Options

ATTN: KAT/SEA/SANTOS/RUBYSDAD/BOOM

2»

Comments

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    joe2468 wrote:
    .....and for the record i "purchased" tickets for the philly 11th...was in my profile...and now its not..put down philly 12th show as my second chance...and ITS NOW IN MY PROFILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how did you do that? you couldnt list that show as a "second chance"? it was only the rollovers you could select

?
  • Options
    footsteps38footsteps38 Posts: 100
    my2hands wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:
    .....and for the record i "purchased" tickets for the philly 11th...was in my profile...and now its not..put down philly 12th show as my second chance...and ITS NOW IN MY PROFILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how did you do that? you couldnt list that show as a "second chance"? it was only the rollovers you could select

?

I was going to say the same thing.. I was pissed i couldnt add it then read the fine print, mother f'ers
    Bob
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    edited April 2009
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: JUST EFFIN WITH YOU GUYS :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i did purchase the philly 11th show and it is gone from my profile....like the rest of you guys
    Post edited by joe2468 on
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    jlew24asu wrote:
    you people have ZERO patience. RELAX.
    seriously
    Santos said sometime this week.
  • Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    Mods you can delete this thread. E-mails have been sent out. Gracias.

To people saying we would be receiving confirmation....we were told yesterday we would be hearing about it yesterday. We didn't. Then today sudden;y profiles are changing, CC's are losing holds, people are speculating, no one knew what was going on. All they said was we would receive confirmation but they didn't inform people of the process. Hence the panic. I agree 100% there is a general lack of patience around these parts but there was more confusion than lack of patience today.
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    CHECK YOU EMAILSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    mnpjgrrlmnpjgrrl Posts: 38
    N_Jay_H wrote:
    CJMST3K wrote:
    I think the info they would provide would probably cause more controversy.

They're probably looking at the zip code of everyone seeking tickets, and if they're not near the venue, then they're probably cutting them out, and only letting closer zip codes get tickets... but that's just my speculation.

Anyone want to put this theory to test?

I just got Memphis 2 and I'm in Minnesota!
  • Options
    BASECASEBASECASE Posts: 31
    No offense, but I think that the zip code theory is completely ridiculous. I'm sure they have a computer program that is RANDOM, or they are doing it the old fashioned way and seeing what the total number is and then picking 1 out of every group of x amount of orders such as order #1,11 ,21 ,31 etc. And I don't think demanding info really made any sense, they do their best and this waiting is the consequence of everyone who complained about the old way of instantly buying tickets, so instead we have a random system which takes a lot more time and work for 10c staff. I can't imagine how many emails they have gotten from impatient people asking questions about what's going on. I'll take the old way any day. I'd rather know and get it over with. The computer battle of trying to get thru is a lot less stressful and is still fairly random. I've gotten tickets to previous EV shows an hour after they went on sale just by hitting refresh over and over again on an old computer with average internet speed.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    no zip code theory. I officially live in Buffalo and scored in Philly