What MADE your day (part deux)?????

Comments

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026

OMG!!! YES!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol: I can see this being an epic time

screw paintball....tricycle races it is!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    EXACTLY!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • GREAT NEWS....!!!ALL will work just fine for you! ;) :thumbup:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    sleeping in and waking up to a little man saying good morning and showering me with hugs and kisses :mrgreen:
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    Watching some funny ass goats on you-tube. (Goats Yelling Like Humans) click on Delight to your ears. :D
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Retrieving my copy of "Picture In a Frame" from the post office. :D
    ELITIST FUK
  • Watching a little six year old boy smiling while jumping from the sidewalk to the top of a parking block and then to the parking lot and back around to jump up on the sidewalk again. As he repeated the cycle, I remembered the first time I saw him with casts on one arm and one leg and a patch on his eye. He had been beaten nearly to death by his birth parents at one month of age. He had no brain activity when he was first examined at the hospital. He was fostered from that time by friends of mine and adopted at 3. He will always have some things with which he struggles, but he is part of a loving family, he is going to school and he is happy . . . and that truly made my day! :D
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Shitslurp
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    Watching a little six year old boy smiling while jumping from the sidewalk to the top of a parking block and then to the parking lot and back around to jump up on the sidewalk again. As he repeated the cycle, I remembered the first time I saw him with casts on one arm and one leg and a patch on his eye. He had been beaten nearly to death by his birth parents at one month of age. He had no brain activity when he was first examined at the hospital. He was fostered from that time by friends of mine and adopted at 3. He will always have some things with which he struggles, but he is part of a loving family, he is going to school and he is happy . . . and that truly made my day! :D

Wow. The resiliency of children and the cruelty of some adults. Fantastic that he has parents to love him now
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
    snuggling my little men before I had to come into work today
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    edited February 2013
    Birthday plans!
    Post edited by Ayedavanita on
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Vasilis
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • On my morning jog, Eddie Vedder's Skipping came on my mp3 player.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    edited February 2013
    my little men and their unconditional and purest love :mrgreen:

and my unexpected dinner date :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Post edited by of.the.girl on
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Shitslurp

HAHAHHAHA
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • remembering what i learn 2 weekends ago.. :lol:
  • a pm..to telling me to smile...
  • Vasilis
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    edited February 2013
    Weekends with my boys, still not TOO OLD to giggle, hug and have fun with their Mom!!!

An offer to attend Chicago with an AMAZING friend with the BEST seats in the house with a PLUS ONE invite!! Hmmm...choices choices, will I go...AND...who will be that special one to take with me... ;)
    Post edited by Ayedavanita on
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Treznor pulling his head out of his ass
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    JB playing peek a boo at work ... just silly
    made me giggle and get excited like hide and seek used to as a kid
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    Leaving work, coming home, opening a beer
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • my coworkers
  • I told the guys at my lunch place that im trying vegetarianism for a few days and they gave me a free huge banana chocolate chip muffin. Score. :)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • We'll see
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Got a raise...wasn't expecting it this year since our parent company just got out of bankruptcy. :? Not a huge raise, but it is a raise, nonetheless. :)
    I lost a bet...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Got a raise...wasn't expecting it this year since our parent company just got out of bankruptcy. :? Not a huge raise, but it is a raise, nonetheless. :)

:D

beers on you
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Got a raise...wasn't expecting it this year since our parent company just got out of bankruptcy. :? Not a huge raise, but it is a raise, nonetheless. :)

:P

Great news
    81 wrote:

beers on you

I'll get you a Mich Ultra. ;):lol:
    I lost a bet...

:P

Great news
    :wave: :mrgreen:
    I lost a bet...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

beers on you

I'll get you a Mich Ultra. ;):lol:

sweet...i've been wanting to try that.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg