Options

The Ultimate PJ Album: RESULTS! .. The End

2»

Comments

• Options
    velogatorvelogator Posts: 174
    A great poll, but it needs a little perspective. This poll only suggests what folks feel about each song vs. its lineup counterparts on each of the other records. It doesn't, for instance, pit songs from the same record against each other, or songs that aren't in the same number of the album lineup of another record, like the fifth song of Ten against the first song of Vitalogy, against each other. So while interesting (yes, I voted to), it is by no means THE definitive ultimate Pearl Jam record.
    Manchester, TN - 2008
    Washington, D.C. - 2008
    Philadelphia, PA I - 2009
    Bristow, VA - 2010
    Baltimore, MD - 2013
    Milwaukee, WI - 2014
    Hampton, VA - 2016
  • Options
    bernmodibernmodi Posts: 631
    MrSmith wrote:
    deal with reality, folks. Their last three albums dont compare to their first five.

So how come Avocado is considered our favorite album in this other poll (the album game, or whatever it's called)?
  • Options
    bernmodi wrote:

So how come Avocado is considered our favorite album in this other poll (the album game, or whatever it's called)?

really? i would be shocked if thats true. it must have been a poll just after Avocado came out.
  • Options
    simplemansimpleman Posts: 425
    bernmodi wrote:
    MrSmith wrote:
    deal with reality, folks. Their last three albums dont compare to their first five.

wacky statement
    " Jump from a cliff to fly, not to fall..."
  • Options
    Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    people seem to prefer individual songs from Ten but still prefer Yield and No Code as albums.................

and if this poll proves Riot Act sucks then the same must be said of Avocado no.....?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton