I feel dirty....

2»

Comments

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ZiggyStar wrote:

How come none of you people post there......but seem to do a lot of reading?!!? :shock: :shock:

I'm easing my way into that board. In the past month, I've signed up, and picked an avatar. No posting yet though. (I'm very cautious) :D

Hi! I'm ZiggyStar! :D Noooo......don't ease.......come in and say hi!!! Everyone is very friendly....

I've heard great things about you from other members there, Cinnamon Girl!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Cinnamon GirlCinnamon Girl Posts: 1,854
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

How come none of you people post there......but seem to do a lot of reading?!!? :shock: :shock:

I'm easing my way into that board. In the past month, I've signed up, and picked an avatar. No posting yet though. (I'm very cautious) :D

Hi! I'm ZiggyStar! :D Noooo......don't ease.......come in and say hi!!! Everyone is very friendly....

I've heard great things about you from other members there, Cinnamon Girl!

:) Will do....and thanks!
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    :) Will do....and thanks!

You're welcome....see you there.... :)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    If anyone feels dirty being in Wal*Mart, just think of the many places you've eating out at and buy your food. :o :shock:

Yeah that's true. How about what those jerks were doing at that one Dominos? That was disgusting.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    libragirl wrote:
    If anyone feels dirty being in Wal*Mart, just think of the many places you've eating out at and buy your food. :o :shock:

Yeah that's true. How about what those jerks were doing at that one Dominos? That was disgusting.
    what did dominos do?
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • haffajappa wrote:
    libragirl wrote:

what did dominos do?

You really don't want to know.
    I can't teach common sense.
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    I avoid Walmart like the plague, yet when I drive by, their football stadium parking lot is always full. It's good to know so many people here feel the same.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Walmart will be busy tomorrow
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I need to stop at WalMart after work. They have the cheapest beer and they're closest to me. Might have to pick up some boxer/briefs with the hole in the back too. :lol: