Options

Camden II Poster - Help

jbalicki10jbalicki10 Posts: 517
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Can someone pick me up a Camden II poster? I can try and pick you a Camden I poster tomorrow. I didnt get tickets for CAMDEN II because I can't make the show.

Thanks
John
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    ouch, get ready for the poster police coming.....

some guys on here dont appreciate these requests!!!

I'm all for it and wish you the very best of luck.....

and if you get a chance to grab me a Klausen from the night you attend I'd be very grateful, will even pay upfront if that helps
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

and if you get a chance to grab me a Klausen from the night you attend I'd be very grateful, will even pay upfront if that helps

I don't get it??? If I ask my GF to buy an extra one to trade why would that be wrong? I don't even know what they would look like. I just would like the Camden/Philly set to frame up and put in my bar.
  • Options
    I Know, I dont get it either.....

check out my thread tonights poster which is currently active, you'll see what i mean...
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,178
    pdalowsky wrote:

I dont see why people have a problem with this...all your doing is asking

If you dont want to help...then dont

Same principle when the band offers something for sale and the masses start bitchin about price, and the item is dumb....DONT BUY IT

Good Luck
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

check out my thread tonights poster which is currently active, you'll see what i mean...

I just looked... I see now what you mean. If you need help with getting the poster through the 10 club let me know. (on line sale) Maybe we can try to help each other out. I'm just looking for Camden II poster.
  • Options
    Good plan, will keep in touch and see how we can get it all sorted
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    pdalowsky wrote:

I feel for you- some people on here are really dicks. Do you really request poster that much on here? I haven't noticed
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,218
    I was not trying to be a dick. All I am saying is, I think it isnt fair to take a poster away from someone at the show so somone who isnt there can get one without possibly having to pay more for it thru ebay.

But do what you want, I guess those of us going to the shows and have a hard time getting to the venue when the gates open are shit out of luck.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    I feel for you- some people on here are really dicks. Do you really request poster that much on here? I haven't noticed

this is the thing, I've requested one once before......the Vedder solo, and a lovely lady helped me out....and become a great friend afterwards....

I dont know what the geezer was on about....

I have requested other rare bits before, liek collectables and promo's but surely this would be the place to do this??
  • Options
    4Powers20 wrote:
    I was not trying to be a dick. All I am saying is, I think it isnt fair to take a poster away from someone at the show so somone who isnt there can get one without possibly having to pay more for it thru ebay.

But do what you want, I guess those of us going to the shows and have a hard time getting to the venue when the gates open are shit out of luck.

In fairness, I think this was more a reply to the 'dick' who also replied negatively in the thread and not yourself