New York Giants Official Thread

Comments

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,759
    Can't blame Eli. Has no time to throw and when he does his receivers get well defensed.
    I miss igotid88
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    igotid88 wrote:
    So who would have to lose next week if we somehow pull off a miiraculous win?
    Redskins need to beat the Cowboys, the Lions to beat the Bears and the Packers to beat the Vikings.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    igotid88 wrote:
    So who would have to lose next week if we somehow pull off a miiraculous win?
    Redskins need to beat the Cowboys, the Lions to beat the Bears and the Packers to beat the Vikings.

and/or the Seahawks lose their next 2 games.
    I miss igotid88
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Ravens tore apart Webster today. Pathetic playing by him today.

Also, can they please let Gilbride go? The play calling was brutal at times today.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    So these things have to happen next week for the Giants to make the playoffs.

Redskins beat Cowboys
    Packers beat Vikings
    Lions beat Bears

I can actually see all of those happening. I just don't see the Giants beating the Eagles.
    I miss igotid88
    Newch91 wrote:
    Ravens tore apart Webster today. Pathetic playing by him today.

Also, can they please let Gilbride go? The play calling was brutal at times today.

I wasn't always too high on him. I know he's been Eli's off coordinator for a long time now. His play calling is good for the most part for the rest of the field. I just never liked his red zone play calling. That being said players have to make the plays. Bennett let one go through his hands. Hixon didn't need to push off to make the catch. Stupid penalties.
    Poor or no tackling by the defense. Let their receivers get separation. Stand there, wait for them to make their catch and then go after them.
    I miss igotid88
    I'm guessing no one has problem with Fewell?
    I miss igotid88
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    G-Men's Journey From Champs to Chumps
    http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/877 ... ek-16-news

oh, and the eagles are beating you guys next week. ...only fitting for reid to go out by beating up on the giants and putting the nail in the coffin on your playoff hopes :shh: :mrgreen:

merry christmas!
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710

oh, and the eagles are beating you guys next week. :shock: ...only fitting for reid to go out by beating up on the giants and putting the nail in the coffin on your playoff hopes :shh: :mrgreen:

merry christmas!

Aww, this is cute. I'd rather go champs to chumps than always be a bunch of chumps.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

oh, and the eagles are beating you guys next week. :shock: ...only fitting for reid to go out by beating up on the giants and putting the nail in the coffin on your playoff hopes :shh: :mrgreen:

merry christmas!

Aww, this is cute. I'd rather go champs to chumps than always be a bunch of chumps.

well i'd rather be the one's reinforcing the chump status than not. love the division heavy end of season schedule. :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • igotid88 wrote:

Redskins beat Cowboys
    Packers beat Vikings
    Lions beat Bears

I can actually see all of those happening. I just don't see the Giants beating the Eagles.

The way we're playing even if we get in it doesn't look like we're going to last long. This team really needs to address the defense early in the draft and would love to see them bring back spags.
    igotid88 wrote:

Redskins beat Cowboys
    Packers beat Vikings
    Lions beat Bears

The way we're playing even if we get in it doesn't look like we're going to last long. This team really needs to address the defense early in the draft and would love to see them bring back spags.

i'm hoping the eagles bring back spags actually
    www.myspace.com
  • igotid88 wrote:

Redskins beat Cowboys
    Packers beat Vikings
    Lions beat Bears

i'm hoping the eagles bring back spags actually

I could see him coming back to philly as HC if not giants d coordinator/successor coach to coughlin in a few years.
    Corey Webster looked like he was bird watching all day long yesterday. He wasnt even remotely close to looking wherever the ball was.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    The Giants shit the bed
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Foles broke his hand, looks like they will face Vick this Sunday.
    Corey Webster looked like he was bird watching all day long yesterday. He wasnt even remotely close to looking wherever the ball was.
    And then whenever they would show him on the sidelines, he seemed to be complaining about something.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • susannjsusannj Posts: 664
    edited December 2012
    Well not expecting a playoff spot... BUT if they can manage a win against the Eagles at home ( remember DeShawn Jackson >:()... They will be 9-7? Sounds familiar. Again they need Dallas, Vikings, and Chicago to loose!! Well no matter what happens... Happy New Years PJ and NYG fans!!! A wonderful combination :). Cheers!!
    Post edited by susannj on
    -See the waves on distant shores, awaiting your arrival...

Stanhope, New Jersey 08-12-1992
    Randall's Island, New York 09-28-1996
    E. Rutherford, New Jersey 09-08-1998
    Wantagh, New York 08-24-2000
    New York, New York 07-09-2003
    E. Rutherford, New Jersey 06-03-2006
    New York, New York 05-21-2010
    Brooklyn, New York 10-19-2013
    New York, New York 05-01-2016
    New York, New York 09-11-2022
    susannj wrote:
    Well not expecting a playoff spot... BUT if they can manage a win against the Eagles at home ( remember DeShawn Jackson >:()... They will be 9-7? Sounds familiar. Again they need Dallas, Vikings, and Chicago to win. Well no matter what happens... Happy New Years PJ and NYG fans!!! A wonderful combination :). Cheers!!
    I think you mean they need those teams to lose.
  • susannjsusannj Posts: 664
    Oops! Sorry fixed it :)
    -See the waves on distant shores, awaiting your arrival...

Stanhope, New Jersey 08-12-1992
    Randall's Island, New York 09-28-1996
    E. Rutherford, New Jersey 09-08-1998
    Wantagh, New York 08-24-2000
    New York, New York 07-09-2003
    E. Rutherford, New Jersey 06-03-2006
    New York, New York 05-21-2010
    Brooklyn, New York 10-19-2013
    New York, New York 05-01-2016
    New York, New York 09-11-2022
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    can a miracle happen?
    theoretically , i guess anything is possible.
    :thumbup:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    After tomorrow's game I'll only have the knicks to root for until baseball comes back. I have no hope for hockey this year.
    I miss igotid88
    Think I read they have a 16% chance of getting in, which is a lot better than I expected with everything they need to happen.

Should be an interesting day.

Big blue
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Think I read they have a 16% chance of getting in, which is a lot better than I expected with everything they need to happen.

Big blue

i think the eagles had less of a chance 4 years ago and somehow they got in.
    www.myspace.com
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Big blue

i think the eagles had less of a chance 4 years ago and somehow they got in.

No doubt, and every team the giants need to win is certainly capable of it, it's just a lot to ask
    The Fuck on Giants!
    If Vick had thrown that interception in their first meeting this year. We wouldn't be in this predicament.
    I miss igotid88
    Hey big blue, good to see you again
    Where was this team the last 2 weeks?
    Dont start taking the foot off the gas.