Options

EV Solo tour posters...

PJPJ Posts: 282
edited April 2009 in The Porch
How hard were they to get last year? I'm gonna be going to the 2nd Philly show and I'm looking to add to my collection. Ive been through the adventure that was the MSG2 Sale, were they harder than that? How many copies did they have? Any cool stories? Any information would help ty :)
2006-06-01 E. Rutherford 1
2008-06-24 NYC: MSG 1
2008-06-25 NYC: MSG 2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Oh no! Here we go! :o
  • Options
    PJPJ Posts: 282

Uh oh, what did I start? I only have 1 poster so far...Im new at this :oops:
    2006-06-01 E. Rutherford 1
    2008-06-24 NYC: MSG 1
    2008-06-25 NYC: MSG 2
  • Options
    rawpixelsrawpixels Posts: 912
    EV posters were extremely easy to get. In fact, there were tons left over after the show I went to
    One man stands alone awaiting
    for her to come home
    eyes upon the horizon
    in the dark before the
    darkness leaves the dawn
  • Options
    PJ wrote:

Uh oh, what did I start? I only have 1 poster so far...Im new at this :oops:

Haha.. Just kidding around.. Everybody has their tighty whitey's in a bunch over the ticketing right now, and you're already talking about the posters..
  • Options

I know. Let the madness begin.
  • Options
    I bet there's going to be a super special limited edition one for one of the Hawaii shows.

I can't wait. I won't be able to sleep until I get these posters.

I joke around about it, but it is kind of the truth.
  • Options
    Just get there early and you don't have to sweat it. I can only say that I am pretty stoked to have seen Ed in San Diego, Santa Barbara, and now Hawaii!!! I can only imagine what that poster is going to look like...killer I'm sure
  • Options
    LiteTheMatchLiteTheMatch Posts: 1,179
    oh yea lol i forgot about the new posters
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
  • Options
    allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 804
    They were really easy to get at the NJPAC show I was at and from what I've heard all of them. Should have no troubles at all. ;)
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    would any kind soul offer poster assistance to a UK chappy here?
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    they were PLENTIFUL in NYC last go-round, hoping it's the same this year as well. so wonderful and stress-free, as a concert experience should be. the batman poster is one of my my MOST fave posters too...so all bonus! hope we get some kickass design this year....and same system, plenty of poster goodness for all! :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,885
    Wonder if BK is doing them again? I agree about the Hawaii posters, they may be something special. And there were stacks of them last year, you don't have to rush in to get them.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    hawaii poster is going to be awesome i bet!
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    like what was already said, there were plenty of posters. They had 2 types and they alternated for shows. I ended up with one of each fairly effortlessly.

And it is likely Hawaii may get a special, less printed poster.

But who knows, maybe it will be entirely different this time around