MissJam81 wrote:
    my boyfriend proposed to me, with a gorgeous ring! :D

woohoooooo!

Congratulations :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    picking out my kitchen table and chairs for moving day....countdown..day 5......
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    ole ole ole ole olam......Dam Dam..Amsterdam.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Getting more than 3 hours of sleep last night. :mrgreen:
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Getting more than 3 hours of sleep last night. :mrgreen:

Good for you!!!

And - I'm still waiting for something to make my day!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Waking up and realizing that its only 4 more days till moving day! Whooopppeeeeeeeee :clap:
    peace,
    jo

• EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    a much-needed haircut!! And it turned out awesomely!! :mrgreen: Makes my day every time that happens (and it's rare).
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    A pound of M.E. Swings G Street blend-I can't wait to brew the first cup when I get home :)
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    packing boxes for our move! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    :fp: my fathers day pressy got here a suit jacket with the stick man painted on the back ..............would have looked great at the festi i was at but was late getting here :lol:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    smelled my first rubrum lilly :D
    Brain of j finally live...first time played better things..\Mike solo at Black..
    and that my voice is closed and cant speak cos i scream so hard that..
    "YOU are already a STAR...."..Last night at the show..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    A Goat sent me a tie!!!! (just got that reference :fp: )

:D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    taking the day off from fucking work :D
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    my new i was at amsterdam 2 shirt
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    The very talented accoustic singer at the bar played his own version of Betterman and dedicated it to me... I thought that was pretty cool of him, made me happy!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    yesterday it was making gumbo for my son, and enjoying the evening with just me and him
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    yesterday it was making gumbo for my son, and enjoying the evening with just me and him
    whats that gumbo buddy?
    and hello :)
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    whats that gumbo buddy?

Gumbo is a stew that can be spicy. It's Cajun, from New Orleans area. We put shrimp and sausage in it. Very tasty. my son loves spicy food.

where are you today?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    whats that gumbo buddy?

Gumbo is a stew that can be spicy. It's Cajun, from New Orleans area. We put shrimp and sausage in it. Very tasty. my son loves spicy food.

where are you today?
    sound tasty!!
    back home..arrive at 3,4 am?cant remember ..sunday i go prague all the way to the end..
    laundry otday,made a new shirt ;) have fun with my nephews..
    all ok there..?
    yesterdays made my day....celebrating my 2nd chance at life by having lunch with an amazing friend and then dinner and ice cream with my little men

today....nothing yet so far. maybe the new Glen videos from Tuesday night show in Chicago. But it's still early in the day yet. So things can change :D
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    whats that gumbo buddy?

where are you today?

that sounds tasty...What all do you put in it?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

where are you today?

that sounds tasty...What all do you put in it?

Gumbo%20Mix%20With%20Rice.ashx?w=204&as=1

make that and throw in whatever kind of meat you want. we put in shrimp and smoked sausage last night. they make a good jamalaya mix too, and I will normally use anduille sausage for that and it gets real spicy.

And make some cornbread to go with it. yum
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Summer thunderstorm!! YAY!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    a new pair of shoes :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Certificate of Occupancy! sis boom ba! :D
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    FINALLY getting my UGI screening
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Great feedback at work!
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    we (finally) committed to a moving company/quote! bye-bye, Texas.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    mfc2006 wrote:
    we (finally) committed to a moving company/quote! bye-bye, Texas.

Are you going to the West Coast?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&