My House Smells Like Ass!!!

Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
edited November 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Yesterday my lil' 38 pound 5 year old daughter clogged up the toilet with a mooseknuckle-sized crap and now the toilet's jammed. Used the plunger, tried the auger, nearly flooded the bathroom with the most foul smelling water known to man. Three hours of trying to fix it to no avail. Three hours of futility, and I'll never get that time back. The only break I took was to watch the PJ special on VH1 Classic.

I need to call Eddie Vedder, the self-proclaimed 'plumber of rock stars'.
I love to turn you on
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    hahaha my 5 year old daughter can clog a toilet as well....what would you do about ed's plumber crack?
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mooseknuckle????

what are you feeding the little one?? :shock: :mrgreen:
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    :o

I didn't think a little kid crap was big enough to do that..this thread title is hilarious :lol:
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Are you proud of her!? I would be :D

My place smell horrible too, but that's cause the community remulched so everything smells like vinegar!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    we went out of town last weekend & accidentally left some chicken & mushroom casserole on the counter. we turned the a/c off to save $ while we were gone & when we cam home it felt like an oven inside the house. a very, very stinky oven. the smell is still lingering. gross.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • You know I saw an infomercial on bowel movements this weekend and they were saying that little kid poops are very healthy and an example of how much you should be going. So sounds like your little one is very healthy!
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me.."
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    i had to hold her legs she was in such agony. and then the water rose like the banks of the River Liffey were overflowing with Guinness!!!!!!!! it was awful. truth be told, she's had these 'issues' since she was 1.5, but over the last year she'd outgrown them. she was on miralax and everything!!! she's just a skinny little runt who can unleash hell in a restroom. she clogged the toilet the night before but we were able to take care of it with the plunger. but last night was a whole new ballgame. i had to scoop out the water into a bucket, then take the bucket down the hall, down the stairs, out the front door, and across the street to the storm drain. 12x. and for those of you in the northeast, you know it was cold out last night! my tank top and wicked good slippers just weren't cutting it. not to mention i was continually unsuccessful.

i can still smell it today. 2 showers later.
    I love to turn you on
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    i had to hold her legs she was in such agony. and then the water rose like the banks of the River Liffey were overflowing with Guinness!!!!!!!! it was awful. truth be told, she's had these 'issues' since she was 1.5, but over the last year she'd outgrown them. she was on miralax and everything!!! she's just a skinny little runt who can unleash hell in a restroom. she clogged the toilet the night before but we were able to take care of it with the plunger. but last night was a whole new ballgame. i had to scoop out the water into a bucket, then take the bucket down the hall, down the stairs, out the front door, and across the street to the storm drain. 12x. and for those of you in the northeast, you know it was cold out last night! my tank top and wicked good slippers just weren't cutting it. not to mention i was continually unsuccessful.

:lol::lol: Not laughing at your daughter by any means, just the way you described it.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    i had to hold her legs she was in such agony. and then the water rose like the banks of the River Liffey were overflowing with Guinness!!!!!!!! she's just a skinny little runt who can unleash hell in a restroom.

:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    I'm sorry........i can't stop laughing. I had a friend who had this problem with a child. They used to have to break up her bowel movements with a wire hanger before they attempted flushing. Good Luck!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    My brother's son is like that..shits like a horse

He lets the crap sit there in the water for awhile so it softens up and then he can flush it

The other problem is when his son goes its like a weeks worth because he doesn't like to poop :o
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    This thread is cracking me up :lol:
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
    every time i read this thread i think of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-YVt4gfquA

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
    libragirl wrote:

Funny as shit !

;):D;)

libragirl wrote:

Funny as shit !

