Options

YIELD Night VII- The new YIELD

Comments

• Options
    Jack? Jaaaack?
    The kids of today should defend themselves against the Seventies Nineties.
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    Dog Loyal wrote:
    Jack? Jaaaack?

Missed.

:cry:

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    beer.jpg
    take your money and your drugs.
  • Options
    I want to learn this riff.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Options
    RockKingRockKing Posts: 431
    "Hey, we're stepping out of the room for a minute.....Jack, why don't you throw something on tape while we're gone?"
    --"I'm like an opening band for the sun"

--"We’re taking pills to get along with life… the pills are YIELD and PJ’s music. Then we create words to call our own = our analysis of YIELD." - YIH
  • Options
    grace6697 wrote:
    beer.jpg

Nice cans. :)
  • Options
    I'm telling you Hamilton, ONT '05...best Untitled/MFC ever.

"You don't have to pack no things, just grab the kid and come along...

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• Options
    grace6697 wrote:
    beer.jpg

Nice cans. :)
    ROFL!
  • Options
    I'm telling you Hamilton, ONT '05...best Untitled/MFC ever.

"You don't have to pack no things, just grab the kid and come along...

PBM

Winnipeg was first. :)
  • Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,304
    Dog Loyal wrote:
    Jack? Jaaaack?

Missed.

:cry:

PBM

just relistened to his solo album recently...damn good. i do miss him too.
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Options
    FUCK IT!
  • Options
    Ed's contributions to this album just fall short of the rest, for me. I mean, this is a good song and all, but I like almost everything else more.

--"We’re taking pills to get along with life… the pills are YIELD and PJ’s music. Then we create words to call our own = our analysis of YIELD." - YIH
  • Options
    Naa Naa Naa Naa

PBM

• Options
    RockKing wrote:
    Ed's contributions to this album just fall short of the rest, for me. I mean, this is a good song and all, but I like almost everything else more.

Stone's solo makes the song. :)
  • Options
    RockKing wrote:

hahahaha.
  • Options
    A song about Natty.
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    LADIES & GENTLEMEN: THE NATURAL LIGHT TRILOGY
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    this song is gorgeous.

GORGEOUS.
  • Options
    RockKing wrote:

It's a great album because he wasn't a ball hog. It's still stands up because the parts made up an amazing sum.

PBM

• Options
    Ah yes, Low Light.....the quiet reflection as you just made your break from your old life and are preparing to move on to the next step in life. It's the calm before the storm. And goddamn do I love this song in that kind of context. Perfect harmony and the naivety of what's to come.

• Options
    1. I listened to the Natty Light Trilogy on the beach this summer.... :cry:

2. "Door is open...just push.

PBM

• Options
    grace6697 wrote:
    this song is gorgeous.

GORGEOUS.

PBM and I had a moment in Chicago.
  • Options
    RockKing wrote:

It's a great album because he wasn't a ball hog. It's still stands up because the parts made up an amazing sum.

PBM
    Plus, BoB on the piano.
  • Options

2. "Door is open....

PBM

Unlocked.
  • Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,304
    RockKing wrote:

maybe. but maybe that's why many of us consider it to be the band's best album??? all were on fire here...sometimes it turns into the ED show, which is still brilliant, but as a BAND, they are at their peak here.
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Options
    RockKing wrote:

PBM

YES YES YES YES.
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    My God, this song...................
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    RockKing wrote:

PBM

Precisely. And it's amazing it turned out so concise despite all the different angles. Man, this is such a great album.

• Options
    NewJPage wrote:
    RockKing wrote:

maybe. but maybe that's why many of us consider it to be the band's best album??? all were on fire here...sometimes it turns into the ED show, which is still brilliant, but as a BAND, they are at their peak here.

the ED show is not brilliant.

the band, when firing on all cylinders, is brilliant.
  • Options

2. "Door is open....

PBM

Unlocked.

Damn it...every year...you'd think I'd learn by now.

PBM