• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    last night around 12:18 or so
    i was sitting here writing poetry
    took off my shirt

i swear something touched my back
    it was not like fingers or a hand or even skin
    more like an energy of some kind
    it was very real and trippy

i felt like something was watching me, walking, floating around me all night...

ghost hunters should hire me.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    chadwick wrote:
    took off my shirt

That was just your stalker, blenderman.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • chadwick wrote:
    took off my shirt

That happens to me sometimes, like someone brushing up against me. I've had too many personal experiences to dismiss the idea of something being out there, but I'm also skeptical enough too.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,761
    was listening to the local rock station today(Preston & Steve on WMMR) and they were mentioning that the guys from TAPS were investigating the Pennhurst Insane Asylum in Spring City, PA either last night or tonight for a future episode of Ghosthunters. :D Would love to be there, that would be so cool. The Pennhurst Asylum is doing a "haunted tour" there like the Eastern State Penitentiary does near Halloween.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • i poked around and didn't see my thread about the sci fi channel show, 'ghost hunters'....so i think it didn't get carried over. so yeah, for fans of jay and grant, new season starts in march, and for now ghost hunters international is on wednesdays. with that creepo rob...i dunno, his mouth is weird :? and he thinks everything is haunted. a bit of a bitch lol

If Ghost Hunters Int. is the one I'm thinking of, we watch that show from time to time for a good laugh, that guys is a loon. I love a good ghost story as much as a next person, but I think he needs to lay off the roids and stop drinking the bong water, I think it's getting to him.
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    i poked around and didn't see my thread about the sci fi channel show, 'ghost hunters'....so i think it didn't get carried over. so yeah, for fans of jay and grant, new season starts in march, and for now ghost hunters international is on wednesdays. with that creepo rob...i dunno, his mouth is weird :? and he thinks everything is haunted. a bit of a bitch lol

If Ghost Hunters Int. is the one I'm thinking of, we watch that show from time to time for a good laugh, that guys is a loon. I love a good ghost story as much as a next person, but I think he needs to lay off the roids and stop drinking the bong water, I think it's getting to him.
    Yeah that's Ghost Adventures, that guy is scary, moreso than the ghosts :shock:

*bump* for tonight's episode :D
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    I haven't watched in a while............maybe tonite!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Anyone catch the live special on Halloween? I saw the beginning but missed the past 4 hours or so.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • Anyone catch the live special on Halloween? I saw the beginning but missed the past 4 hours or so.
    Yup! It was good, despite the constant commercials and interruptions for SyFy to hawk their billion shows inbetween! I stayed up till 11 but recorded the last 2 hours, it was the best special so far though, a lot of activity that I saw get caught
    Anyone catch the live special on Halloween? I saw the beginning but missed the past 4 hours or so.
    Yup! It was good, despite the constant commercials and interruptions for SyFy to hawk their billion shows inbetween! I stayed up till 11 but recorded the last 2 hours, it was the best special so far though, a lot of activity that I saw get caught

cool! are they gonna have a recap special on it?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • Anyone catch the live special on Halloween? I saw the beginning but missed the past 4 hours or so.

Hmmm that's a good question, I didn't hear anything about a recap last nite (I was half-ass watching it, wandering off during commercials and what-not). I don't see mention of it on their site either, weird...they always did before! I'm gonna write to find out, seems stupid not to recap.
  • spatspat Posts: 644
    cool! are they gonna have a recap special on it?[/quote]
    Hmmm that's a good question, I didn't hear anything about a recap last nite (I was half-ass watching it, wandering off during commercials and what-not). I don't see mention of it on their site either, weird...they always did before! I'm gonna write to find out, seems stupid not to recap.[/quote]

i thought i heard the nov. 10 episode would be the recap, but i could be wrong
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
  • spat wrote:
    Hmmm that's a good question, I didn't hear anything about a recap last nite (I was half-ass watching it, wandering off during commercials and what-not). I don't see mention of it on their site either, weird...they always did before! I'm gonna write to find out, seems stupid not to recap.[/quote]

i thought i heard the nov. 10 episode would be the recap, but i could be wrong[/quote]
    Ah okay, thank you! :)
    spat wrote:
    Hmmm that's a good question, I didn't hear anything about a recap last nite (I was half-ass watching it, wandering off during commercials and what-not). I don't see mention of it on their site either, weird...they always did before! I'm gonna write to find out, seems stupid not to recap.