;):D;)

definitely..that comment you said about your brother's son gave me a good chuckle :D
  • PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243

awwwweeee dude, I am drinking a Guinness right now....awwwwwwwwwwwwww
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • lephtylephty Posts: 770
    you should add a garbage disposal to your toilet drain if this is a recurring issue=p my brother can clog toilets like a champion. i am pretty sure every toilet he has encountered has choked on his ass goblins.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    :lol: Ohhh....all the fun things I have to look forward to when I become a parent! ;)

I had no idea little kids crapped that much....
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    defeated again last night. and it gets worse.

after 4 unsuccessful tries, i conceded...and made the proverbial call to my dad to ask if he had another auger/toilet snake. yes, a toilet snake. THAT should have been the name of the crap that she unleashed monday night. there was a twinge of pride that he had in his little runt of a granddaughter to cause me such dispair, as if it was sweet revenge for something i had done in my youth. and as if i hadn't gone through enough humiliation...

the wife gave her 2 cents by bitching because i was pouring the toilet water (which had cleared up considerably) down the storm drain across the street. had the nerve to call me 'cousin eddie'.

WW3 nearly erupted. not exactly the encouragement i was looking for.

so i proceed to throw the next 5 buckets of water in the back woods area behind my house...which of course in the springtime is developing pollen and causing allergies.

so now all i can smell is 2 day old crapwater, the toilet STILL doesn't work, my nose is running from the stink fumes, and the developing pollen is giving me a sore throat.

W T F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love to turn you on
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,661
    Call a plumber Eddie.

cousin_eddie.jpg
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier wrote:
    Call a plumber Eddie.

cousin_eddie.jpg

"shitter was full!"

"honey, you check our shitters?"

:mrgreen:
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Yesterday my lil' 38 pound 5 year old daughter clogged up the toilet with a mooseknuckle-sized crap and now the toilet's jammed. Used the plunger, tried the auger, nearly flooded the bathroom with the most foul smelling water known to man. Three hours of trying to fix it to no avail. Three hours of futility, and I'll never get that time back. The only break I took was to watch the PJ special on VH1 Classic.

I need to call Eddie Vedder, the self-proclaimed 'plumber of rock stars'.
    If that happens again, and it will, just keep pouring some hot water in the toilet. :D:lol:

Good Luck :mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    multiple insults to injury.

due to the toxins in the air, the pollen, and wiping my kids noses, i now have bronchitis.

wife calls me this morning and says she fixed it. she plunged and flushed at the same time. her first try.

shoot me.
    I love to turn you on
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    This is a SHIT thread :D
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    Damn ! I will never complain about my plumbing situation in my house again

Mmmmmmmmmm shitty water smell on a warm Spring Day...nothing better

shit stick

believe it or not, in the Medieval ages when there was no Charmin, people would use a wooden stick to scrape away the feces after taking a dump. The stick would commonly be shared among people of the same household, or even the entire village.

the term "wrong end of the shit stick" was coined because if you were to take a dump at night, and needed to grab the "stick", you had a chance of grabbing the wrong end of it.

Jeb quickly reached over for the shit stick, but just realized he grabbed the wrong end of it; his hands now are sticky and foul.

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    mfc2006 wrote:
    we went out of town last weekend & accidentally left some chicken & mushroom casserole on the counter. we turned the a/c off to save $ while we were gone & when we cam home it felt like an oven inside the house. a very, very stinky oven. the smell is still lingering. gross.

I just got a mental whiff. Ew.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,661

wife calls me this morning and says she fixed it. she plunged and flushed at the same time. her first try.

shoot me.
    May as well just turn in your penis Steve.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier wrote:

shoot me.
    May as well just turn in your penis Steve.

didn't he already do that when he got married? ;) :P :lol::mrgreen:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    My 6 year old took a crap yesterday that I had to flush 4 times for it to get all the way down..
  • The only break I took was to watch the PJ special on VH1 Classic.'.

You shouldn't have done that. It will forever be associated with this incident. It could be 20 years before you watch it again but you'll remember and be like "Oh yeah that was the time my daughter clogged the toilet and the whole house smelled like ass."
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
This discussion has been closed.