2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Bizarre idea for a thread to be honest.

But anyways, boxers.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • boxers
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Boxer-briefs.. gotta have something to keep my junk from doing whirlies and getting chapped when I'm running.
  • boxter stockmans.
  • HartydogHartydog Posts: 2,060
    boxers
    Boston 9-28-04, 5-24-06, 5-25-06, 5-17-10, 8-5-16, 8-7-16, 9-2-18, 9-4-18
    Hartford 5-13-06, 6-27-08, 10-25-13
    Mansfield, MA 6-30-08, 6-28-08, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-11-03, 8-29-00, 8-30-00, 9-15-98, 9-16-98
    Worcester 10-15-13, 10-16-13
  • A maple leaf.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    A maple leaf.
    you got some sort of canadian/garden of eden thing going on?
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    for a guy boxers, commando and one type of underwear called "idon'tgiveafuck" ;):D as long as underneath is all good ;):D

as for me thongs, little briefs, lacy thongs btw ;) sometimes just to look sexy for myself.
    genie wrote:
    as for me thongs, little briefs, lacy thongs btw ;) sometimes just to look sexy for myself.
    :eek:
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    :eek:

why a supprised face for? :confused:
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    genie wrote:

He probably tried for a :D but was a little disoriented.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    you got some sort of canadian/garden of eden thing going on?

Don't knock it. Adam was Canadian. And so was Jesus.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    COMMANDO????!!!!! :eek: thats the first thing i saw on here and it got my attention! hahahaha i taught my nephew to go commando like a week ago! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    commando... i like to have a little Action Man :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Boxers = yummy!!
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• dunkman wrote:
    little Action Man :)

Is that what you call him?

Is that what you call him?

nope.. i call him Sir.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Don't knock it. Adam was Canadian. And so was Jesus.

WHAAAAAT!!!!!!! :eek:

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

i know it might not be hygenic, but it wouldn't bother me.

oh, but just to set everything straight, i never go commando, but i wouldn't mind having a commando toy if it's going to put a smile on my face ;):D
    genie wrote:
    It wasn't intended as a surprised face... more of an "I like where this thread is going but wouldn't like to say so openly so I'll go for a shocked face instead" :D
  • SENROCK! wrote:
    WHAAAAAT!!!!!!! :eek:

Yep.. I did some research on it this morning. I also found out that Judas Iscariot, the criminal mastermind/scumbag, lived in Scotland at the site on which now sits Dunkman's house. Apparently Dunkman's crapper sits right on the exact spot where Judas exchanged the moneys with Jesus' captors.

• dunkman wrote:
    nope.. i call him Sir.

Aww.. that's nice. It'll make the little guy feel a 'wee bit bigger'. :D

Yep.. I did some research on it this morning. I also found out that Judas Iscariot, the criminal mastermind/scumbag, lived in Scotland at the site on which now sits Dunkman's house. Apparently Dunkman's crapper sits right on the exact spot where Judas exchanged the moneys with Jesus' captors.

interesting. go on......

Jeremy1012 wrote:
    It wasn't intended as a surprised face... more of an "I like where this thread is going but wouldn't like to say so openly so I'll go for a shocked face instead" :D

:)

well, i really feel like i need to continue what i've started, so.....

it's too bad i didn't get an action man as my christmas present :( , but i'm still hopefull :);)
    SENROCK! wrote:
    go on......

yeah he does a bit doesnt he :rolleyes:
  • dunkman wrote:

Hey, you said it before.. my comedy style is 'cerebral'. That means brainy. Step aside, give me time...there are comedy nuggets to be found.

dunkman wrote:

hahahahahahaha and he's not even drunk right?!?! ;)

genie wrote:

well, i really feel like i need to continue what i've started, so.....

it's too bad i didn't get an action man as my christmas present :( , but i'm still hopefull :)
    y'see, the :eek: was really just an extension of ;) and any other nudge nudge wink wink stuff we could do here if the smiley selection was better :D

as for the action man thing, didn't he just have a smooth bump? you don't want that genie.
    Hey, you said it before.. my comedy style is 'cerebral'.

i said that?!?!? i must have been drunk and trying to spell "shit"