Lone Wolf wrote:
    Cool, thanks Linda.

http://www.metropoint.com/ftp/20071210_MetroHolland.pdf

ff scrollen..
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Binaural wrote:
    RATM aside thats the thing I'm looking foward to the most about Rock AM Ring, hanging out and having a laugh with different people, hell its what made this summers pj tour so much damn fun. Hope its nice sunny weather, the idea of hanging out on the grass in the morning in th campsite is something I'm looking foward to.
    What about you, ever been to Rock AM? I'm curious about the atmosphere and the organisation compared to some of the other euro festivals.
    only festivals I've done in full are Glastonbury (94 & 95), Eurockéenes de Belfort (94) and Lollapalooza (07)...saw RATM at both the 94 btw.
    then day outings to the PJ ones (Reading 06 and all this year:
    Hurricane was the best one I attended by quite a margin).

but I will be looking at Glasto, T in the Park and Lowland this year...maybe pukkelpop...depends on the acts..and alll depending if PJ confirms Bonaroo as it rules out Glasto completely both time and moneywise, and moneywise maybe everything else.
  • Options
    dont forget that europeans are still buying the records. not so much in the states. if there's demand from promoters AND fans, then they should head out there.
  • Options
    Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Linda wrote:

Gevonden. Bedankt voor de moeite!
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...