Options

When Will the 10C Make the Announcement?

2»

Comments

• Options
    rawpixelsrawpixels Posts: 912
    We already got the pre-announcement email, a few weeks ago. Remember the email that advised that you to get your account in order – making sure email addresses are in sync, etc. etc. etc.

We will be hearing soon enough about PJ shows, not Ed shows.

Trust me, I’ve been around these parts here long enough to the know the signs. It’s a coming . . .

I sure hope you're right! I'm dying for some PJ tour/album news.
    One man stands alone awaiting
    for her to come home
    eyes upon the horizon
    in the dark before the
    darkness leaves the dawn
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,024
    wma11 wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    wma11 wrote:
    Can anybody tell me what Jack Johnson said? Was it an Ed appearance at Kokua or something?
    http://www.kokuahawaiifoundation.org/auction/2009
    Thanks Rog, I read somebody saying that JJ is talking out his ass, but that seems to be pretty legit...
    No problem!

Yeah, this ones for real.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,774
    LukinFan wrote:
    wma11 wrote:
    Can anybody tell me what Jack Johnson said? Was it an Ed appearance at Kokua or something?

If true, that EV show would be on my bday. Fly to Hawaii for an EV show on my bday???? That would be great.

We need some news from 10c around here!!!! This is driving me mad
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    Isn't it UTTERLY RIDICULOUS to think that Ed will be doing another mini solo tour when they are IN THE FREAKIN MIDDLE OF RECORDING THE NEW ALBUM!!!???

Stop dreaming already and embrace reality...
    It's one thing to be a pessimist, and it's another whole thing to be downright rude (and completely wrong).
    There was an actual show date for Baltimore posted on TM, whether you want to believe them or not. And as I've stated in a few other threads, I KNOW we're having a solo show in Philly around the same time (mid-June). That smells like the starting of a mini-tour to me.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Red_DotRed_Dot Posts: 1,454
    If this Hawaii show goes ahead, and only a couple of others, how hard will it be to get tickets to these!
    How does ticket allocation work for Ed shows? first in get tickets?
    Take me for a ride before we leave...
  • Options
    phillyfanphillyfan Posts: 831
    i cant wait
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Isn't it UTTERLY RIDICULOUS to think that Ed will be doing another mini solo tour when they are IN THE FREAKIN MIDDLE OF RECORDING THE NEW ALBUM!!!???

It's one thing to be a pessimist, and it's another whole thing to be downright rude (and completely wrong).
    There was an actual show date for Baltimore posted on TM, whether you want to believe them or not. And as I've stated in a few other threads, I KNOW we're having a solo show in Philly around the same time (mid-June). That smells like the starting of a mini-tour to me.
    Bristol levittown here Phs 99
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    Local Crew wrote:
    we will get a Tweet first!
    Will the Tweet be on Twitter??!!! :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    sickgirlsickgirl Posts: 139
    I wonder if the 10C want to surprise us (not just with this, but with other things in the past) or if they like to watch us all scramble, putting bits and pieces from different places together to see how close any of us get. Just something I was wondering.

I'm guessing (hoping) tomorrow or Monday for an announcement.
    Fuck Cancer, fucking jerk
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383

Bristol levittown here Phs 99
    Nice. I actually didn't grow up here. Moved up in '05. But I did graduate in '98.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,024
    sickgirl wrote:

I'm guessing (hoping) tomorrow or Monday for an announcement.
    I hope you're right
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    wma11 wrote:

There may be a few Aussies going to this show. Hopefully we won't be locked out of Ten Club tix like all of Ed's previous shows :(
    it's a charity show, I wouldn't count on any 10c ticket for it.

if it goes like the Beacon show, not even an announcement or an acknowledgement it ever even happened :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Pegasus wrote:
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

There may be a few Aussies going to this show. Hopefully we won't be locked out of Ten Club tix like all of Ed's previous shows :(

if it goes like the Beacon show, not even an announcement or an acknowledgement it ever even happened :rolleyes:

It says nothing about being a charity show. The only thing to do with charity is the auction of 2 front row tix on eBay that will go straight to the Kokua Foundation
  • Options
    And now it says that that the Eddie Vedder item is "TBA" :lol:
    Looks like Ten Club may have got the shits with Kokua for announcing the show :D
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Pegasus wrote:
    Oz Jammer wrote:

It says nothing about being a charity show. The only thing to do with charity is the auction of 2 front row tix on eBay that will go straight to the Kokua Foundation
    my bad, I thought the whole concert was a Kokua one.

Bit silly of 10c to get it removed now the cat is out of the bag :roll:
  • Options
    That's Ten Club for you.
    Wish they'd just announce it because I've got flights to buy. Not to mention tickets to the show