Options

Some Pearl Jam cds for sale

massimobemassimobe Posts: 310
edited May 2009 in The Porch
Nothing special and nothing expansive, price are without shipping cost, if someone is interested in the lot a make a discount, I also have a couple of PJ's posters and some memorabilias..

http://picasaweb.google.it/benmas/Items ... _qhev4_wE#

Posters here
http://www.expressobeans.com/members/trades.php?id=497

PM me if interested in somethings
Thanks
-M-
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    MS30243MS30243 Posts: 4
    Nice collection.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Thank you but isn't my collection, just a few extras..
    in my collection I have this one

http://picasaweb.google.it/benmas/Pearl ... K6tYj2kAE#

other than others..
    Post edited by massimobe on
    -M-
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,731
    he he Massimo,

if only that was it eh??
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    he he Massimo,

if only that was it eh??

yeah Paul!!!
    -M-
  • Options
    cropdustdaircropdustdair Lakewood, CO / Earth Posts: 2,006
    PM Sent!
  • Options
    Gozzo64Gozzo64 Posts: 120
    massimobe wrote:
    Nothing special and nothing expansive, price are without shipping cost, if someone is interested in the lot a make a discount, I also have a couple of PJ's posters and some memorabilias..

http://picasaweb.google.it/benmas/Items ... _qhev4_wE#

PM me if interested in somethings
    Thanks

Am inyeresetd in your verona 2000. PM me thanks
    Gozzo
    Montreal '98
    Toronto '00
    Buffalo Toronto '03
    Kitchener London Hamilton Toronto '05
    Late Show NYC Toronto x2 Cleveland Pittsburgh Mountain View '06
    Hartford Mansfield '08
    Toronto Philadelphia x3 '09
    Cleveland Buffalo Mountain View x2 '10
    East Troy x2 Toronto x2 Ottawa Hamilton '11
    London Buffalo '13
  • Options
    PM to you guys sent..
    -M-
  • Options
    Some are SOLD, I'll add more items in the week end! :)
    -M-
  • Options
    I added some items, more to come this night or next! PM me for any interest! thanks
    -M-
  • Options
    Man.. just before I moved to America I had to sell all my CDs because (a) I couldn't afford to bring them with me and (b) I couldn't afford to move unless I got rid of the whole collection.

I had about 50 of the first wave of bootlegs... This was pre-iPod for me so they were just.. lost.

I still consider going through used record stores to see what I can find of them. I miss that big rainbow line of spines staring at me.
  • Options
    Added more CD single! ;)
    -M-
  • Options
    CalumCalum Posts: 635
    damn it lol , i just brought hail hail for like $30 !!!
    London Astoria - Dublin - Wembley - Shepherds Bush - London 02
  • Options
    someone got a bargain on the canadian even flow.

theres no price on hail hail so you may have paid the correct amount ;)
  • Options
    Who are Perl Jam? :|

:lol: I jest...

Nice collection ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options

Nice collection ;)

These are just Massimo's few spares....I can guarantee you'd fall off your chair if you saw the collection in all its glory!! :P
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

Nice collection ;)

These are just Massimo's few spares....I can guarantee you'd fall off your chair if you saw the collection in all its glory!! :P

I would like to see this 'collection' you speak of... :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    head over to pjcollectors.com and you'll see some insane collections!!! and find some thoroughly nice people, all serious collectors
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    head over to pjcollectors.com and you'll see some insane collections!!! and find some thoroughly nice people, all serious collectors
    *rummages off to investigate*

*comes back*

:shock: Fuck me sideways!! That is some crazy ass, but ultimately awesome, awesome stuff!!! :mrgreen:

• Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    someone got a bargain on the canadian even flow.

theres no price on hail hail so you may have paid the correct amount ;)

Just forgot to write the price! $30!
    -M-
  • Options

Nice collection ;)

.ops.....corrected.. ;)
    -M-
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    *rummages off to investigate*

*comes back*

:shock: Fuck me sideways!! That is some crazy ass, but ultimately awesome, awesome stuff!!! :mrgreen:

insane isnt it, but compulsive, I got there a few years back, and my god has my collection grown. I thought it was bad anyway, but now its mental. And I bet mine is a 1/5 of the user on there Bushleaguer, That guy has the most phenomenal collection out there for sure :)
  • Options
    SOLD SOME CD, still available others...
    -M-
  • Options
    DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE, MORE ITEMS SOON
    -M-
  • Options
    ewokpeltsewokpelts Posts: 709
    why not ebay?
  • Options
    why ebay? This place is a much better market with no ebay hassle. This brings it direct to PJ fans who are likely to be interested

and anyone out of USA struggles to get ebay items to show up on an ebay,com search which the majority uses, the results just showing up in the users resident country's ebay site like ebay.co.uk...
  • Options
  • Options
    Yes I prefer to sell here or in other PJ's board at least I know that who buy is a fan, anyway if none wants I'll list it on ebay!
    -M-
  • Options
    ewokpeltsewokpelts Posts: 709
    pdalowsky wrote:
    why ebay? This place is a much better market with no ebay hassle. This brings it direct to PJ fans who are likely to be interested

and anyone out of USA struggles to get ebay items to show up on an ebay,com search which the majority uses, the results just showing up in the users resident country's ebay site like ebay.co.uk...
    i like to go to a message board and not have morons selling me crap.

and it's not like the sellers are selling for thier cost. when you say "pm me with offers" you mean " i'm making money off you"

pass
  • Options
    If you're referring to me remember that some of that items are priced for less that what I paied.... If I want to make money the best way can be eaby not here..
    -M-
  • Options
    ewokpelts wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

i like to go to a message board and not have morons selling me crap.

and it's not like the sellers are selling for thier cost. when you say "pm me with offers" you mean " i'm making money off you"

pass

then why open the thread?

Just open the threads that interest you. there is room for everyone, or should we pass everything through you first to mke sure it is worthy of your attention.

Massimo is a great guy, very honest, easy to deal with, and a humble individual. He has come here to offer out some genuine rarities he has extra before doing the money making ebay scheme.

Next time come back with something constructive......the fact youm mention the things he sells is crap has me questionning if you have a clue about PJ and their back catalogue