Options

Albany Pre-Party Location Idea

Comments

• Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    Lets just start trash talking about ping pong :lol:
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,818
    otter523 wrote:
    http://www.wolffsbiergarten.com/main.html

This is within a 5 minute walk from the palace.

Sweet!!! I was just about to start the EV Fundraiser Pre-Party summary thread and also the Albany fundraiser - this is awesome :) otter523 are you stepping up to host this shindig and make it a fundraiser? Albany are the only EV shows I'm attending and am planning on bringing up Wishlist gift items (shirts, ticket albums, etc.)

Let me know!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    otter523 wrote:
    http://www.wolffsbiergarten.com/main.html

This is within a 5 minute walk from the palace.

Sweet!!! I was just about to start the EV Fundraiser Pre-Party summary thread and also the Albany fundraiser - this is awesome :) otter523 are you stepping up to host this shindig and make it a fundraiser? Albany are the only EV shows I'm attending and am planning on bringing up Wishlist gift items (shirts, ticket albums, etc.)

Let me know!
    If Otter doesn't want to host, I'd like to volunteer or at least help out. :)
  • Options
    otter523otter523 Posts: 250
    Hi All, I would love to help organize but I have a rough couple of weeks ahead of me at work that will take up way more time than I would like it too! I wouldn't want to say yes and not put 100% into this thing. I have a friend who works at the Bier garten and I advised him I was posting on this board about people organizing and meeting at The Garten. If anyone has any questions or advice on hotels location of restaurants,bars etc... Please feel free to pm me. I'll be having a Beer or two at the Garten before the show. Hope to see you there.
    09/13/98 - 08/27/00 - 08/29/00 - 08/30/00 - 04/29/03 - 07/03/03 - 07/11/03 - 09/28/04 - 09/15/05 - 05/12/06 -10/15/13 - 10/25/13 - 04/29/16 - 05/01/16 - 05/02/16 - 05/08/16 - 08/05/16 - 08/07/16 - RRHOF-04/07/17 - 09/02/18 - 09/04/18 - 09/03/22 - 09/11/22

E.V-06/08/09 - 06/09/09
  • Options
    CalumCalum Posts: 635
    Well I think its close, and looks like a great place to chill for the afternoon so I shall see you there...
    London Astoria - Dublin - Wembley - Shepherds Bush - London 02
  • Options
    pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,117
    and get ya ass kicked in ping pong as well...
  • Options
    Well you keep running that mouth ;) and anyway, I will be on international soil, so you have home court advantage and are expected to win, so I have nothing to lose & everything to win. :D

I need another Brit for back up, anyone else going who is English?
  • Options
    wow starting with the excusses alraedy eh??? come on bro!!
  • Options
    like.echoeslike.echoes Posts: 582
    I will need a recap of this ping pong action!
    nothing's changed but the surrounding bullsh1t
  • Options
    to bad you cant make it in time bro...:( you would prolly kick both of our asses
  • Options
    pjbugs007 wrote:
    to bad you cant make it in time bro...:( you would prolly kick both of our asses

I'm not a bro! All the more reason I would enjoy kicking your ass... :D
  • Options
    lol..ok fine...sorry i didnt check your gender at the door...

to bad you cant make in time dear....you would kick both of our male asses... lol
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    otter523 wrote:
    Hi All, I would love to help organize but I have a rough couple of weeks ahead of me at work that will take up way more time than I would like it too! I wouldn't want to say yes and not put 100% into this thing. I have a friend who works at the Bier garten and I advised him I was posting on this board about people organizing and meeting at The Garten. If anyone has any questions or advice on hotels location of restaurants,bars etc... Please feel free to pm me. I'll be having a Beer or two at the Garten before the show. Hope to see you there.

Cool... looks like the place is set.... I think Foxy Mop is down to help out if anyone else cares to assist...
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    monkey you going?? havent seen you in yrs!
  • Options
    yeh bugs... echo is no dude! :P I'm not making excuses.. just stating facts :D I owe you a beer so hopefully you are a light weight and falling all over the bar after just a couple :)
  • Options
    pjbugs007 wrote:
    lol..ok fine...sorry i didnt check your gender at the door...

to bad you cant make in time dear....you would kick both of our male asses... lol

ha! i'll leave you two fellas to duke it out... enjoy!
  • Options
    negative bro..i can handle my own...iam german and irish...mother born and raised in germany...i can handle my own:)

echoes...get ya tush to the bar in time to play!!
  • Options
    damn, i was bluffing bugs! I am the lightweight :lol: I think I'll stick to coors or peroni, only a few as I want to remember the entire show & get back to my hotel room, then the party starts :D
  • Options
    lol...its ok bro..ill still take the 30oz brew...:) maybe you need a long island ice tea? lol you brits like tea heheh
  • Options
    LOL, funny guy. I don't think I'm cool enough to rock an iced tea without looking like a fool.
    I am pretty sure people can hopefully recognize me by my pic, in June I will have just slightly shorter hair & of course wearing a PJ tee of some kind to help you guys out :D
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    pjbugs007 wrote:
    monkey you going?? havent seen you in yrs!

Tom... yep!!!.... and where have you been?
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    awesome BRO!!! where i been? ah well...lots going on in the past couple yrs....got a job with the state...got married....so been busy with all kinds of crap...no time for pj...but managed to head to both albany shows...

shocked ya remembered my name lol..i forget my own name sometimes...happens with age..
  • Options
    pjbugs007 wrote:
    awesome BRO!!! where i been? ah well...lots going on in the past couple yrs....got a job with the state...got married....so been busy with all kinds of crap...no time for pj...but managed to head to both albany shows...

shocked ya remembered my name lol..i forget my own name sometimes...happens with age..

I fancy my chances at ping pong alot more now :)
  • Options
    lol....we shall see....just get me that 30 oz beer!! then we shall see what happens LOL
  • Options
    good news bugs, I cannot get in touch with that girl so I just brought myself a single ticket for Albany 2, so I will be there both nights dude. I most likely going to get a refund on the MD ones, maybe go if she contacts me. But NY both nights.. 30oz beers on me 8-)
  • Options
    good boy...go to the MD show as well tho....wow 2 30oz beers for me and at least kick ya ass 2 times at ping pong! who woulda thought ya would fly across the pond to get ya ass spanked in ping pong lol
  • Options
    Im not really bothered about Eddie anymore... flying for the international ping pong tourney you invited me too :D
    Yeah I spoke to my friend from CT, when I told him about the MD shows, he said "you going to body-more, murder-land ... are you crazy?!! " so that kinda put me off slighly lol
    If I cannot reach that girl, I'll have a spare for MD & 2 spare for Albany 1 .. she is pissing me off to say the least!
    So hopefully at Albany 1 , I''ll meet a hot chick who wants to go to MD with me, and drive me there of course :lol:
  • Options
    There ya go bro....i met a gal in boston in 04 and then we went to reading,pa and then to toledo,ohio..then down to fl to see pj...and then she took me to hawaii ..saw the pro bowl...amoung other places..she was a great girl...she used to be on here...no idea if she still is around or not...baltimore isnt that bad...you should go!
  • Options
    I'll go if I have someone to go with, so hopefully when the group meets someone will take it. It would be easier to fly home from baltimore which is good. I got time to sort things out, pumped for a holiday aswell, havent seen NY before, excited. plus eddie solo ... unbelievable.. meeting some cool peeps such as yourself. going to be great few weeks. Im going bed, 2:30am .. catch you all soon. g'night
  • Options
    well ya sure wont miss anything in ny...lol....enjoy ya nap!!! one day closer in seeing ny bro lol and getting ya ass kicked in ping pong lol