Thanks 10c!!

Stoney.G_GirlStoney.G_Girl Posts: 29
edited April 2009 in The Porch
I just wanted to thank all the super cool human beings that work at the 10c, I have been having MAJOR issues with my Acct Info and trying to log into the 10c for a few weeks now with little success, and After countless e-mails, they have finally resolved my Issue and I am finally back on here at long last.

So I just wanted to say a BIG Thankyou to all who work in the 10c for helping me out! I TOTALLY Appriciate it 100% You're AWESOME!!! :D:D:D:D
Melbourne 95 (x3) Melbourne 98 (x3) Melbourne 03 (x3) Melbourne 06 (x3) Melbourne 09 (x1) EV 11' (x2) BDO Melbourne (x1) EV 14' (x2) IF ANYONE HAS SPARES FOR EV MELBOURNE NIGHT 1.. OR KNOWS OF ANYONE WITH SPARES, IM IN DESPERATE NEED OF SOME.. PLEASE EITHER PM ME ON HERE OR THROUGH FB AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT!!!! MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    they bend over backwards for us even when we dont deserve it most the time....they have helped me out with many issues and i say thank you as well
  • pjalive21 wrote:
    they bend over backwards for us even when we dont deserve it most the time....they have helped me out with many issues and i say thank you as well

they do? can you give me one example of them bending over backwards for someone that didn't deserve it? and maybe tell me why the person didn't deserve to be helped.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    I completely agree. They have helped me more than once. I think they are awesome.

Thanks 10 Club for all you do!
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,040
    pjalive21 wrote:

they do? can you give me one example of them bending over backwards for someone that didn't deserve it? and maybe tell me why the person didn't deserve to be helped.

:D when are people going to realise that this is a major business? and not a fanclub....
  • IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 671
    pjalive21 wrote:

Are you for real? Seriously????

I am so thankful for 10C, I can't even imagine how many assholes thay have to deal with, on a daily basis!
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
    pdalowsky wrote:
    pjalive21 wrote:

:D when are people going to realise that this is a major business? and not a fanclub....

I completely understand it is a business. And am thankful for all the times they have bent over backwards to help me. And I understand that they are not driven exclusively by the almighty dollar, thus the ridiculously low membership dues. Just as Pearl Jam is a business/band that is fan friendly, the 10 club follows suit.
    IAmMyself wrote:
    pjalive21 wrote:

I am so thankful for 10C, I can't even imagine how many assholes thay have to deal with, on a daily basis!

Agree on this point.

But the silent majority seem to be pretty comfortable with themselves, the 10club, the ticket policies, the merchandise, the promotion (even Gasp! Verizon on the last tour), the reissue, communication from the band (ok... maybe not this :D ), ticket prices, tour itinerary, frequency with which new material is released, seniority, 10 Club renewal policy, and all other things revolving around the entity that is Pearl Jam and the 10 Club.

It's not life and death and it is a great band and hobby.

The fringe majority as in all walks of life is very vocal and never happy. The loudest people will always be angry, vocal, and totally self centered on what they didn't get, how the band policies aren't fair to THEM, how ticket prices are outrageous (when the minimum of thought can easily explain why the cost is what it is), etc. etc. etc.

I only hope the 10 Club is cool headed and intelligent enough to realize these wacko's do not represent me and most of the Bands fan base.
    I completely understand it is a business. And am thankful for all the times they have bent over backwards to help me. And I understand that they are not driven exclusively by the almighty dollar, thus the ridiculously low membership dues. Just as Pearl Jam is a business/band that is fan friendly, the 10 club follows suit.[/quote]

Seriously ridiculously low membership? seriously? what has your membership got you this last year? One newsletter? $25??? thats not low.

oh and the ability to post here. We need to get things in perspective, I pay the membership because I love the band, and thats it. is it value for money? I'm not really bothered but its not low for what is given back.

I dont get this bending over backwards thing? As i see it, you ask them to do something that they have control over, and they do it. Would you expect them to ignore you?
    quote]

I am so thankful for 10C, I can't even imagine how many assholes thay have to deal with, on a daily basis![/quote]

Agree on this point.

But the silent majority seem to be pretty comfortable with themselves, the 10club, the ticket policies, the merchandise, the promotion (even Gasp! Verizon on the last tour), the reissue, communication from the band (ok... maybe not this :D ), ticket prices, tour itinerary, frequency with which new material is released, seniority, 10 Club renewal policy, and all other things revolving around the entity that is Pearl Jam and the 10 Club.

It's not life and death and it is a great band and hobby.