i thought i heard the nov. 10 episode would be the recap, but i could be wrong[/quote]
    Ah okay, thank you! :)[/quote]

yeah they had a recap last night along with the new GH member Adam. It was ok, caught a few EVP's, and the flashlight thing. Didn't know Kofi Kingston (from WWE) was on the Halloween show, although they usually have WWE wrestlers for their Halloween specials (the Miz, CM Punk, etc...). Next week Meatloaf returns!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    New season starts tonight :D

Any fans on facebook? You can add some of the members to our friends list. I have Amy on mind. Tried adding Jason, but he had too many friends.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    I saw the International one the other night and was so excited to see they came to Junee, Monte Cristo (supposedly the most haunted house in Australia). I begged my hubby to stay there with me for my birthday one year and it was pretty f*#ckin scary!! I love all things spooky, we went on the Jack the Ripper tour in London one year too. We all met at the train station at night time and one of the tour guides from the Tower of London took us on a tour of Whitechapel. :D:D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
    the gang investigates The Pennhurst Asylum in Spring City, PA (Kinda near me :lol: ) in a new episode tonight :D
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    Loulou that Ripper tour must have been a trip! I'd love to hear more

Dave yeah I'm excited to watch tonight, might be opening a bottle of wine in a hot second lol
    Was really good price to, 5 pounds I think. This awesome tour guide from the Tower of London (really dramatic and made it really spooky without being stupid) met us at the train station at night and we walked together into White Chapel. He pointed out the massive church where Mary Kelly (i think) used to prostitute and how they all used to form a big line and rotate around the building so they took it in turns to face the street and it's clients. Then he showed us where the first murder was and how he must have got away, then the rest of the murders. It was really interesting because he gave us all the suspects and his own suspicions. It could have been a complete psycho who hated women or a doctor sent to cover up the pregnancy of Mary to the member of the royal family. He talked alot about the Freemasons too, really worth doing if your a bit of an oddball like myself and like to learn about history. :lol: Tower of London was awesome too, would have loved to stay there for the night!!

Dave yeah I'm excited to watch tonight, might be opening a bottle of wine in a hot second lol
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Loulou wrote:
    Was really good price to, 5 pounds I think. This awesome tour guide from the Tower of London (really dramatic and made it really spooky without being stupid) met us at the train station at night and we walked together into White Chapel. He pointed out the massive church where Mary Kelly (i think) used to prostitute and how they all used to form a big line and rotate around the building so they took it in turns to face the street and it's clients. Then he showed us where the first murder was and how he must have got away, then the rest of the murders. It was really interesting because he gave us all the suspects and his own suspicions. It could have been a complete psycho who hated women or a doctor sent to cover up the pregnancy of Mary to the member of the royal family. He talked alot about the Freemasons too, really worth doing if your a bit of an oddball like myself and like to learn about history. :lol: Tower of London was awesome too, would have loved to stay there for the night!!

Oh I *loved* Tower of London when I visited, that was my favorite part of the London visit! So much history.

and *bump* for tonight's show!! :D

*edit* oh and duh I meant to say that was very cool about the Jack the Ripper tour! I have friends that did that tour and they got a book for me signed by the author who conducted the tour, maybe it's the same guy!
    Awesome! Yeah it could be the same guy. Tower of London is creepy as hell!!! :?
    Bump for tonight's show too! Hope it's 'pee your pants' scary!!! :D:D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Nice topic for a first post.

Love Ghost Hunters/GHI. It's the only show left on Syfy I still try to watch regularly. Love learning about all the history of each place. I do watch Ghost Adventures too, but I don't like how over-dramatic they can be.
    In Digitized Remorse
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    i hate watching an entire half hour show only to hear one little bleep and a see a dust speck in a photo

the only stuff even slightly creepy is added in editing

and the cast is terrible
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
    i hate watching an entire half hour show only to hear one little bleep and a see a dust speck in a photo

the only stuff even slightly creepy is added in editing

and the cast is terrible
    :lol::lol: KILGORE!!!!! Don't ruin the next episode for me!!!!!!

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Nice topic for a first post.

Love Ghost Hunters/GHI. It's the only show left on Syfy I still try to watch regularly. Love learning about all the history of each place. I do watch Ghost Adventures too, but I don't like how over-dramatic they can be.
    Yeah I watched a touch of Ghost Adventures but those roided-out dudes scare me more than anything they could find. And they're a bunch of bitches, any little creak and they're freaked out screaming like little girls lol
  • *dramatic voice* Tonight, we're going to be locked down in... The pit of hell!! :o
    In Digitized Remorse
    *dramatic voice* Tonight, we're going to be locked down in... The pit of hell!! :o
    The DMV?
  • A prime location for pissed-off ghosts!
    In Digitized Remorse
    new episode tonight

Also Amy Bruni and Adam are doing a live ustream chat now

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/amybruni
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA