Options

Super Deluxe Edition Cheaper @ BestBuy??

2»

Comments

• Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    ummm if you order it from Best Buy i would think its coming from the same place you're ordering it from the 10C..haha...duh..EPIC/Sony?

sorry if somewhere else is selling it cheaper im going with that guy, either way most of the money is going to EPIC anyway so might as well get the best deal

i understand some of you want to "help" out the band but for crying out loud it almost seems like you're trying to show your self worth as a fan
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    amazon have it for the same price as ten club, but for us overseas people the $50 shipping from 10C is a bit steep.

amazons shipping is only $8, why the fuck is 10C's $50??? everything i've ordered from amazon comes packed way better then anything i've ordered from 10C.
    I hear you there. I didn't like it (shipping charges), but I bought it anyway. $50 (nearly NZD$100) is pretty steep for shipping, better be packed really well and arrive perfect! Signed would be even better! ;)
  • Options
    pjalive21 wrote:

i understand some of you want to "help" out the band but for crying out loud it almost seems like you're trying to show your self worth as a fan

or maybe some of us after all these years feel like the band doesn't owe us anything and we actually owe the band for years and years of music thats been a huge part of our lives.

ya think.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    Pearl Jam wrote:
    pjalive21 wrote:

or maybe some of us after all these years feel like the band doesn't owe us anything and we actually owe the band for years and years of music thats been a huge part of our lives.

ya think.

you dont owe them a thing..are you serious?

we spend money on concerts, cd's, records, merchandise, fan club memberships,,etc etc...they make a killing off all of us fans..fans that are devoted..i dont owe them anymore that what ive done, doesnt make me less of a fan i just have my head on straight about situations like these

if you find this set cheaper at best buy, go there and buy it, thats just logical because either way sony/epic will get most of the money anyway

dont want to argue with anyone about this, seriously just my two worthless cents :)
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,571
    gfraser wrote:
    to add to the signing speculation, i also think all the pre-orders will be signed, but only by one member and not all. the randomness will be who signed your copy not if its signed.

sucks if you get mat's

he wasn't even on ten.

actually is he gonna be signing them??

Im sure Matt wont be signing this one. Either will Boom.

I think I would want Stone's sig on this one as it really is his masterpiece. He was the president of pj and im under the impression he was the creative leader on the album. Ten is Stone at his best!
    I will swallow poison