How educated is PJ?

13»

Comments

• obviously you haven't read the thread. ;) many of us managed to stick with the thread topic and not the thread starter. the *motivations*...who cares? it's all inference. discuss the TOPIC the rest....all BS imho.

and now that you mention it, i think yea...prep school, and yes....tis the book 5 against one...i knew i read something somewhere about their education a bit anyway. btw - is this really *personal*.......? anyone can truly find out one's educational history if they truly desired. anyhooooooo......i think no matter WHAT their personal educational history or lack thereof, doesn't make a shite of difference in encouraging others to *educate* themselves...be it thru higher ed, or on your own. it's ALL good!

I'm just fucking around on a friday.
    :D

I can remember some pretty stupid shit getting deleted for being "personal".
    How about talking about Olivia about 2 years ago.
    That was soOooOoo taboo for some reason.
    :rolleyes:

Oh no Eddie has a kid!

OMFG!

:D:D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • eddie explains their college education on the bridge school 2001 benefit concert. i think it's night one. It's the one with "mirracoy"

Stone has more than the others, jeff has an art background, matt has none, mikey shakes his head "hell no" (as in school wasn't his thing) and ed says he doesn't graduate high school...

It's not super personal if eddie says it in a show. He told 20,000 people that night, and hundreds of thousands more that have heard the boot.

as for me... I am a recent grad, using my two college degrees as a coaster tonight.

ttfn
    07-02-98, 10-11-00, 04-22-03, 04-23-03, 06-09-03, 06-10-03, 06-18-03, 06-21-03, 06-22-03, 10-02-04, 10-03-04, 10-05-04, 05-16-06, 05-17-06, 05-22-06, 06-24-06, 06-29-06
  • 4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,215
    While I personally dont care, it is a fair question. For all the political opinions that are conveyed, it isnt to crazy to know a little bit about the person conveying them.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08