Options

PJ in Australia in November?

Comments

• Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    It's funny that this rumor popped up. We were just looking at flights from Denver to Oz for $599 RT on Qantas. If this is true is would be awesome if they confirm it in the next 15 minutes so we can get cheap flights.
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    5882300 wrote:
    i wanna gooooooooooooooooooo!
    if it happens the first week in december, maybe! :D hubby and i already have that week scheduled off. now if we can get our wallets to agree, perhaps, perhaps. i soooo want to see pj in oz! was so disappointing to miss out on a show they had on my birthday there, still wouldn't be able to manage that this year either. i want to get to oz someday, period...but to couple it with live pj would simply be perfection! :mrgreen:

You can stay at my brother in laws house. He makes good coffee and has a pool.

how awesome!
    hope your bro-in-law doesn't mind! :D
    i've been saving up our airmiles foreeeeevvvvvveeeerrrrrr in the hopes of an oz trip coupled with live pj. i am sure we don't have enough to fly completely free from NY to sydney, but hopefully make a good dent iin the airfare. and if not, hell that quantas deal sounds pretty damn fine. but you bet, airfare plus hotels, concert tix, food and drink.....it all adds up! :shock: if there is any way we can pull it off tho, you know i'll be there, so alert the bro-in-law! :lol:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Ten Club tickets should be for Aussies only this tour.......not like last time when a whole bunch of fans from overseas took all the good seats with their good 10c numbers! :evil:

:D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Ten Club tickets should be for Aussies only this tour.......not like last time when a whole bunch of fans from overseas took all the good seats with their good 10c numbers! :evil:

Let the overseas invasion begin. I count as 1/2 aussie since I was brave enough to marry one of you.
  • Options
    5882300 wrote:
    i wanna gooooooooooooooooooo!
    if it happens the first week in december, maybe! :D hubby and i already have that week scheduled off. now if we can get our wallets to agree, perhaps, perhaps. i soooo want to see pj in oz! was so disappointing to miss out on a show they had on my birthday there, still wouldn't be able to manage that this year either. i want to get to oz someday, period...but to couple it with live pj would simply be perfection! :mrgreen:

You can stay at my brother in laws house. He makes good coffee and has a pool.

how awesome!
    hope your bro-in-law doesn't mind! :D
    i've been saving up our airmiles foreeeeevvvvvveeeerrrrrr in the hopes of an oz trip coupled with live pj. i am sure we don't have enough to fly completely free from NY to sydney, but hopefully make a good dent iin the airfare. and if not, hell that quantas deal sounds pretty damn fine. but you bet, airfare plus hotels, concert tix, food and drink.....it all adds up! :shock: if there is any way we can pull it off tho, you know i'll be there, so alert the bro-in-law! :lol:

I will be right there with you. My brother in law rocks and lives right off the beach!
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    Hmmmm, I always wanted to go to Australia.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    Red_DotRed_Dot Posts: 1,454
    Cant wait - I REALLY hope this happens.

What cities are people planning to go see them in??

I want to go to Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth
    Take me for a ride before we leave...
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Ed told me last night that they'll definitely be here in November....and he's looking forward to me being front row and high fiving me again....and then having his way with me backstage after the gig!

Woo hoo!

Bugger off Susan .. I'll be at the Brisbane show this tour and will be pushing you out of the way to get to Ed. Don't forget I'm taller than you!! :P :)
  • Options
    PappasPappas Posts: 809
    oh man i really hope its this November!

We will be first to hear material from the new album

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • Options
    ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    So this is what you lot get up to whilst I'm busy. A friend of a friend told me ;)
    November, eh....no shock there - shall I start getting all your beds ready? :D
  • Options
    HEY!! I's ozsmalltowngirl again! :D
  • Options
    zezitozezito Posts: 164
    ZiggyStar wrote:

IM WITH YOU!!!!!
    "...take care of a couple of requests...one is from last night...I don't know if you are here again tonight...this first one...I'm not gonna tell you!"
    EV Adelaide 22-11-2006 ... yep I was there ... THANKS!
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Ill bet my left nut this dont happen.