The fringe majority as in all walks of life is very vocal and never happy. The loudest people will always be angry, vocal, and totally self centered on what they didn't get, how the band policies aren't fair to THEM, how ticket prices are outrageous (when the minimum of thought can easily explain why the cost is what it is), etc. etc. etc.

I only hope the 10 Club is cool headed and intelligent enough to realize these wacko's do not represent me and most of the Bands fan base.[/quote]

some valid points, the 10club will never keep everyone happy, nor should they try to, but I really just fail to see how they bend over backwards for us. Its just a bit over the top, tenc worship,....

One thing I am sure about regardless is that I would much rather have them here than not at all, as that would be terrible. We need the club, and the band need us, it all works well together for all parties involved, otherwsie we could end up with a Rancid scenario where the website is updated once a year, a record is three years late and no one has a clue whats going on
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    IAmMyself wrote:
    pjalive21 wrote:

thank you for helping make my point for me :)

with all the complaining that goes on im amazed they still go above and beyond to do the things they do
  • pjalive21 wrote:
    thank you for helping make my point for me :)

with all the complaining that goes on im amazed they still go above and beyond to do the things they do

and what point is that? i merely asked you to cite an example of someone receiving help from the 10c that didn't deserve to be helped. do you have one?
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    pdalowsky wrote:

Seriously ridiculously low membership? seriously? what has your membership got you this last year? One newsletter? $25??? thats not low.

I feel like I've gotten great value from my membership this past year...just the one marginally interesting newsletter, but I've had great seats to several EV and PJ shows, all within the last year...years without tours lack a little in the "bang for your buck" dept.

anyway, I think his point is that it is low for what they could be charging. I'm sure they could charge $50 a year and not lose half their membership. Glad they don't, though!
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    I love the 10 Club and what they have done. But have to say I am a minority on these tickets. I camped out in front of a computer all day and finally the tickets popped up and I thought I got tickets to two shows. Low and behold, nope only a slight chance to get tickets. I had no problems with they way they used to go: first come first serve. If you missed out, those are the breaks. There are going to be a lot of people missing out now. I am even paranoid to say this for fear that I won't get "chosen" in the lottery. Who knows if it is even computer generated. How did the choose who got signed box sets? The system was fine before. We all knew this was coming and if you couldn't be by a computer, I am sorry, but those are the breaks.
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    I am even paranoid to say this for fear that I won't get "chosen" in the lottery. Who knows if it is even computer generated. How did the choose who got signed box sets? The system was fine before.
    I've thought about that too :? :oops: what are the guarantees that it's literally a LOTTERY now that the usernames are connected to the accounts?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    pjalive21 wrote:

What the hell are you talking about? Don't deserve it? WE ARE PAYING CUSTOMERS. THEY ARE A BUSINESS. THEY CHARGE US FOR GOODS AND SERVICES AND ARE EXPECTED TO UPHOLD THEIR END OF THE PROCESS. Don't deserve....what are you smoking??
  • whitepantswhitepants Posts: 727
    The 10C kicks ass.

end of story.
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    pjalive21 wrote:

What the hell are you talking about? Don't deserve it? WE ARE PAYING CUSTOMERS. THEY ARE A BUSINESS. THEY CHARGE US FOR GOODS AND SERVICES AND ARE EXPECTED TO UPHOLD THEIR END OF THE PROCESS. Don't deserve....what are you smoking??

+1
    10c rocks but they are a buisness
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • I just wanted to thank all the super cool human beings that work at the 10c, I have been having MAJOR issues with my Acct Info and trying to log into the 10c for a few weeks now with little success, and After countless e-mails, they have finally resolved my Issue and I am finally back on here at long last.

So I just wanted to say a BIG Thankyou to all who work in the 10c for helping me out! I TOTALLY Appriciate it 100% You're AWESOME!!! :D:D:D:D

I also had an account issue that has been resolved, so thanks 10C!!! Glad to be back :D
  • Why is everybody jumping on somebody for saying thank you?! Jeez ... :? Maybe the op didn't use the exact words you would, but who cares ... all-in-all it's just a thank you :roll:

Oh, and I think we have all been "paying customers" for "businesses" that don't give a crap whether or not you are a happy/satisfied customer or not. There is nothing wrong with being grateful for good customer service once in a while.
  • I also want to say thanks to the 10c for fixing my account. My "spring cleaning" account merge resulted in my membership info disappearing from my account and being banned from the forums (not that I post here much)! But after a quick call to the office everything is up and running again.
    Toronto 96 - Barrie 98 - Toronto 00 - Toronto 03 - Montreal 03 - Vancouver 05 - Calgary 05 - London 05 - Hamilton 05 - Gorge I 06 - Gorge II 06 - Seattle I & II 09 - Vancouver 09 - Portland 09 - LA III & IV 09 - San Diego 09 - Kansas City 10 - St Louis 10
  • I also want to say thanks to the 10c for fixing my account. My "spring cleaning" account merge resulted in my membership info disappearing from my account and being banned from the forums (not that I post here much)! But after a quick call to the office everything is up and running again.

