Options

What MADE your day (part deux)?????

Comments

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    My daughter got the job so we're celebrating out tonight.. :)
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    I shirked my responsibilities for 3.5 hours & lied about my whereabouts to spend time with an old friend relaxing having dinner and shooting the shit.

It was glorious.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    Ruin Jesus,James and Mary's work you be in deep shit yourself not guaranteed a long life lol
  • Options
    JogillJogill Posts: 4,549
    My sister getting her pace maker operation going successfully.
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,383
    A phonecalll i didnt pick up
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    My nephew not crashing into anything on his driving lesson with me today
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
  • Options
    studied for years to explain things in the normalist way possible but not everybody is friends with mary to know its real and shes busy besides im sure she dont want to scare you and if she did its only discipline for your protection...
    needles to say im glad i studied from age 5 until and fell away at at 15 lived in sin and resumed from 21 but firmly at age 26 till now made my vows... there are many deep things i know that only mary could converse to me about because she doesnt want to sound to preachy to you in case you retaliate we want to gain peoples lives and save them not lose them....the key to life is love and obedience with these you cant fail but it takes an awful lot of swallowing pride but pride for what is good in you is essential too and is good pride but haughtiness is real bad....
    you ask how does this make my day
    i suffered extremely and studied hard to be the princess ive become lol
    i say princess bc im fussy now and know what i need and want and where im at which is lucky
    i can see for miles ;)
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I found New York Seltzers! No cream soda though...good enough, I got a few anyway.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    SA tour
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

SA tour

Have a fantastic time!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    In spite of the bad news of my grandpa's passing, I'm gonna see some cousins of my mom's this weekend I haven't seen since I was a kid. They're reuniting because of this news.
  • Options
    Spending the day with my seven year old nephew today.
  • Options
    A rising celeb actress liked my post on her Facebook page, the actress from that new CW show, Crazy Ex Girlfriend, Rachel Bloom.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    my ''great grandad was filthy rich how kewl but my great great grandad if he were immortal and was born after death hed be about my dad age, weird that as people believe hes floating somewhere in outer space lol...
    Post edited by JWPearl on
  • Options
    Jogill said:

Spending the day with my seven year old nephew today.

Just got to see my niece from out of state this week as well. She turns 3 in March and she finally said my name, Uncle, for the first time last weekend. :joy:
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,448
    Wife found her engagement ring this morning.......she couldn't find it last night!
  • Options
    Deep and meaningful conversations and plenty with mum in the sunshine is all true...
  • Options
    Anyone watch that Tubi TV free streaming service that's not too different from Crackle? They're adding MGM and Lionsgate titles. Funny, they now have all the 3 Epix studios now since they have Paramount as well.
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    I'm working from home tomorrow. Yes!
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    Nothing, it was a tough one.
  • Options
    Riding on my new snowboard all day and being impressed with its performance.
  • Options
    The new Bowie album got leaked.
  • Options
    after dreaming of one of my best friends
    i woke up to find she played her shot on word with friends
    so i played my shot at 2am same time so she sms me and now
    we are catching up tomorrow its been a couple of months since
    we caught up..
  • Options
    My ATM card came in the mail.
  • Options
    smallnose
  • Options
    a sweet voice at customer service
  • Options
    My tikka beef curry cooking up so nicely.
  • Options
    PIZZA
  • Options
    Having a great day on the mountain
  • Options
    Jogill said:

Having a great day on the mountain

oh that must be lovely jogill..
    take in lots of fresh air it must
    be so nice and crisp..