Options

Unplugged DVD

2»

Comments

• Options
    arthurdent wrote:
    danny72688 wrote:
    I am happy that it is coming out at all. At least all the PJ originals are guaranteed.

I'm not too disappointed about losing RITFW from unplugged. Quite frankly, I've never thought the performance was all that great. But I'd hate to see RITFW not on the Drop in the Park vinyls. '92 electric versions of RITFW were killer.

that would be a disappointment for me too. perhaps the best version pj has ever done. not, perhaps...is!
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Where is the official list of tracks from Unplugged?

I just went to pearljambootlegs.org and noticed that Breath (listed as Please Don't Go) was played but I don't remember it being played. Best version ever!
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    I wish they could just post the list here to end the debate - obviously at this point they are well aware of what is going to be put on the concerts.

That said, I'd be disappointed if they don't have RITFW as well. I can't imagine its going to sink them financially, and it adds a lot to both shows. I just dont know why they would release incomplete versions of shows.
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:
    I wish they could just post the list here to end the debate - obviously at this point they are well aware of what is going to be put on the concerts.

That said, I'd be disappointed if they don't have RITFW as well. I can't imagine its going to sink them financially, and it adds a lot to both shows. I just dont know why they would release incomplete versions of shows.

i'm sure sometime shortly before the release there will some sort of play list which shows what's on the dvd...i hope
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    soonerdead wrote:
    drsluggo wrote:
    i'm sure sometime shortly before the release there will some sort of play list which shows what's on the dvd...i hope

Yeah... weeks and months after our credit cards have been charged. :shock:
  • Options
    Yeah... weeks and months after our credit cards have been charged. :shock:[/quote]

it could be worse. they could accidentally give us the mariah carey unplugged. or mashup the two. ;)