Options

Pearl Jam vs. Ames Bros - Shipped!

jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
edited December 2007 in The Porch
DHL EXPRESS
SHIPMENT NOTIFICATION

The following 1 piece(s) have been sent by Santos L. Halper of Ten Club LLC via DHL Express on December 17, 2007 using Waybill xxx81x83xxx.

If you wish to track this (these) shipment(s) please contact your local DHL customer service office or visit the DHL Web Site at http://www.dhl-usa.com/

If you have a Web-enabled mail reader, click or copy the link in the web browser below to view shipment tracking details:
http://track.dhl-usa.com/atrknav.asp?ShipmentNumber=xxx81x83xxx

Sent To: Data Not Available
xxxxxxx xxxxx
xxxxxx2 xx xxxTH LANE
REDMOND, WA
9805x
United States Of America

Santos L. Halper
PO 81429
SEATTLE, WA
United States Of America

Shipment Date: December 17, 2007
Weight: 4.4 LBS
Pieces: 1
Service: @home Deferred
Note: Delivery times may vary, please visit http://www.dhl-usa.com for details.
Reference: 63xxx
Contents: Ames Book

Thank you for requesting DHL Express
for your delivery needs.
"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Just got my message too!!

DHL EXPRESSSHIPMENT NOTIFICATION The following 1 piece(s) have been sent by Santos L. Halper of Ten Club LLC via DHL Express on December 17, 2007

Ahhhh!!!! It's on its way!!! :D
  • Options
    I havent gotten the email yet, but who cares.. that means they'll be here soon :D

Can't wait to have this in my hands !
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I haven't gotten an email yet, but hopefully I'm not too far behind. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    Woohoo!! I haven't gotten a notice yet either, but being in the northwest, I'm hopeful for Christmas. If I get it before, I'm going to wrap the shipping box and put it under the tree.

Out of curiosity which version of the book did the people who received the shipping notice order?
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    anakin_pdx wrote:
    If I get it before, I'm going to wrap the shipping box and put it under the tree.

Me too! But I'm making my husband wrap it :)
    anakin_pdx wrote:
    Out of curiosity which version of the book did the people who received the shipping notice order?

I ordered the version I could afford....50
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    I met Ed wrote:
    I ordered the version I could afford....50

That's what I ordered, too.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    i'm hoping these will last until jan 10th, when i get my student loan check.
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• Options
    jeffbr wrote:
    That's what I ordered, too.

I wonder if one will ship before the other...I ordered both... still no email though.

I dont need them for Xmas since I bought them for myself but its nice to know that they have started shipping :D
  • Options
    anakin_pdx wrote:
    Woohoo!! I haven't gotten a notice yet either, but being in the northwest, I'm hopeful for Christmas. If I get it before, I'm going to wrap the shipping box and put it under the tree.

Which one did you?
  • Options
    Got confirmation for the $50 book today as well.
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • Options
    got an e-mail as well... Using DHL this time around... nice
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    I got the email last night too.

It says ppl in US will get it within 3-5days.

International will be 4-6weeks.

I honestly thought with paying $40 for shipping it would take a few days max!!

Its one of my xmas gifts...thats why Im impatient.

Don't mind me!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Did any Canadian 10C members receive this notice of shipping yet?
    s

Montreal/98, Toronto/00'03'05'06x2, Brad Toronto/02, Buffalo/03, Kitchener/05, London/05, Hamilton/05, Late Show Taping/06, Cleveland/06, Pittsburgh/06, Bridge School Benefit Concert/06, Hartford/08, Mansfield 1/08, EV Montreal/08x2, EV Toronto/08x2...
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    gozzo5058 wrote:
    Did any Canadian 10C members receive this notice of shipping yet?
    if 10c does its usual, non-US orders will be shipped last.

didn't get if the first post is for the regular or SE (want to know the exact weight)
  • Options
    So is it safe to assume that the ones shipping are the $50 versions?
    I ordered both but I didnt get shipping notification yet...

I hope that the ones waiting for it for Xmas get it on time, that will be a sweet gift... :)
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:

didn't get if the first post is for the regular or SE (want to know the exact weight)

Im thinking is the regular version, a couple of people answered to that and so far the notification has been for the regular version...
    .... not everyone has their location (including me - LOL) but it seems the people that got the email were people in the NW coast.
  • Options
    4.4 lbs?!!

that's a heavy book.
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 9/10/23 coming soon
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Giddy Up!!! Great news .... well ... except .... I won't be home until Jan 9th ... so, poop :rolleyes:
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,847
    saw mine was shipped today as well 50$ version
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    Which one did you?
    I ordered the $200 version. So it looks like those aren't shipping yet. Oh well. It'll be a nice new years present to myself maybe.

I'm assuming that the 2 versions were shipped separately (even if at the same time) from China, and the deluxe versions may be taking longer to get through customs.
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,142
    Pegasus wrote:

Got this from Ames Bros. today:

Hello Joe,
    The Ltd. edition of the book is currently scheduled to ship out in the next 2-3 weeks.

Jenne

Ames Bros/Big Pop
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    bicyclejoe wrote:

Hello Joe,
    The Ltd. edition of the book is currently scheduled to ship out in the next 2-3 weeks.

Jenne

Ames Bros/Big Pop
    FUCK!
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    bicyclejoe wrote:

Hello Joe,

Jenne

Ames Bros/Big Pop

it must be the same for 10C because the description of my shipment sais book and not books (i bought both) I imagine they started shipping the $50 version even if the order had both books so that they both are not delayed....
  • Options
    itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    got my email too :D

....now only another 6-8 weeks to wait :(
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    got an e-mail as well... Using DHL this time around... nice

It the DHL service combined with the USPS though called @Home Deferred.
    You should be getting yours pretty quick though since you are so close... the estimated time for arrival on those is 2-7 business days and its delivered not by DHL but the USPS.. we use that at my office besides Fedex.
  • Options
    It the DHL service combined with the USPS though called @Home Deferred.
    You should be getting yours pretty quick though since you are so close... the estimated time for arrival on those is 2-7 business days and its delivered not by DHL but the USPS.. we use that at my office besides Fedex.

I just found this out... this service makes no sense to me. DHL with the USPS as the middle man? Seems absolutely pointless. Fedex now provides a home delivery service tenclub.
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    Guess I'll be getting my limited edition in Canada in time for my birthday (end of March) whoohooo!!!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Guess I'll be getting my limited edition in Canada in time for my birthday (end of March) whoohooo!!!

Well happy birthday then. :D
  • Options
    jeez... i hope mines here in time for my bday now (end of Jan)... this hold up really sucks as this is my only xmas present for the year... im sure itll be worth it when it finally comes tho!
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,806
    International will be 4-6weeks.

Tears my heart each time I read that. :(

I haven't received yet an email on this shipping info of DHL from amesbros or 10club. Anybody else from Canada?