• Options
    pjheadpjhead Posts: 107
    SolarWorld wrote:
    pjhead wrote:
    KR61142 wrote:
    Nice...

The reason I think it is going to go up is because

1-there are only 1000

This is not true. I know for a fact that there were over 2,000 of these pressed.

First I've heard that number... always have heard 1,000. Hmmm wonder if I say "I know for a fact 5,000 were pressed" it will make it so... :lol:

There is a difference between saying that exactly 5,000 were pressed and saying that OVER 2,000 were pressed. If you are buying this thinking that you are buying 1 of 1,000 then you are misinformed.
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    pjhead wrote:
    KR61142 wrote:
    Nice...

The reason I think it is going to go up is because

1-there are only 1000

This is not true. I know for a fact that there were over 2,000 of these pressed.
    I think it is around 2,500
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    jhuludjhulud S. FloriDUH! Posts: 315
    I find it extremely amusing how everyone is arguing...or spiritedly discussing...on how many were pressed and potential value down the road. It goes to show...to me...that most people who bought this, did so solely to have it tucked away somewhere and not even play it. And hoping to cash in later. Pearl Jam fans or not.

Don't forget that there is music to enjoy in those pretty, circular things...go listen to it. You might surprise yourself at how much you enjoy it.
  • Options
    jhulud wrote:
    I find it extremely amusing how everyone is arguing...or spiritedly discussing...on how many were pressed and potential value down the road. It goes to show...to me...that most people who bought this, did so solely to have it tucked away somewhere and not even play it. And hoping to cash in later. Pearl Jam fans or not.

Don't forget that there is music to enjoy in those pretty, circular things...go listen to it. You might surprise yourself at how much you enjoy it.

there's nothing wrong with people wanting to know how rare/valuable something that they own is.
  • Options
    jhuludjhulud S. FloriDUH! Posts: 315
    Not at all...it comes across as something else...to me at least.

I'll go shut up now.
  • Options
    jhulud wrote:

I want to buy one or trade for one so naturally in order to listen to it I have to discuss value....

I have a Kenyon Hall poster I'd trade for one.is that a fair offer????
    the Minions