ghost hunters

chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
i poked around and didn't see my thread about the sci fi channel show, 'ghost hunters'....so i think it didn't get carried over. so yeah, for fans of jay and grant, new season starts in march, and for now ghost hunters international is on wednesdays. with that creepo rob...i dunno, his mouth is weird :? and he thinks everything is haunted. a bit of a bitch lol
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CommyCommy Posts: 4,984
    that show has become terrible. they do the same thing every single episode and they never find anything. maybe every 50th episode they'll catch something but overall they are terrible.

ghost adventures is way better.
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Commy wrote:
    that show has become terrible. they do the same thing every single episode and they never find anything. maybe every 50th episode they'll catch something but overall they are terrible.

i'd be more suspicious if they caught something every single episode. when a show finds every place to be haunted, i tend to not believe them. my complaint with last season was the KII meter...that seems open to being affected by outside frequencies.

where is ghost adventures?
  • CommyCommy Posts: 4,984
    Commy wrote:

i'd be more suspicious if they caught something every single episode. when a show finds every place to be haunted, i tend to not believe them. my complaint with last season was the KII meter...that seems open to being affected by outside frequencies.

I think its the travel channel. but for some reason they catch the holy grail of whatever almost every episode. poltergeist throwing things, pics of apparitions, evps-for whatever reason they catch things when they go out looking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPhLQm_vrAc

kind of terrible quality but you can sitll see it.
    Commy wrote:
    Commy wrote:

I think its the travel channel. but for some reason they catch the holy grail of whatever almost every episode. poltergeist throwing things, pics of apparitions, evps-for whatever reason they catch things when they go out looking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPhLQm_vrAc

kind of terrible quality but you can sitll see it.
    ah okay i'll see if i catch it on tv. i get wary of shows that catch *that* much stuff though :? it's all fun stuff to watch though!
    new season starts tonite!! :)
  • flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453
    Paranormal State is pretty good as well.
    i don't think i've seen that one. so far GH is the only one i've seen that uses scientific equipment. does paranormal state use stuff like that?
    *boo bump* :)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405

i just saw this for the 1st time the other day..not to shabby at all!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    when are these guys making a guest appearance?

realgb.jpg
    bump for tonight!! :D
    100th episode tonite, 2 hour special, at alcatraz, woohoooooooo!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    did you hear that?? i think i heard something. did you hear that?

god i hate these shows. gf watches them all the time. drug me on a "haunted" tour when we were down in charleston. thankfully, she picked up the bill for that walk. i couldn't bring myself to pay for it.

i'll leave now. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    did you hear that?? i think i heard something. did you hear that?

god i hate these shows. gf watches them all the time. drug me on a "haunted" tour when we were down in charleston. thankfully, she picked up the bill for that walk. i couldn't bring myself to pay for it.

i'll leave now. :lol:
    *waving as you leave* :lol:

this is the only ghost show i'll watch, i don't like any of the others because they assume everything is haunted, whereas these folks try to prove otherwise :)
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,761

i thought that was next week, cool. I'm a fan. Would have loved to be on the Ghost Hunters Academy show, that would have been pretty cool. They've done some haunted areas right near me like Eastern State Penn, Betsy Ross House, and a few others around Valley Forge. Anyone want to go ghost hunting? :P
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA

i thought that was next week, cool. I'm a fan. Would have loved to be on the Ghost Hunters Academy show, that would have been pretty cool. They've done some haunted areas right near me like Eastern State Penn, Betsy Ross House, and a few others around Valley Forge. Anyone want to go ghost hunting? :P
    eastern state would be sick! and extremely creepy, i might go during the day, at night though? F that :lol:

eastern state would be sick! and extremely creepy, i might go during the day, at night though? F that :lol:

Around Halloween they have "ghost" tours but you have to go with a whole bunch of people and the "tour guides" and I don't think they go everywhere. Never did that. If i go there I want to just go with a few people and exploring by ourselves.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,331

ESP is the shit. My wife and I went when we took the trip out to Philly for PJ in October. Ghost Adventures is doing an over night ghost hunting trip there in July. If I we had the cash the wife and I would go back in a second. Creepy during the day, would be 2x as good at night. The shitty thing is, during the day hours, there are limited areas of the prison you can visit. My sister lives about 30 minutes from Bobby Mackey's Music World in Kentucky. I need to get out there.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,672
    Did anyone see the episode of Paranormal State when they preformed the Exorcism. It was FREAKY :o I believe in supernatural stuff to a point, but I'm very skeptical. But that episdoe was incredible, I really don't think that was fake. I tihnk you could generally see the fear in the people's eyes and face. It was an awesome show :o :shock:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    bump

new episode starts tonight at 9 :)
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i aint f'n w/ ghosts, nope.
  • mbangel10mbangel10 Posts: 548
    bump

Thanks for the heads up.... got to set the DVR.
    Pitt 98, Pitt 00, Cleveland 03, Pitt 03, State College 03, Toledo 04, Toronto 05, Pitt 05, Cleveland 06, Pitt 06 & Chicago 07, Chicago 1&2 09, Philly 2,3,4 09, Cleveland 10, Columbus 10, Alpine Valley 1& 2 11
    bump

Yup! I sure hope the show will still be good. I saw an ad for the new season last week during GHI and they had the Real Housewives of Atlanta as special guests on an episode.

W.T.F???????? lol
  • bump

I wish I had gotten on here sooner to see this. I must have just missed it then. I like the original show, but I also like the one where they had all those people try out to get a spot on the team. I wonder what the qualifications are. I hope they keep doing a show like that every now and then to try and get some new talent on the team.
  • i aint f'n w/ ghosts, nope.

normally I would say the same thing, but if you can get payed for it...it might be worth it. they can't really do any harm. I believe in ghosts, but staying strong in those dark haunted places is mostly a psychological thing.
  • *bump* chiqui, I found your thread.
  • Thanks! :D
  • Thanks! :D

I had to give up some love for a girl fan of Jay and Grant. They are just too cute for their own good.
  • okay, weird. I just heard running water in our apt. and my son is asleep--just checked on him. we were the only two here. hubz just got in. weird.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,672
    You just might need to give Roto Rooter a call, thats all :lol:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2