Options

What MADE your day (part deux)?????

Comments

• Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    HeavyHands wrote:
    pearljim wrote:
    Watching Wipeout with my daughter last night. To hear her 4 year old, totally gleeful laugh, just made me laugh harder :)

Just reading this put a smile on my face. Aren't they great? :)

Yes they are :) We are constantly watching SpongeBob Squarepants...................
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    pearljim wrote:
    HeavyHands wrote:
    pearljim wrote:
    Watching Wipeout with my daughter last night. To hear her 4 year old, totally gleeful laugh, just made me laugh harder :)

Just reading this put a smile on my face. Aren't they great? :)

Yes they are :) We are constantly watching SpongeBob Squarepants...................
    Enjoy every minute, they group up way to fast... :)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options

Enjoy every minute, they group up way to fast... :)[/quote]

Don't I know it. I have 4 kids with my first wife who are now 24, 22, 20, 18! Time went so fast and yet I haven't aged hahahahahahaha
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    being reminded that today is the 1 year anniversary of my 1st pearl jam show :ugeek:
  • Options
    MEGATRON wrote:
    being reminded that today is the 1 year anniversary of my 1st pearl jam show :ugeek:
    The 30th will be mine...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    MEGATRON wrote:
    The 30th will be mine...
    nice...except i just remembered my show sucked.. :cry:
  • Options
    MEGATRON wrote:
    MEGATRON wrote:
    The 30th will be mine...
    nice...except i just remembered my show sucked.. :cry:
    Sorry to hear that... mine was awesome... everyone seemed to be on the same plateau...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that... mine was awesome... everyone seemed to be on the same plateau...

show was great but the my ex that i had lived with the year before ended up sitting next to me..with her new boyfriend. it was quite a scene. made me have a few too many beers.

eh..i still had fun
    good story i guess 8-)
  • Options
    Watching that little girl who used to not talk, sing the National Anthem before the Magic/Lakers game. She didn't hit every note right, but when she did, she rocked.
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    1 more hour and then...

VACATION!!!
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

leave for baltimore in the morning....4 days there.....ed solo monday.....then some more vacation days at home.....then 17th wedding anniversary next saturday :shock: :mrgreen: :shock: :mrgreen: ....not back in the office until monday, the 22nd..... 8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    edited June 2009
    I MET EDDIE LAST NIGHT AND SHOOK HIS HAND!!!! :D

**Edit** And got some pics after meeting him again tonight *sigh*

P1030273.jpg
    P1030271.jpg
    P1030287.jpg
    Post edited by comebackgirl on
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    I MET EDDIE LAST NIGHT AND SHOOK HIS HAND!!!! :D

Finding this out made my day :D
  • Options
    1 more hour and then...

VACATION!!!

leave for baltimore in the morning....4 days there.....ed solo monday.....then some more vacation days at home.....then 17th wedding anniversary next saturday :shock: :mrgreen: :shock: :mrgreen: ....not back in the office until monday, the 22nd..... 8-)
    Happy Anniversary! I'm sorry I won't be there to spend it with you guys this year ;) :P
    Enjoy the show! It seems like Ed plans shows around your anniversary! Have a great time.

Thanks STB - I have yet to wash my hand! :? :D

• Options
    small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    1 more hour and then...

VACATION!!!

Happy Anniversary! I'm sorry I won't be there to spend it with you guys this year ;) :P
    Enjoy the show! It seems like Ed plans shows around your anniversary! Have a great time.

:o

Remind me if you make it to Chicago just to give you a hug and skip the handshake!! :P
  • Options
    floor seats to game 5 on sunday..you will all see my handsome as on tv 8-)
  • Options
    1 more hour and then...

VACATION!!!

:o

Remind me if you make it to Chicago just to give you a hug and skip the handshake!! :P

:D :P

• Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    What made my day yesterday was 50cent PBR's from 5pm until 8pm. Then a nice drunken walk to another pub to meet friends and hang out some more.

Today/this morning a beautiful hike up to a glacier. And then this afternoon a cool local music fest taking place in Denver. $9.00 to see 50 of the best local bands in Denver. All types of music playing and hanging with friends. Can't wait. :)

Happy weekend everyone. :)
  • Options
    I've been moving out away from hubby for the past week... I think I'm very close to making this apartment into my home... I ordered a really nice & comfy bed yesterday... my body is so sore, but it's worth it... :D:mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    MEGATRON wrote:
    Awesome!!! What Channel??? :D I'm sort of pre-occupied with my Red Sox at the moment, but I could always channel hop... :mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    iamsam_pjiamsam_pj Posts: 300
    MEGATRON wrote:
    have fun...and maybe you can be their good luck charm!! i'm not ready for them to lose again.
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    My friends telling that they can see I have lost weight. That just gives me so much more confidence and keeps me fired up to loose more. :)
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    My friends telling that they can see I have lost weight. That just gives me so much more confidence and keeps me fired up to loose more. :)

nice :-) keep it up!!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    Watching my daughter thoroughly enjoy her mint chocolate chip ice cream on a cone yesterday :)

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    Yesterday, at my son’s highschool allstar game, they played Eddie’s version of Love Reign O’er Me on the sound system at our local AAA field. He then he hit a triple and scored the first run for our team in the 4th!! I knew it was a good sign when we heard ed's voice!! :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    got my ac fixed. although i did enjoy sleeping with a layed on my back
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    we sold my Isuzu Rodeo privately for $1750.00 over the appraised value!!! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    im to the right of his forearm.
    my buddy just sent it to me. too funny.
    cant really see but its still too good

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/photos?ph ... =290614019
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    an email... with a lovely sounding attachment :)
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    MEGATRON wrote:

Can we see you at all, or is his arm blocking the view? Or are you the one to the our right with the dark blue t-shirt with light blue on the front?? :)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    MEGATRON wrote:

Can we see you at all, or is his arm blocking the view? Or are you the one to the our right with the dark blue t-shirt with light blue on the front?? :)

dark blue shirt.
    was sitting next to kobes wife and the jags cornerback..too funny