Options

"OFFICIAL" Memphis Lodging Group Rate

1235»

Comments

• Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    KDH12 wrote:
    scb wrote:
    You might go ahead & try the Westin's Memphis number 1-901-334-5900. The lady I spoke with earlier may have been misinformed.

I'm sorry that folks that RSVP'd didn't get in on this rate. I over shot each night w/ extra rooms for the lurkers that don't post.

FYI... I just called the # above & spoke with a woman named Beauty (she said that was her real name) at the reservations call center and was able to reserve a room for the $119 group rate for 6/20.

Whoo-hoo!! I can't wait! :D

which above number the 800# or the 901#?

The 901 #, but they just transfered me to a national reservations office. Maybe someone canceled a room?
  • Options
    ozarkcoolchicozarkcoolchic Posts: 621
    scb wrote:
    KDH12 wrote:
    scb wrote:
    FYI... I just called the # above & spoke with a woman named Beauty (she said that was her real name) at the reservations call center and was able to reserve a room for the $119 group rate for 6/20.

Whoo-hoo!! I can't wait! :D

which above number the 800# or the 901#?

The 901 #, but they just transfered me to a national reservations office. Maybe someone canceled a room?
    Maybe, but I'm calling Jennifer Talley & Brenda Sumadio tomorrow morning. I'm finding out what's up. So, If anyone else would like to call these ladies tomorrow also....feel free.
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Looks like i screwed up by procrastinating again!! I just called and they told me the hotel was sold out for that night :oops:
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    DS114969 wrote:
    Looks like i screwed up by procrastinating again!! I just called and they told me the hotel was sold out for that night :oops:
    Keep an eye on this thread tomorrow. I'm going to check with my contacts.
  • Options
    I swear, I got my email confirmation and everything. It says:
    Rate for 20-Jun-09 to 21-Jun-09
    Rate Plan: THE TEN CLUB ROOM BL
    119.00 in US DOLLARS per night

Maybe because I got two beds and they're sold out of the room with just one? :?

Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    I just booked the downtown Doubletree for $99 plus taxes. I'd still prefer to stay at the Westin, but looks like it won't be available by tomorrow. My own fault...
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    ozark, you are the shit!... thanks for hooking this up along with all the fundraiser event!!!!

if she can't get more rooms, I guess the doubletree sounds like a decent option....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    AtPeacewithMyLustAtPeacewithMyLust Louisville,KY to Toronto Posts: 125
    ozark, you are the shit!... thanks for hooking this up along with all the fundraiser event!!!!

Yes you are! I just booked our room for the 19th and 20th with no problems at all! Thanks for getting that great rate for us! :D
    1st show-1995 Soldier Field
    10th show-2005 Thunder Bay,ON
    40th show-2012 Berlin II
    50th show-2014 Amsterdam II
    57th show-Moline,IL
    58th show-Mexico City
  • Options
    I just got off of the phone with Jennifer Tally of the Westin. She says that we do still have rooms available for Sat. the 20th. She also said just try the 800# and to make sure that we put the word "THE" in front of "The Ten Club Room Block" She said she was gonna see what she could do to help us out since we've had such issues over the past 24hrs. But, as of now our deadline is 5pm Central.
  • Options
    2 1/2 hours left!!!!! 1-800-WESTIN1 "The Ten Club Room Block" There are rooms still available for Sat & Sun.
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    That place is going to be crazy Saturday night! :o:D
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    Yes it is! I'm just glad that it is within crawling distance from Beale Street.....since most of the bars are open to around 6 am :o
  • Options
    Also, 1 1/2hrs left to participate in the group rate. 1-800-WESTIN1 "THE TEN CLUB ROOM BlOCK" Rooms are still available for Saturday & Sunday!!!
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    mindi wrote:
    Yes it is! I'm just glad that it is within crawling distance from Beale Street.....since most of the bars are open to around 6 am :o
    Ok that scares me! :lol: I don't really drink much before the show, don't want to have to get up for any reason during the show. But after the show :o I can drink all I want! Mmmm new beer to try. :D
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    Ok that scares me! :lol: I don't really drink much before the show, don't want to have to get up for any reason during the show. But after the show :o I can drink all I want! Mmmm new beer to try. :D
    I don't really drink before the show either...pretty much for the same reason :D

But, after the show.....May I suggest a "Diver" from Silky O'Sullivans. Its sold in a paint bucket and has everything behind the bar in it. Plus, it tastes like kool aid.....but, much more POTENT!

An hour ten minutes to go on the Westin!!!!
  • Options
    mikemiremikemire Posts: 3
    I have an extra ticket for this show. email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mikemire@yahoo.com">mikemire@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->. -Micah
  • Options
    Was able to get into the Westin before the cutoff. Thanks Melissa!
  • Options
    I have an extra ticket for this show. email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mikemire@yahoo.com">mikemire@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->. -Micah
    Do you have a room yet? There's still an hour left to get in on the group rate at the Westin.
  • Options
    30 mins left!!!!
  • Options
    5 minutes........this will be my last notice!
  • Options
    ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    mindi wrote:

Holy crap that is UNNECESSARY! I can't wait!
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,095
    I got in at the last minute thanks for the help
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    I got a reservation at about 4:40 p.m. Central time. I cancelled my reservations at the DoubleTree. The rate Melissa got at the Westin is really good and it is supposedly a very nice hotel. I may try Priceline at the last minute just to see if I can get a "steal," but I imagine I will see ya'all at the Westin.

By the way, I forgot to ask the customer service rep that took my reservation if I could get the group rate for Friday night. If we do it two days it will be Friday and Saturday. Sunday is Father's Day so we will be heading home.

Thanks again Melissa for all of your work.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    Thanks again Melissa for all of your work.

Yes, THANK YOU!!! :D:D
  • Options
    pj76pj76 Posts: 8
    I just called the 800# & it took them a few minutes to find the block. But, the lady I talked with said that we had no rooms left in the block. I WOULD try the hotel directly just in case she was wrong. I did call my contact @ the Westin & left her a voice mail. I will try to call again this evening & see if there isn't anything I can do about adding rooms.

Go onto Hotwire, book the 3 1/2 star hotel that's in the downtown area for about $69 bucks, book it blind and it's the Crowne Plaza downtown, several blocks from Beale. great price.
  • Options
    LOV2ROCKLOV2ROCK Minneapolis/St.Paul Posts: 822
    Bump this baby once more!!!! ;)