Although I see all the kinks haven't been worked out as my join date used to be in 1998, oh well, just happy to be back!
    Toronto 96 - Barrie 98 - Toronto 00 - Toronto 03 - Montreal 03 - Vancouver 05 - Calgary 05 - London 05 - Hamilton 05 - Gorge I 06 - Gorge II 06 - Seattle I & II 09 - Vancouver 09 - Portland 09 - LA III & IV 09 - San Diego 09 - Kansas City 10 - St Louis 10
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    These people at 10c really do love their jobs and they really do care about their fans (although a few would disagree with me).

It is a "business" and we are their "paying customers", but the relationship isn't like that. :D And many of you know that, too.

They have an unique relationship with their fans...

How many fan clubs have only a few people working and the same people since the beginning?

And still manage to do this well by communicating with so many people? They are not perfect and I don't get the impression that they try to be, either - but trying their damnest to do their best and listening to our concerns and issues. I have seen from time to time, they do go out of their way to help people!

Oh, do you ever see a Fan Club's worker having fun posting on their board and helping others? It wouldn't be the same without Santos here. :)

I am always blown away with their quick responses and their willingness to listen to my rants - even if they do not respond. I just know they are listening.

Anyway, I love Ten Club! :D

Thank you, 10c! Keep up the great job and continue to aim for the sky...
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    Why is everybody jumping on somebody for saying thank you?! Jeez ... :? Maybe the op didn't use the exact words you would, but who cares ... all-in-all it's just a thank you :roll:

Oh, and I think we have all been "paying customers" for "businesses" that don't give a crap whether or not you are a happy/satisfied customer or not. There is nothing wrong with being grateful for good customer service once in a while.

Not jumping on him for saying thank you. That is all well and good. It was more in regards to the "we don't deserve it all the time" comment.
    IamMine wrote:

I am always blown away with their quick responses and their willingness to listen to my rants - even if they do not respond. I just know they are listening.
    Sorry I just thought that was funny :D even if they do not respond :mrgreen:

Anyway I've no probs with 10c... they do their jobs.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • phillyfanphillyfan Posts: 831
    I also want to say thanks to the 10c for fixing my account. My "spring cleaning" account merge resulted in my membership info disappearing from my account and being banned from the forums (not that I post here much)! But after a quick call to the office everything is up and running again.
    same here thanks
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    IamMine wrote:

Sorry I just thought that was funny :D even if they do not respond :mrgreen:

Anyway I've no probs with 10c... they do their jobs.

Hahaha, Helen! You know I still love ya, right? :)

You know I just suck at writing!

But you got me, right? :P

P.S. Your friend Irish Al is right... there are ways and means, m'dear. :)

((hugs))
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • My only thing that I am concerned about is that I have lost my post count for the forums and my profile is missing all the shows that I have attended and stuff (a minor thing i know...don't hate me for it!! :oops: ) and i can't seem to attach a signature to my posts! I am not sure what to do about it, i don't wanna bug the guys at the 10c again, cause i've annoyed them enough. Can anyone give me any suggestions or hints on what to do?? :? :?
    Melbourne 95 (x3) Melbourne 98 (x3) Melbourne 03 (x3) Melbourne 06 (x3) Melbourne 09 (x1) EV 11' (x2) BDO Melbourne (x1) EV 14' (x2) IF ANYONE HAS SPARES FOR EV MELBOURNE NIGHT 1.. OR KNOWS OF ANYONE WITH SPARES, IM IN DESPERATE NEED OF SOME.. PLEASE EITHER PM ME ON HERE OR THROUGH FB AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT!!!! MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
    IamMine wrote:

Hahaha, Helen! You know I still love ya, right? :)

You know I just suck at writing!

But you got me, right? :P

P.S. Your friend Irish Al is right... there are ways and means, m'dear. :)

((hugs))
    Lol, I just couldn't help pointing it out :mrgreen:

yep, there are ways... no means at the moment though :mrgreen: (thanks for reminding me to buy a lottery ticket :mrgreen: I'll pay for your hotel if I win :D )

Lol, ya know I loves ya too.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life