 2. EV, London 2012
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,354
    Irish Al wrote:
    JimNastics wrote:

Hey 2 is better than none!!!! ;) and just think how great it'll be for us all to meet up...PJ gigs are more than just the music...they're about meeting up with all you mad feckers :lol:8-)
    EXACTLY!!!!!!DAMN RIGHT,,MORE THAN MUSIC..AND GETTING CRAZY REFRESHING THE BUTTON AND PLAYING THE TEN GAME!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,354
    http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/search?tm ... =pearl+jam
    FUCK.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    OMG!
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Manchester... 17th.... I'm in Italy..... waiting for more....
This discussion has been closed.