Come on!!! Open AET!!!!

2»

Comments

• 62strat62strat Posts: 638
    whatever wrote:
    So you think it's all or none? Either we talk about PJ plus everything going on inside everyone elses heads about nonsense or we shouldn't talk at all?

I think differently. We should have PJ discussion and Current Event debates. Those make sense on a pearl jam forum. I think AET doesn't make sense here. If you want to talk about getting together before shows there is a place for that here. If you want to share experineces about life, they won't get deleted.

BUT STRAT, you daily posts about "How much beer should I drink" or "My dad wants to sell me his lexus for a penny; is that a good deal" or "I'm thinking of a number, does anyone know it." Those posts are not needed and AET was your place for those.

And you are wrong. If AET was opened the same stuff would happen again. People would be chatting about nonsense and you would be part of it. NO ONE has discretion and it wouldn't start now.

I think youre missing out on finding out what shoes eddie is wearing. i suggest you go back to the porch to discuss such things.

You think 90% of the posts on the porch and pearl jam related arent completely unneccessary?

lastly, it was a jeep cherokee, not a lexus. Someone here seems bitter and daddy may have not given enough attention too as a child.
  • Are you saying strat isn't a Pearl Jam fan just because he has a life outside of being a Pearl Jam fan. Not eveyone is content to fucking talk about eddie's hair all day. That is why there are other forums. Were they abused, sure, but so is the porch.
    I only wanted to be somebody. So fucking bad I came unglued.
    Here we are now face to face and I'm fucking you.
  • Its threads like this that keep it closed. Every fucking day there is a thread, 'Where's the AET?', 'Bring back the AET'. Shut the fuck up already. Do you really think that Kat and Sea read these posts and say, 'Ya know what. Yeah, lets open it up again.' And don't fucking blame a few individuals. There's a lot of other stupid shit that is posted on Synergy, that to me, is a waste of fucking time. Who gives a fuck about 20 pages of Ashton Kutcher or what type of shoes Eddie has, or how many fucking shows you've been to, or what your ranking is on the albums, polls that rank the best first song on the album. That's why polls were stopped because of dumbass polls. Fact is, if you dont agree with what was going on in there, don't read it. Plain and simple. Kat did a great job at closing it up. Keep it closed.

You made posts about whatever thought was in your head that very second. You had verbal diarhea worse than anyone. Just seeing your username around is enough for them to keep it closed.
    whatever wrote:
    You made posts about whatever thought was in your head that very second. You had verbal diarhea worse than anyone. Just seeing your username around is enough for them to keep it closed.

For one who hates it so much you sure know an awful lot about the posts there man.
  • interesting retort. whats that? a tear falling slowly down my cheek? who the hell are you anyway? if you've been around long enough, you're probably someone that deserved to be banned. or better yet, you're a 'long time lurker, first time poster'.

verbal diarhea? maybe i should post in all caps and center my response in the center of the message professing my love for mike. for the record. a lot of my threads were topical of the AET - Sports, Movies, Books, Games, Career, Travel, Life.

why do you do myself, strat, kat and the boys a favor and create your own board with what exactly it is that you would like to go on in there.
  • It's the old addage, I read your shit and now I am made you for posting it and making me read your shit. Things get shut down when people complain. he whiny fuckers are the reason your forum is shut down, not the entire board that was misusing that forum. I dodged your stones you pussy. Now fucking stop your whining, the kind of whining that shut down the AET in the first place.

PS, animal is a giant bag of douche.
  • 62strat wrote:
    I think youre missing out on finding out what shoes eddie is wearing. i suggest you go back to the porch to discuss such things.

You think 90% of the posts on the porch and pearl jam related arent completely unneccessary?

lastly, it was a jeep cherokee, not a lexus. Someone here seems bitter and daddy may have not given enough attention too as a child.

Strat don't insult me becausre you think I insulted you. I got tons of love from my parents and they bought me things. I just didn't need to share it with everyone because I'm not a needy loser.

Every post I see that isn't Music realted on the porch, I hit the alert button. As well as in the other forums.

I guess you still don't get it strat. I hate Eddie Shoes posts or about his hair. I hate a lot of what is posted but I do my part to alert the MOD's.

Could your posts about me be more off the mark?
  • edeneden Posts: 407
    62strat wrote:
    For one who hates it so much you sure know an awful lot about the posts there man.

Yes, something fishy about this "whatever" character.

Besides, everyone knows that when it came to MINDNUMBINGLY dull posts kevinbeetle was King...strat sweety, you were a distant 2cnd or 3rd.
  • whatever, you're concern about what other people posts is annoying.
    what the fuck is your point?
    i'm pretty sure the address here isn't whatever.com
    shut the fuck up.
    Vice President of the Synchronicity Club.
    youre right. im a needy loser.

And you sit and make fun of people over the internet.

Funny.
  • Are you saying strat isn't a Pearl Jam fan just because he has a life outside of being a Pearl Jam fan. Not eveyone is content to fucking talk about eddie's hair all day. That is why there are other forums. Were they abused, sure, but so is the porch.

You don't get what I am saying AT ALL!
  • whatever wrote:
    Strat don't insult me becausre you think I insulted you. I got tons of love from my parents and they bought me things. I just didn't need to share it with everyone because I'm not a needy loser.

Every post I see that isn't Music realted on the porch, I hit the alert button. As well as in the other forums.

I guess you still don't get it strat. I hate Eddie Shoes posts or about his hair. I hate a lot of what is posted but I do my part to alert the MOD's.

Were you beat as a child?
    Nobody sits like this rock sits. You rock, rock. The rock just sits and is. You show us how to just sit here and that's what we need.
  • whatever wrote:

So in other words you were spoiled and got shit to shut you the fuck up. Kind of sounds like your politics here. You got the AET closed and now you want it open. Well, your parents called, you are a fucking adult. Stop crying. You think your propaganda is what the AET is to be used for?
  • interesting retort. whats that? a tear falling slowly down my cheek? who the hell are you anyway? if you've been around long enough, you're probably someone that deserved to be banned. or better yet, you're a 'long time lurker, first time poster'.

verbal diarhea? maybe i should post in all caps and center my response in the center of the message professing my love for mike. for the record. a lot of my threads were topical of the AET - Sports, Movies, Books, Games, Career, Travel, Life.

why do you do myself, strat, kat and the boys a favor and create your own board with what exactly it is that you would like to go on in there.

Because Kevin, I finally have it. AET is gone and I've wanted that since they changed the colors on the board to the binaural artwork. I want aplace where there are few posts and more content. Now I have that. I don't need to leave. My wish was granted.
  • whatever wrote:
    Because Kevin, I finally have it. AET is gone and I've wanted that since they changed the colors on the board to the binaural artwork. I want aplace where there are few posts and more content. Now I have that. I don't need to leave. My wish was granted.

There is no content on this board. Who are you kidding?
    Nobody sits like this rock sits. You rock, rock. The rock just sits and is. You show us how to just sit here and that's what we need.
  • 62strat wrote:
    youre right. im a needy loser.

And you sit and make fun of people over the internet.

Funny.

I'm not making fun but obvious observations.