• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    making new friends on the podcast! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    making new friends on the podcast! :)
    cool!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • a friends phonecall
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    superlab!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Making a Time Warner rep laugh on the phone with a stuoid comment. Made me laugh to and then shit went well. :lol:
  • Kastoris
    well...not my day, but when i was in the lab today, my co-worker said that "having just enough semen" made her day. :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:
    well...not my day, but when i was in the lab today, my co-worker said that "having just enough semen" made her day. :lol:

:?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    afroannnie wrote:

:shock:

:lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:shock:

:lol:

I told her.."hey it's the little things that can really make your day." :lol:
    an awesome job interview!!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    helping do up my daughters new home i was supposed to be a gran dad 2 days ago so any time now :D:D:D
  • pearl jam
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    someone complimented my new tattoo!! :D
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • MissJam81 wrote:
    someone complimented my new tattoo!! :D
    8-)
    my daughter is in hospital as i write pushing for my first granchild wow ..................................dont know if its a boy or girl so will have to wait and see yeeeeaeeaaaaaaeaeaeaeaeaaaa go my girl :D:D:D
    the redskins won today! Yay! :D
    afroannnie wrote:

so did the Texans!!! :D

RG3 is the real deal. we were able to watch him a lot in Waco. he's going to be a great fit for Washington.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

so did the Texans!!! :D

RG3 is the real deal. we were able to watch him a lot in Waco. he's going to be a great fit for Washington.

Yeah! I hope so. I'm a loyal fan...but damn it's been getting pretty hard to watch every Sunday the past (oh like 15 years). Unfortunately they didn't have the game on here, but now I'm watching the Postgame live so I can catch up on the game. :geek:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mqdefault.jpg
  • guypjfreak wrote:
    my daughter is in hospital as i write pushing for my first granchild wow ..................................dont know if its a boy or girl so will have to wait and see yeeeeaeeaaaaaaeaeaeaeaeaaaa go my girl :D:D:D
    That's exciting! Much happiness to you and your family :)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    guypjfreak wrote:
    thank you and she had a baby girl wow made up :D
  • guypjfreak wrote:
    guypjfreak wrote:
    awwww so sweet :) Sounds like she was welcomed with lots of love. Enjoy every moment!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    guypjfreak wrote:
    guypjfreak wrote:
    Congratulations!! :D
    ELITIST FUK
  • Angel
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Tickets Tickets Tickets. We scored tickets!!

MY MORNING JACKET!!
    3 nights GA (rail) Port Chester, NY December 27-29
    NYE BOSTON 12th row in font of Jim.
    FUCK YEAH FUCK YEAH FUCK YEAH
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:

MY MORNING JACKET!!

:clap::clap::clap: You're gonna have such a blast!!! Nice!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

MY MORNING JACKET!!

:clap::clap::clap: You're gonna have such a blast!!! Nice!!!!

Thanks! I know! I am so stoked! I am still freaking out and I fucking pissed my pants when we got the tickets. I'm gonna have to take proper wardrobe precautions on show nights. My future husband has the hottest ass. :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Thanks! I know! I am so stoked! I am still freaking out and I fucking pissed my pants when we got the tickets. I'm gonna have to take proper wardrobe precautions on show nights. My future husband has the hottest ass. :lol:

BAHAHHAHA!!! Just go commando...it's liberating!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

BAHAHHAHA!!! Just go commando...it's liberating!

I would say these two posts have now made my day... :D