Boxers,briefs,thongs,commando? !?!

Comments

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Hey, you said it before.. my comedy style is 'cerebral'. That means brainy. Step aside, give me time...there are comedy nuggets to be found.

yeah but you must be SITTING. not STANDING for this. :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • dunkman wrote:
    i said that?!?!? i must have been drunk and trying to spell "shit"
    hahahahaha :D
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Step aside, give me time...there are comedy nuggets to be found.

As soon as you discover these "nuggets" please flush them down to avoid offending us with the stench.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    Don't knock it. Adam was Canadian. And so was Jesus.
    Shit, didn't know that long haired fucker was canadian
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    As soon as you discover these "nuggets" please flush them down to avoid offending us with the stench.

You're always playing with your nuggets. You think I can't tell but I can.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • kenshunt wrote:
    Shit, didn't know that long haired fucker was canadian

Yeah. The original Greek actually said 'Jesus is coming. Play Hockey.'
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• You're always playing with your nuggets. You think I can't tell but I can.
    i cant tell!. its hard replying to his posts cause you never know....:o
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • dunkman wrote:
    i said that?!?!? i must have been drunk and trying to spell "shit"

No you were drunk and trying to kiss my ass :cool:

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Hey, you said it before.. my comedy style is 'cerebral'. That means brainy. Step aside, give me time...there are comedy nuggets to be found.

you probably shouldn't mention "nuggets" in a underwear thread...;) :D
    You're always playing with your nuggets. You think I can't tell but I can.

Hey! It's called self examination. I just tend to forget if it's once every six months, or every six minutes. So I err on the side of caution.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    y'see, the :eek: was really just an extension of ;) and any other nudge nudge wink wink stuff we could do here if the smiley selection was better :D

as for the action man thing, didn't he just have a smooth bump? you don't want that genie.

haha, who said i was talking about lifeless toy? ;) hehe, oh yeah in case anyone is wondering why i'm talking this way, it's cause i'm single again.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    genie wrote:
    haha, who said i was talking about lifeless toy? ;) hehe, oh yeah in case anyone is wondering why i'm talking this way, it's cause i'm single again.
    Me too. ahem.
    :D
    anyways, I know you weren't talking about the toy ;) it's just that such confusion perpetuates the conversation, which is what we all want really.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Me too. ahem.
    :D
    anyways, I know you weren't talking about the toy ;) it's just that such confusion perpetuates the conversation, which is what we all want really.

wait minute, you are a young guy who like PJ who lives in London, who is also single?!........hmmm....

do you get my hint?
    genie wrote:
    wait minute, you are a young guy who like PJ who lives in London, who is also single?!........hmmm....

do you get my hint?
    Y'know, I think I do :)

Unless you are hinting something unrelated to throw me off... :D
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Y'know, I think I do :)

Unless you are hinting something unrelated to throw me off... :D

nah, i'm not :) i mean what you think i mean :D so yeah......if you're interested.....but if not it's ok too :)
  • genie wrote:

do you get my hint?

That CAN'T seriously be your only criteria. :rolleyes:

• gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    Boxers/Commando.
    Happiness is only real when shared
    That CAN'T seriously be your only criteria. :rolleyes:

hehe, no it isn't really, but it's a good start :D

one thing i've learned from my recent short "relationship" is to never become a girlfriend after just 2 days of meeting the guy. therefore for the first month at least i'd be their friend :) and if it turns out i don't like them i can dump them without feeling like i'm feeling right now.
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    boxer briefs - boys are happy
    I love to turn you on
  • genie wrote:
    hehe, no it isn't really, but it's a good start :D

one thing i've learned from my recent short "relationship" is to never become a girlfriend after just 2 days of meeting the guy. therefore for the first month at least i'd be their friend :) and if it turns out i don't like them i can dump them without feeling like i'm feeling right now.

It's OK, you're welcome to him, I'm not bitter. But you should know, he has scurvy.

genie wrote:
    nah, i'm not :) i mean what you think i mean :D so yeah......if you're interested.....but if not it's ok too :)
    I can't actually tell how sincere this is :) the thread is so unserious that it's hard to tell.

but erm... yeah, I'm sure I would be interested :D
    It's OK, you're welcome to him, I'm not bitter. But you should know, he has scurvy.

ew, you certainly have a way of putting people off :)
    genie wrote:
    He's lying. I don't. He does.

He's just bitter and twisted :p
  • genie wrote:

I'm just trying to make the chase more interesting for Jeremy. He has to run some kind of gauntlet to gain the hand of a fine woman such as yourself, doesn't he.

Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I can't actually tell how sincere this is :) the thread is so unserious that it's hard to tell.

but erm... yeah, I'm sure I would be interested :D

i know, because of this whole funny thread it doesn't sound serious. but i think i am, so if you do too then pm me :)

but i do have to go now, gotta watch a movie
    I'm wearing a new invention of mine: Boxer Thong. Sure it hangs down and at the wrong angle appears that I have shat myself, but they are oh so comfortable. Still accepting investors in on this product. I also need help with a name. I'm thinking Dong Bong, but am open to suggestions.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

genie wrote:

but i do have to go now, gotta watch a movie

We'll be back in 2 and 2.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

I'm just trying to make the chase more interesting for Jeremy. He has to run some kind of gauntlet to gain the hand of a fine woman such as yourself, doesn't he.

oh, yes definitely ;):) and i do like flattery :)
  • genie wrote:

Well go for it, but if his PMs ever get a bit shit.... :D

genie wrote:
    I'm a romantic for sure, but not in an irritating way. Flattery sounds so insincere, like a little lie to get what you want. I like to genuinely compliment a lady, not flatter her :)