Options

Another question about the signed copies.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,745
    am i right in thinking you have to a member to sign in now? or has that changed
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    pdalowsky wrote:
    I dont think so. That would imply only members can buy things from the store. You can't buy from the store without signing in, can you?
  • Options
    bazzer wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    I dont think so. That would imply only members can buy things from the store. You can't buy from the store without signing in, can you?

good point, maybe thats just posting on the forum? I could be wrong, I remember seeing some threads with people petitioning the tenclub to open up the new board to all
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    pdalowsky wrote:
    bazzer wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

good point, maybe thats just posting on the forum? I could be wrong, I remember seeing some threads with people petitioning the tenclub to open up the new board to all
    Yeah, that's the one. There's a combined login for both, but only 10C members get posting privileges.
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,415
    You can get the Super Deluxe for $124 at Best Buy.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,869
    JV130312 wrote:
    You can get the Super Deluxe for $124 at Best Buy.
    i can get the original copy of 10....

for $5 on ebay
    and it wont have any autographs either................
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    hitmanhitman Posts: 469
    i still can't believe nobody has chimed in about getting a signed copy yet.... i mean, i get that people who may have received sigs may not post on this board, but.... i figured somebody would've spoken up by now....

good luck to us all!!!
  • Options
    no news is good news, maybe none of the signed ones have been opened yet...... :D