I have never seen ______

2»

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    ive never seen a castle. and no, sand castles don't count. :D

I was gonna say that I haven't either but then I thought about it and realised that I have infact seen the Edinburgh castle. :D

but I've never been inside a castle but I'd like to have visited one..
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    I have never seen:
    A Snowy Owl
    Stellar Sea Eagle
    Ivory-billed Woodpecker
    Bighorn Sheep
    Mountain Goat
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I have never seen molten lava. I'd like to see that, like in Hawaii. Also I'd like to see an ice hotel; I've forgetten where it is though.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    JaneNY wrote:
    I have never seen molten lava. I'd like to see that, like in Hawaii. Also I'd like to see an ice hotel; I've forgetten where it is though.

I liked to see that and see it at night.

Daytona 500

1 leg of the Triple Crown

Pearl Jam live....just kidding :)

Great Wall Of China...only man made structure that can be seen from space

Space Shuttle launch.....aspirations of my daughter wanting to be an astronaut

The Great Pyramids

One of those herb Cafe's in Amsterdam

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

ive never seen a castle. and no, sand castles don't count. :D

i own six... come and visit them whenever you wish ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    dunkman wrote:
    i own six... come and visit them whenever you wish ;)

they've got dungeons, right? ;):p:D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • an elephant fly!
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    Them-Bones wrote:
    I have never seen Pearl Jam live

You poor thing....Hang in there. It will happen.

I've never seen snow either:( Someday very soon.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I have never seen Alaska.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    Big Bang Theory
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I have nothing new to add (that I can think of right now), but since I last posted in this thread I have seen dolphins. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."