What MADE your day (part deux)?????

Comments

• good people
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    egg mcmuffins with my son today on the way to school
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Awesome friends :mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Awesome friends :mrgreen:
    +1 :mrgreen:
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    New polka dot purse!

have you checked the return policy....might still be time :P

Hey!! I love my purse!!! More and more every day! Not my fault you have no fashion sense!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eopJea-f6rY

:nono:

My polka dot bikini is brown!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    5 Guys
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:nono:

My polka dot bikini is brown!

at first, i was like, that's gotta be an aweful look...

a quick google search, indicates....perhaps a brown poka dot bikini has potential.

400_F_4465670_S9OQkkLPfOZgg54O0oF2o6clQ7uylow4.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

You think I'd wear something that makes me look awful?! (no tracksuit jokes...I'm gonna rock that sucker!)
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

You think I'd wear something that makes me look awful?! (no tracksuit jokes...I'm gonna rock that sucker!)

shrug.gif
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    afroannnie wrote:
    securing seat 19A

just got a text from Trisha :thumbup:

Will you be consuming any baked goods before your travels? :corn:

I do like a nice triple chocolate cake, if you are baking. Otherwise no.

;)
    afroannnie wrote:
    securing seat 19A

just got a text from Trisha :thumbup:

Will you be consuming any baked goods before your travels? :corn:

I do like a nice triple chocolate cake, if you are baking. Otherwise no.

;)

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

:think:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=91839&start=4215#p4891247
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

:think:

http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p4891247

I LOVE MY PURSE!
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    went to a frightened rabbit gig last night had a bit to drink and had to have a p..s on the way home [60 mile journey ] any way the wife pulled in to lay by all was fine till i woke up this morning head banging looking for t shirt i brought .............cant find it it !!! so off we go 30 odd miles to the lay by AND LO AND BEHOLD there it is right in the middle on the ground and its a really busy lay by lol
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    last evening the Westminster Dog show really made my evening so the second half will tonight :D

the commercials too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bWYzTMgYmA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D3rwe-386c

what would we do without these amazing friends!
  • guypjfreak wrote:
    went to a frightened rabbit gig last night had a bit to drink and had to have a p..s on the way home [60 mile journey ] any way the wife pulled in to lay by all was fine till i woke up this morning head banging looking for t shirt i brought .............cant find it it !!! so off we go 30 odd miles to the lay by AND LO AND BEHOLD there it is right in the middle on the ground and its a really busy lay by lol

I think I figured it out, but you should go back to bed. :P
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    pandora wrote:
    last evening the Westminster Dog show really made my evening so the second half will tonight :D

the commercials too

I was watching it!! Aww I love the doggies :D
  • funny people
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    meeting Stephane Lambiel, just as relaxed and fun as I thought it would be
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    pandora wrote:

the commercials too

I was watching it!! Aww I love the doggies :D
    me too they can really brighten your day! :D
  • zagizagi Posts: 414
    just heard that iron maiden is coming to zagreb
  • friends
  • Its too early to tell, but when I see my wife's face react to her surprise later..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Its too early to tell, but when I see my wife's face react to her surprise later..

If this is the same as a "Dimi surprise", you will need a mirror to see her face.
    Its too early to tell, but when I see my wife's face react to her surprise later..
    do tell what you did for her? :corn:
  • Its too early to tell, but when I see my wife's face react to her surprise later..

If this is the same as a "Dimi surprise", you will need a mirror to see her face.

:lol: I was unaware of the Dimi surprise, but I have been thinking of getting more mirrors.

Im going to put on my caveman suit and we like to act out a scene where I club her ass and I toss her over my shoulder and drag her upstairs... just kidding.. for real:

Typical flowers, but i'll put them on the doorstep, but Im going to line the walkway up to the door to our house with petals and some strings of xmas lights.. and I have nice picture of us im making a frame out of lovey dovey type stuff., and her favorite bottle of wine. And i'll rub her feet for her, but not too nicely, I dont want her falling alseep. ;)

but we dont go out for valentines day, so I just want to make her happy at home. She's very laid back. :mrgreen:

Im going to put on my caveman suit and we like to act out a scene where I club her ass and I toss her over my shoulder and drag her upstairs... just kidding.. for real:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Typical flowers, but i'll put them on the doorstep, but Im going to line the walkway up to the door to our house with petals and some strings of xmas lights.. and I have nice picture of us im making a frame out of lovey dovey type stuff., and her favorite bottle of wine. And i'll rub her feet for her, but not too nicely, I dont want her falling alseep. ;)

but we dont go out for valentines day, so I just want to make her happy at home. She's very laid back. :mrgreen:

That actually sounds really thought out and very simple but yet packed with a punch of pure love.

:lol: I was unaware of the Dimi surprise, but I have been thinking of getting more mirrors.

And here I thought you left a hearty shit in the toilet :lol:
  • And here I thought you left a hearty shit in the toilet :lol:

:lol: That was yesterday

That actually sounds really thought out and very simple but yet packed with a punch of pure love.

Thanks! yeah, simple can go a long way!