Options

PJ in Australia in November?

Comments

• Options
    ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    E.K wrote:
    Wooohooo. They're coming to Vegemite land!
    that just sounds SO wrong :|:lol:
  • Options
    «¤tîg®ê§§¤»«¤tîg®ê§§¤» Posts: 5,137
    edited July 2009
    Ziggy, did you see this Trudstar chik....... its not me k. hope you haven't been flirting with her and flinging poo at her.
    Post edited by «¤tîg®ê§§¤» on
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    E.K wrote:
    that just sounds SO wrong :|:lol:

I remember just before the 2006 tour I photoshopped a photo of Ed holding a tin of Milo... posted it here and some people believed it. Guess what I'll be doing this tour? :)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    so..at 8-7 u will be so happy there..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    odyssey5odyssey5 Posts: 7
    E.K wrote:

Vegemite ROCKS! :D
  • Options
    heidihiheidihi Posts: 114
    But I am going camping... meaning no internet access from Tuesday???? :cry: The kids would kill me if I put off our holiday for a tweet!!! Or would they???? Being a grown up is so depressing sometimes.
    “The human race has only one really effective weapon and that is laughter.” Mark Twain
  • Options
    zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    heidihi wrote:
    But I am going camping... meaning no internet access from Tuesday???? :cry: The kids would kill me if I put off our holiday for a tweet!!! Or would they???? Being a grown up is so depressing sometimes.

i would. im going to ring into work late that day ...
    impatience is a gift ........
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,362
    heidihi wrote:

Spending time with the kids on holiday camping together or stand by the internet for Pearl Jam news?
    Go with the kids camping! Make them happy. :)

demetrios
  • Options
    ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    demetrios wrote:
    heidihi wrote:

Spending time with the kids on holiday camping together or stand by the internet for Pearl Jam news?
    Go with the kids camping! Make them happy. :)

demetrios
    I concur!
    It's just an announcement. Get someone to text you if you can't wait til you come home :)
    Hope you and the kids have a blast.
  • Options
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=102397

See Kat's post. No need to panic .. yet. :)
  • Options
    joni,,be well girl,,there is gonna be a pre-party to organize in Ausralia too..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    We are staying away until Sunday.... will that be to late to get tickets??? We have not gone away all year... Isn't that the way ... we can't postpone as I am a teacher and school is back the next week. I would never let the kids down and not go away... thanks for all the kind words! 8-)
    Not panicking yet :?
    “The human race has only one really effective weapon and that is laughter.” Mark Twain
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Man, how exciting... I'm pumped...

Quick question, how does buying 10 club tix work?

This will be my first pj shows as a 10 clubber, understandably I will get shit seats, but I don't wanna miss out. Do the tix go on sale in Aust time or U.S time? So many questions, I would appreciate a bit of a run down..

Thanks guys.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    pjfan31 wrote:

This will be my first pj shows as a 10 clubber, understandably I will get shit seats, but I don't wanna miss out. Do the tix go on sale in Aust time or U.S time? So many questions, I would appreciate a bit of a run down..

Thanks guys.

when something is actually announced tenclub will announce when and what time tickets go onsale.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    pjfan31 wrote:

Thanks guys.

Me too!!!!!!! :P
  • Options
    heidihi wrote:
    pjfan31 wrote:

Thanks guys.
    why seating ones,,when the sell begin maybe u choose standing or seating,,depense where the gig is up to..usally ticket go out work time seattle.
    Me too!!!!!!! :P
    u have your answer..enjoy the wave of pearl jam in your yard
  • Options
    MissDefyMissDefy Posts: 1
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    What a fine example of different cultures this thread is. If this was a US/Europe/South America tour rumour it would be met with excitement and intrigue. What do us Aussies do? Crack jokes :lol:
    Gotta love us Aussies :D

:twisted: Yes us Aussies rOck!! But we will rOck even harder if Pearl Jam come & rOck out with us... and SOON!!!!
  • Options
    MissDefy wrote:
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    What a fine example of different cultures this thread is. If this was a US/Europe/South America tour rumour it would be met with excitement and intrigue. What do us Aussies do? Crack jokes :lol:

:twisted: Yes us Aussies rOck!! But we will rOck even harder if Pearl Jam come & rOck out with us... and SOON!!!!

Nice first post. :)
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Howdy team!!!. Straight from the horses mouth (ahem dog) tour will be December.

How do I know.....I keep backing this mutt (number 5)
    http://www.tab.com.au/Racing/Betting/St ... eNumber=07
    Ive had 100 on it its last two starts and its done nothing.

Therefore I say December Pearl

Anyone mention its friday.

Away from a computer till next week.....if Fixer pops its heaps out can someone ring/text DonJons Loveline.

Enjoy kids
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    MissDefy wrote:
    Oz Jammer wrote:

and great avatar too... ;)
  • Options
    I Am TallI Am Tall Posts: 45
    As long as they come to Perth it will be all good. Don't just go to the East boys, West is Best.
  • Options
    What's the latest lads?

This December news is really kicking me in the ass. I'd prefer it to be early next year than December. I'm screwed for time off work. I've booked out November, and thanks to work making everyone book out their annual leave, there are no spots left for December!

I'm gonna have to grovel, beg, and offer lewd favours to make this tour if it goes in December!
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    What's the latest lads?

This December news is really kicking me in the ass. I'd prefer it to be early next year than December. I'm screwed for time off work. I've booked out November, and thanks to work making everyone book out their annual leave, there are no spots left for December!

I'm gonna have to grovel, beg, and offer lewd favours to make this tour if it goes in December!

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/music/ ... -4tay.html

July 16
    Here is the first sample of Pearl Jam’s brand new single, “The Fixer”. Yeah-yeah-yeah!

“The Fixer” will be delivered to radio around the world on Monday, so whatever you do, stay tuned to Triple M early next week.

But this dodgy little snippet of the track, recorded straight off someone's TV in the US last night, was played over the credits at the end of a big televised baseball game.

Despite the quality, the 18-second audio clip confirms what we were all hoping might be true – that the new Pearl Jam Backspacer album is set to be a scorcher!

The band overnight also revealed full details of Backspacer, their ninth studio album, which will be out September 20.

As we exclusively revealed here a couple of weeks back, Pearl Jam will be in Australia for a national tour in December. Details expected any day now.

Here is the track list for Backspacer:

“Gonna See My Friend”
    “Got Some”
    “The Fixer”
    “Johnny Guitar”
    “Just Breathe”
    “Amongst the Waves”
    “Unthought Known”
    “Supersonic”
    “Speed of Sound”
    “Force of Nature”
    “The End”

Seeing as that was posted last week and it says that details of the tour are expected "any day now", I'd think it wouldn't be out of the question to expect an announcement this week
  • Options
    Red_DotRed_Dot Posts: 1,454
    anyone heard when they will actually play The Fixer? I listened to Triple M on my way to work this morning, but they didnt mention it.
    Take me for a ride before we leave...
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Red_Dot wrote:
    anyone heard when they will actually play The Fixer? I listened to Triple M on my way to work this morning, but they didnt mention it.

I reckon tomorrow for us. The US radio stations would be the first to air it I reckon
  • Options
    Kiwi JammerKiwi Jammer Posts: 106
    Fixer release overnight tonight - is it too much of a stretch to think we could get OZ/NZ tour dates with it - they often seem to time annoucements in pairs....I think I'll self destruct if I have to wait into August....
  • Options
    Balls! :( :cry:
  • Options
    AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    Surely it will be this week sometime. I go on holidays next wednesday for 10 days and won't have internet access so they must announce it. THEY MUST!!!! :D PLLLLLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    So are we to assume Fixer wont air until tomorrow morning here in Sydney?

What time is it in the states anyone?? aka how long until midnite over there?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    Red_Dot wrote:

Tomorrow morning at 7 am. I heard them say it about an hour ago. And the tickets are going on sale in August, it said so on the Triple M website.