But if it does Ill be happy to produce half the amount of sperm when I blow my load
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    zezito77 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

IM WITH YOU!!!!!

I hate to say it but I agree too. I want front row or as near as possible in Brisbane this tour. 13th row in Sydney 2006 was woeful. I couldn't see the band most of the time. :x
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:
    Ill bet my left nut this dont happen.

But if it does Ill be happy to produce half the amount of sperm when I blow my load

Why? Eddie said several times in 2006 that they'd be back in a few years and remember the "Mark Richards / Newcastle Triannual" statement? :P
  • Options
    Red_DotRed_Dot Posts: 1,454
    E.K wrote:
    zezito77 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

IM WITH YOU!!!!!

I hate to say it but I agree too. I want front row or as near as possible in Brisbane this tour. 13th row in Sydney 2006 was woeful. I couldn't see the band most of the time. :x

Yup, it should definitely be done by Aussie seniority first, then international
    Take me for a ride before we leave...
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    zezito77 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

IM WITH YOU!!!!!

Am I missing the sarcasm or are you actually complaining about the 13th row? Some people...
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089

Am I missing the sarcasm or are you actually complaining about the 13th row? Some people...[/quote]13th row is usually around where my sets are and those are GREAT seats.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:

Am I missing the sarcasm or are you actually complaining about the 13th row? Some people...
    13th row is usually around where my sets are and those are GREAT seats.[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing? Just being in the venue is kick ass.
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    I have absolutely no complaints...... But I would rather be on the wings than 13th row on the floor.

:? Sucks being a midget in those situations.

For LA 1 06 my seats got me like 12th row. Totally awesome, but a bit hard to see. For LA 2 my seats were "worse"...... Row 1 in the lodge. Absolutely one of the best seats I've ever had, eye line with the stage, and no giants blocking my view. :P

My buddy who was like 7th row was totally jealous. :mrgreen:
  • Options

We you are woman who is 5'5" inches tall and are directly behind a row of 6 ft tall men .. yes. I tried standing on my chair a few times to get a better view but got blasted by security. Everyone was standing. :?
  • Options
    AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    November would be just in time for MR tri annual!

Maybe just a one off gig in Newcastle. Or 10 gigs in Newy and everyone has to travel to them!! ;):lol:
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • Options
    Austicman wrote:

Maybe just a one off gig in Newcastle. Or 10 gigs in Newy and everyone has to travel to them!! ;):lol:

I doubt if PJ are going to travel all the way down here just to play one show. ;)
  • Options
    AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    I think your underestimating the pulling power of the Newcastle surf and the MR factor! :D

I betcha if we talked Spilt Enz into playing with them they'd think long and hard about it!! 8-)
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    E.K wrote:

We you are woman who is 5'5" inches tall and are directly behind a row of 6 ft tall men .. yes. I tried standing on my chair a few times to get a better view but got blasted by security. Everyone was standing. :?

Moral of the story - Should've got off your arse and joined the Ten Club sooner than you did. Absolutely nobody else to blame but yourself.

I'm off to see The Who :)
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Austicman wrote:

I'd settle for 8 in Newcastle and 2 in NZ. Gotta share the love :)
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I'm 5 foot 1 and was in row 10 in 2003 and didn't see ANYTHING!!! I was standing on my bf's shoes to add an extra inch!

But row 1 in 2006 made up for it! WOO HOOO!!! :lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    Wilds wrote:
    For LA 1 06 my seats got me like 12th row. Totally awesome, but a bit hard to see. For LA 2 my seats were "worse"...... Row 1 in the lodge. Absolutely one of the best seats I've ever had, eye line with the stage, and no giants blocking my view. :P

Know what you mean. For Boston 1 06 I scored ticketmaster tickets directly to Stone's side of the stage about eye level with the band. Had a profile view of the stage, but awesome seats to take everything at once.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Austicman wrote:

I'd settle for 8 in Newcastle and 2 in NZ. Gotta share the love :)
    Appreciate it, bro!
  • Options
    Well I don't giva a rats arse where my seats are.......as long as I'm there!!!
    TO-UR!!!
    TO-UR!!!
    TO-UR!!!
    TO-UR!!!