Where is Everybody From???

13»

Comments

• i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    PERTH.....Born! and Bred! :)
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Spent the first 13 years of my life in the big smoke of Palmerston North New Zealand, moved to Filly in '95 then back to Palmy in '01 then again back to Filly in '05.

By the way note the spelling of Filly (not Philly) the great metropolis of Feilding New Zealand population 16,000!
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    CJMST3K wrote:
    Live in VA the past 7 years. Originally from NY.

I'm also in Virginia, southwestern part of the state. Good to meet you!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    81 wrote:
    Born in Bryan, OH
    Moved to Toledo, oh for college and ended up staying for about 14 years.
    Then moved to the Chicago burbs.

Did you attend Univ of Toledo ?? I think thats the only college there. My husband spent (4) Yrs at that college and studied engineering. I'm glad you moved from Toledo to Chicago- much better. :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Born and raised and still here in - N.E. Ohio. Someday, once the kids are grown- I've got to get out of this cold weather !!!
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,414
    born in Ohio....
    grew up in Houston...
    now i live in Waco...
    after Waco, we'll either move to Denver, Portland, Seattle or Nashville...
    or some other place!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Southwest...Ontario...Canada
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mikalina wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Born in Bryan, OH
    Moved to Toledo, oh for college and ended up staying for about 14 years.
    Then moved to the Chicago burbs.

Did you attend Univ of Toledo ?? I think thats the only college there. My husband spent (4) Yrs at that college and studied engineering. I'm glad you moved from Toledo to Chicago- much better. :D

Accounting at U of Toledo. Couple of other small colleges there.

Hate to say it, but the gf and I will be moving back to NW Ohio one day. OH > IL * 50
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,050
    Born and still live in Columbus, Ohio. Stint in the US Navy- San Diego(Coronado) , Brief stops in Memphis(outside it) ,Tampa and Santa Monica.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Born in SF California. Moved to Marin, moved back to SF, moved to Davis, moved to Seattle WA, moved to Austin TX, moved to Rochester NY, moved to Tampa FL.
    :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Born in Athens Greece,live in Volos...work in Larisa
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • craigbcraigb Posts: 806
    Lone Pine, California

A very very small town.
    "Speak clearly if you speak at all; carve every word before you let it fall"

Los Angeles 10.7.2009
  • Queanbeyan, Australia
  • Born in Norwalk, CT. Moved to Toronto when I was 6. (My mom was originally from Toronto.) Moved to Ottawa for university almost four years ago. I still miss the big city atmosphere of Toronto too much to ever settle in Ottawa, as fantastic a city as it is. Vancouver is one place I would LOVE to live, even though I have no ties out west. Maybe one day...
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
  • Born and raised in Ontario, Canada, about an hour east of Toronto.

Moved to Ottawa for university.

Moved back to home town.

Lived in Queensland, Australia, for a year.

Currently, back in my home town.
  • Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    Asheville, NC
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • poking my Gimer Stick into the dirt, in a distant, mist-shrouded swamp planet.

it is a forgotten world. my home this is.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    united states
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Razor Face wrote:
    Dirty Jersey! ... represent! haha

I fucken love it!!!!!! Good old dirty jersey!!!!!! My first 20years of life was in Anaheim, ca. Then I moved to dirty jersey for the next 14. Finally got to move back to So-Cal...

Side note, back about 13 years ago at a party my friends asked me to call k-roq and request a song since I knew alterboy. I called him up and requested "alive." When he asked where we were calling from, I yelled "dirty jersey!!!!!" :D