I've just landed, and it has to be said...

2»

Comments

• 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    Oh here we fucking go again.

I happen to work in Philly and live in Jersey and I happen to love this area.
    I've lived in the Philly area all my life and nevert have liked it, but coming back from a vacation makes it even less appealing.

You have admit though that the philly airport is a shit hole! Of all the airports I've been to philly is the worst, maybe with the exception being Jamaica where the security check was a guy in shorts and a tank top with a machine gun sitting at a card table :P
    I have to say, I was only in Philly for a day but there was a lovely vibe to the place... made me wanna spend longer :oops: I flew from there to Chicago and I agree with you about the airport though :shock: piece o shit :? and the queues were about 2 hours long :shock:

Same here, I loved the vibe there. I remember in 06 me and my freind went to jam on the river at Penns landing and after that we were walking the streets of philly. the next day we saw PJ for the first time right across the river in camden. Best Weekend Of My Life Period.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Im surprised DUNKMAN has not made an appearance in this thread yet :lol:

keyword being YET

For me....I kinda like Philly.

ahem! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD36JmK4q4I
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • just tinajust tina Posts: 277
    can't be as bad as new york. everytime i come back here from anywhere else, i see how grey, brown, smelly and dreary it is here.

a few trips coming up soon and i'm already dreading the returns.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    :lol:
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    What a stupid fucking thread this is.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • What a stupid fucking thread this is.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”