Options

What MADE your day (part deux)?????

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    My nephews plays drums
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    HBO Now is considering dropping it's monthly price. Loving it so far.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    Amongst The Ani's new avatar. Makes me giggle every time I see it. :giggle:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Finally getting a Psych doctor to sign me on!! FUCK!! That just made my day!!! Been going through this hell for so long now.. Ready for it to even back out.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    ^^ Such incredible news. So very happy for you! :smile:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options

Finally getting a Psych doctor to sign me on!! FUCK!! That just made my day!!! Been going through this hell for so long now.. Ready for it to even back out.

Yay! Great news!!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Soccer
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I lost my wallet ( auto correct wanted to go with wart??) yesterday, up on this crazy intense trail, the likes of which I hadn't done since I was like9-17 yrs old, and running around in the high country with my horses. And this morning, as I'm driving to the DMV to go apply to replace my DL, I get a call registered to COG RY. And my heart skipped a beat, cause yesterday when I realized I'd lost it, I drove back up to Manitou, and left a description with the COG Rail Yard and my number. Sure enough, someone had just turned it in. So I drive up there to get it. And NOTHING is missing. Kid said it was two young boys that turned it in. I was so amazed, and I just had to share that.. Cause being reminded that not all of humanity is shit, is just the smile I needed today!
  • Options

I lost my wallet ( auto correct wanted to go with wart??) yesterday, up on this crazy intense trail, the likes of which I hadn't done since I was like9-17 yrs old, and running around in the high country with my horses. And this morning, as I'm driving to the DMV to go apply to replace my DL, I get a call registered to COG RY. And my heart skipped a beat, cause yesterday when I realized I'd lost it, I drove back up to Manitou, and left a description with the COG Rail Yard and my number. Sure enough, someone had just turned it in. So I drive up there to get it. And NOTHING is missing. Kid said it was two young boys that turned it in. I was so amazed, and I just had to share that.. Cause being reminded that not all of humanity is shit, is just the smile I needed today!

Woo Hoo! That is awesome news!!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options

Woo Hoo! That is awesome news!!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    i hope will be good news
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    First of all reading my poetry on a poetry afternoon. It went very well and it was so fun. Second I discovered a new poet who was also reading that same night. Went ahead and bought his book today, can't wait to read it.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    I cook epic pasta
  • Options
    Major League was on sale at Vudu for $7.99 so I got it. I never tire of that movie.

"One goddamn hit?"
    "You can't say goddamn on the air!"
    "Don't worry about it. Nobody's listening anyways!"
  • Options
    We now haveSundays off at work! Yay!!
  • Options
    Coming home after a hard week of coordinating a fundraising rummage sale to find a box on my front porch from Susan. She sent me a great card, chocolate (Chex Mix!), relaxation masks for my face, an oatmeal bath and! the Pixies Cleveland 2005 CD. I can't tell you how much this meant to me after a hard week of trying to coordinate people, things, hauling and whatnot for the better good (replacing air conditioning unit) of our church sanctuary.

Susan, you truly made my heart smile. A thousand thanks isn't enough.
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    my good friend mary
  • Options
    Apart from 4th, I get the 3rd of July off as well.
  • Options
    deadendp said:

Coming home after a hard week of coordinating a fundraising rummage sale to find a box on my front porch from Susan. She sent me a great card, chocolate (Chex Mix!), relaxation masks for my face, an oatmeal bath and! the Pixies Cleveland 2005 CD. I can't tell you how much this meant to me after a hard week of trying to coordinate people, things, hauling and whatnot for the better good (replacing air conditioning unit) of our church sanctuary.

Susan, you truly made my heart smile. A thousand thanks isn't enough.

You are very welcome! You deserve a triple scoop ice cream cone after all the nonsense you put up with these past couple weeks.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    photo m08l39AKGw-0cDred3TAHAnTFFAKmUeoq3huInahYIgsSxTTJ_zps9o5mr48z.jpeg
    My fun box o' goodies. Couldn't get the cloud to work last night or I would've posted a photo then!

And I did have ice cream today-- caramel cone. :)
  • Options
    Falling INTO the raft vs out of the raft!!
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    edited June 2015
    This actually made my day on Saturday....we went to a you pull it yard and pulled a stereo from an old dodge dakota that was the same as the stereo in my dodge 1500 only it had CD player...and we only paid 20$ for it, and it works perfectly...where as the stereo from my truck did not work at all....lol I'm so thrilled to have music again...and it only cost us 20$...WOOT!!!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Grilling some hot dogs after a nice afternoon on the beach.

And then s'mores for dessert!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    So its actually boredem and being informed about rhino's yeah solid stuff interesting haha
    its horn attached or unattached, the ones we were watching were attached amazing crap nowadays
    yes im bored bug me please.....
  • Options
    Getting asked to come watch this little guy for my sister, while she goes outta town overnight! I'm smiling ear to ear!! I get to visit the dogs, this cutie and my niece who ignores everyone but her friends at this age!! Lol but I still get to kinda sorta hang out with her.. Even if she doesn't talk to me much anymore..:lol:
  • Options
    oh so cute whispering hands
    so cute when their so tiny like that
  • Options
    DancedNLaughterDancedNLaughter the 509 Posts: 323

Getting asked to come watch this little guy for my sister, while she goes outta town overnight! I'm smiling ear to ear!! I get to visit the dogs, this cutie and my niece who ignores everyone but her friends at this age!! Lol but I still get to kinda sorta hang out with her.. Even if she doesn't talk to me much anymore..:lol:

That cute picture pretty much made my day :)
    Push me and I will resist . . .
    Let me run into the rain . . . .to shine a human light today . . .
  • Options
    theres so much animal cruelty in the world we must make up for it with loving kindness anyway we can and support refuges
  • Options
    Here he is sleeping.
  • Options
    dreaming i had a world flight travel ticket
    it was awesome
    and then i woke up lol